Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need4Speed said:
i really hope this is the end of his mistakes!!!

I know what you mean! I hate the way he always seems to be the one screwing up. I wonder will he be accepted back straight away or will he have to regain peoples trust. I also wonder how Natalia will act towards him, especially after the way he treated her when she messed up.

About to watch 'Kill Switch' now, really looking forward to it from what everyone is saying on here!

OMG!! I loved those pics!!!! some were so sad!! i just wanted to hug him!! he needs some love!! *hugs Ryan* and this one is just so sad!! it looks like he's gonna cry :( So sad...

Thanks for sharing athlov Love the pics, expecially the one that says "love that look" and i hope that this is the end of Ryan messing up and everything.

Thanks Athlov. Ill look at all of those pics soon, cant wait!

Good news! SU2 is back on tv, it seems like they took a little break. Yesterday was the first 3 episodes, Jon isnt in them yet, but he will be in the next ones hopefully!! Does anybody know how many episodes there are until Jon comes onto the show?? Thanks!

Need4Speed, that pic you posted is a good closeup of his tie, I didnt realise how nice it was, thats a very pink/pretty tie!! :lol:

hey guys!! only five more post until the new thread!!!! woooooohoooooooo!!!! yeah!!! wow this thrad is on fire!!! it didn't take long to get to 1000 posts!!!! wow!! we are really addicted to this man!!! :D lol!!! :lol: but then again this is Jon we are talking about!!! :D

ILuvJonathanTogo said:

Good news! SU2 is back on tv, it seems like they took a little break. Yesterday was the first 3 episodes, Jon isnt in them yet, but he will be in the next ones hopefully!! Does anybody know how many episodes there are until Jon comes onto the show?? Thanks!

THe first one i believe he was in was the 7th epi called "The Grain"

My friend kills me, she filled out this thing about her number 1 friend on myspace,I'm her number on friend on there and there was a quetion about there addictions and she put JOn Togo adn there, and there was anothr questions about would this person date you and alos she put yeah if i was Jon Togo, she's so crazy.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Thanks Athlov. Ill look at all of those pics soon, cant wait!

Need4Speed, that pic you posted is a good closeup of his tie, I didnt realise how nice it was, thats a very pink/pretty tie!! :lol:

I think it is 6 episodes until he is on. Ok - who is going to start the new thread....or should I say - who knows how to do it??? Ok - don't laugh - but I actually just made my avatar (yes I used photoshop - it was painful - but I think it was ok enough to post! - LOL)

I'll do it if you want. if i remember correctly it was going to be called Ryan/Jonathan #16: Obsessive Togoholics Disorder Support Group. i think that's right.

Need4Speed said:
I'll do it if you want. if i remember correctly it was going to be called Ryan/Jonathan #16: Obsessive Togoholics Disorder Support Group. i think that's right.
I will make it official at 1000 and then you can make the thread. That is the correct name! New thread time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back