Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

that_girl1 said:
yea i do kinda miss the sweatervest just because it made him seem younger i guess?

See above pics (I added one that makes him look younger!)

he wore a lot of sweater vests during seasons 3 and 4
maybe they grew little on him b/c of his muscles?
:lol:

I guess they did make him seem a bit younger. But he still pulls them off so well. He just has the body for a sweatervest.

ETA: Soory. Totally didn't see the two posts above this one!

CSIEdmonton said:
I guess they did make him seem a bit younger. But he still pulls them off so well. He just has the body for a sweatervest.

ETA: Soory. Totally didn't see the two posts above this one!

I was editing my post when you responded to it. I did not know someone could view a post while you are editing it. Oh well......we got more pics! WooHoo!! I still like him best with no sweater vest or jacket. Just a nice tight t-shirt works! :devil: BUT he does look cute in just about anything he wears!

I love him in everything but I think the thing that makes my heart miss a beat is when he wears his sexy orange shirt. He looks so YUM in them.

I liked the eye storyline.
Ryan didn't want to admit to himself that he has a major problem. I think he was scared and losing your eye sight is a scaring thing.
Alexx and Calleigh tried to persuade him to go to the doctor, but it was Horatio who finally sent him to the doctor. His biggest fear is losing his dream job and so he did everything to keep it.

The only thing I didn't like was that there was no info between 'Fade Out' and 'Shock' about his eye sight. I was confused in Skeletons (I think this is the next episode after FD). He was back at work and it was like nothing happened.
I'm glad that everything is healed out. there could have been more drama, but I'm also glad that the storyline wasn't over the top. ;)

I like the T-shirts better than the sweater vests. :p

Does that mean that all you have to do to get Jon Togo to cahse you is steal a purse? I think a lot of purses are going to start getting stolen...

Wow, that's so cool, or cute, I can't decide. Did he say Ryan Wolfe and John Travolta? Or was that Jon Togo? I listened to it twice and I can't tell. :lol:

He was kind of slurring his words together from talking so fast. I think he stuttered. :p Cute.

ETA: Wow, guys I'm almost scared of my banner now - I keep expecting it to change or something. I'm paranoid! :eek: :p

OH. MY. DAYZ. HOT4JONTOGO THAT WAS THE HOTTEST VIDEO. ALL WE NEED TO DO NOW IS PLAN A PURSE ROBBERY AND BINGO.

Anyway, that was hot

katbug said:
ILuvJonathanTogo said:
One Kinky Party
I love that one!! I love it when Jon says "kinky". I got a real kick out of that line.

LOL that's so great. i love that line 2!!!! it's just so awesome. i love it when Ryan talks dirty...mmmmmmm..gotta love it!!!! :D

ahahaha
i found a bunch of togo videos ... it has made my day really really happy ahahah
nothing better then imported mango tea (my friend just mailed it to me today ahah) and togo videos ... this will be my entire night :)
anyone wanna join me for some tea and some hot jon movies?

hot4jontogo please include me in that tea party!!
nothing better than to watch some jon togo films on a cloudy day!!!

oh yeah me 2!!!!!!! and you know the only reason i saw Mystic River wans for Jon lol he he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back