Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

ahaha
sounds good

i will BE THERE hahaha :)
and no ... i will not slap you .. because i was saying the same thing ahahaha

I just remembered. There was one part in Three-Way where they had like a flashback and it was in like slow motion and Ryan was walking. Ohh man was that entertaining lol. I just stared, jaw dropped as he walked. It was the sexiest thing I ever saw. :lol:

I just saw parts of Rampage (I think that is the one....)
2 things I am a sucker for - a man in uniform and a man in a suit and tie. He looked smokin' in that suit and tie at the beginning.

lol hes smokin at all times!!! lol.........so anyways the other night i had season 4 on and anyways one of the first scenes with him also had Eric and my sister saw it and she was like they should have more scenes like this and i said like what she replied with the 2 of them together cause they r hott :lol: !!! lol...it cracked me upp soo badly

Great pics y'all :D

Ok I took the first OCD test posted out of 10 questions i only answered 2 "no" so it said i need to see a doctor lol and i took loyal2wolfe's OCD test it says if your 12 and up you mostlikly OCD well I scored 20 so im very much mostlikly to be OCD :confused:

Wow looks like most of us here DO have OCD...:eek:
that_girl1 said:
ETA: i took that OCD test and i think that most of us in here are OCD maybe because we watch too much Ryan? :lol:
Yeah, probably...but since when is there too much Ryan??? There's never enough of him. :lol:
We should stand outside his house singing TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF
Haha. Well, I'm fine when it comes to not seeing Jon shirtless...I've seen him in a weird dream without a shirt underwater. Muahahaha :devil:

loyal2wolfe i wish i was in that dream with you!!
when i would've woken up i probably would've been sweating from all the hotness!!

ETA: i think that one day we should go to the CBS offices and scream out "WE WANT MORE TOGO!! WE WANT MORE TOGO!!"
if they dont give him more time :D

that_girl1 said:
ETA: i think that one day we should go to the CBS offices and scream out "WE WANT MORE TOGO!! WE WANT MORE TOGO!!"
if they dont give him more time :D

True. If Ryan ain't getting enough screentime, we wouldn't be satisfied at all. Of course, the same goes for all the characters. The writers should space out the character screentime evenly, so everyone'll be happy. :)

Ok this is a little off topic, but does anyone here get dejavus often? Since about 4 years back, I have a dejavu at least once every 2 weeks. I dreamed once that I was in this school which I've never been to before, & a few months after that I moved to a new school, the same one in my dream. Back on topic :D - I wonder whether I'll have a dejavu of a Jon dream...

loyal2wolfe said:

Ok this is a little off topic, but does anyone here get dejavus often? Since about 4 years back, I have a dejavu at least once every 2 weeks. I dreamed once that I was in this school which I've never been to before, & a few months after that I moved to a new school, the same one in my dream. Back on topic :D - I wonder whether I'll have a dejavu of a Jon dream...

I do. I get dejavus pretty often. A dejavu of a Jon dream.. that sounds great! Now I'd just have to make sure I'd even HAVE a Jon dream.. :rolleyes:

Omg I just looked at some caps from S5's 'Darkroom' - Ryan is HOWLING hot in that ep! I couldn't resist posting these pics:

The aggressive side of Wolfe... :devil:
OMG - look at those Wolfe eyes - so CUNNING :eek:
Now that's sizzling hot...
That look's cunning, too

So much in common with a real wolf, don't you think? I thought his surname really fits after seeing the caps. *mega drool*

Yay this is my 100th POST! At last I can get my avatar. *puts on a party hat & starts dancing* :cool:

I still have a few posts to go.... damn!!

Anyway, those pics, made me drool, and now, I have saved them ;) ;) hot Hot HOt HOT!!

Today here in the UK CSI NY is on and well to be honest... I HAVE TO WATCH IT!! I like all the CSI's..... but New York makes me laugh. I dunno why. Maybe it's Mac... he always makes me laugh and he's suppossed to be the Horatio in that one.

CSI Vegas - Wicked and Hot ( Greg Sanders )
CSI Miami - AWSOME AND SO HOT ( Ryan Wolfe )
CSI New York - Funny hahaha ( Mac Taylor )

No affense to the CSI New York fans out there....

loyal2wolfe thanks for those wonderful pics!!
they have inspired me to make more avatars of jon and his wonderful eyes!!(not to mention his sexiness!!):lol: :D

k soooooo i just woke up from a straaaaange jon dream.
since its easter, my little cousin is visiting today to color chocolate eggs with icing (its fun and yummy lol) and i guess i was thinking about that before i went to bed, and OBVIOUSLY i was thinking about jon before i went to bed ...
and apparently i was also thinking about my ex bf ... because my dream was soo messed up. i had this dream that there was this giant indoor funhouse thing that you had to like climb up and stuff, and i had taken my cousin there to paint eggs. and both jon and my ex were working there. and it was like ... i walked around the corner and saw the two of them working there together, and jon was dressed up as an egg and he was singing and stuff. and i grabbed my cousin and said we had to leave NOW and i reached up and i had hair dye in my hair.

sooo ... what was thaaaaat all about??

*yay*

We got a title! I didn't vote for it..... but I like it! :D

And great pics everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back