Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Whattt!!! Where do I see these videos? I went to the link you posted athlov, but The video thing comes up with an x in the corner so it wont play or something! *cries* I want to see it so much!

The one where he calls JOn on the phone about the shirtless pic is # 46...if anyone wants to watch it. It's kind of funny but I don't think he really called him, too bad because he said he'd think about the pic.. we can only hope it's true.

I liked that horse... I cracked up at that so hard I nearly spit my potatoes out!! (Also the "invite David Caruso into you trailer" remark was funny. I had to watch that part twice to figure out what the heck he SAYING!) I wish Jon would take some shirtless pics. It'd make my days a WHOLE lot brighter.

I saw Silencer yesterday, and I did have some things I was going to say, but now my brain's full of the idea of peeling the layers off the South Florida slow-motion walk champion. Mmmmm... :p :devil: :p

*drags mind back out of the gutter* He winked! In Silencer, he winked! Not at the person I wanted him to, but it was sooo sexxxy! *mind returns to gutter* :p

ETA. Okay, I've got my mind back under control and I've remembered what I was going to say.

About Jon and Eric being missed out of the Hottest Men list. It must have been made up by a man. He's chosen one guy from each show, and he's chosen those who are Obviously Good-Looking. Adam is a handsome guy, but he's a bit obvious for my taste. The same goes for George. Jon and Eric have more subtle appeal, a deeper attraction, charisma as well as looks. I don't think it's something a straight man can appreciate.

When men think about what women want, they often just picture beefcake without thinking of anything beyond that. Jon is gorgeous (sorry, but I'm not quite so bowled over by Eric), but there's lots more to his attractiveness than just looks. What do you think?

And athlov , the videos aren't working for me yet. :confused: I downloaded Quicktime, but it still wouldn't do anything. I'll go and try on the upstairs pc later. I know that's got a Quicktime that works. :)

AliGtr said:
Jon and Eric have more subtle appeal, a deeper attraction, charisma as well as looks. I don't think it's something a straight man can appreciate.

When men think about what women want, they often just picture beefcake without thinking of anything beyond that.
I totally agree. When I watch the show with my b/f (csi lv or miami) he thinks I drool over the obviously handsome ones. Once he asked me why I prefer miami rather than other shows. I said it was because the actors were hotter (well i said it to tease his male ego, but yeah, i meant ONE was hotter). Next miami episode, he went "oh, here's your favourite cuban" WTFFFFFF ! I had to reply it wasn't really that one i was talking about. But he wouldn't believe it could be Ryan. Definitely, men can't understand.

Excellent videos athlov , thank you !! :lol: long-hair Jon is the cutest... and the teen asking a shirtless pic, ahah she must be reading this thread. :lol:

AliGtr said:
*drags mind back out of the gutter* He winked! In Silencer, he winked! Not at the person I wanted him to, but it was sooo sexxxy! *mind returns to gutter* :p
I know! :eek:

I actually gasped when I saw him do that. God, it was just so damn sexy seeing him wink - it totally made my night. :lol:

AliGtr said:
About Jon and Eric being missed out of the Hottest Men list. It must have been made up by a man. He's chosen one guy from each show, and he's chosen those who are Obviously Good-Looking. Adam is a handsome guy, but he's a bit obvious for my taste. The same goes for George. Jon and Eric have more subtle appeal, a deeper attraction, charisma as well as looks. I don't think it's something a straight man can appreciate.

I also don't think it's something a straight man can do. The guy must've been gay to make it up.

Jon and Eric have more subtle appeal, a deeper attraction, charisma as well as looks.

And that's why I like Jon and Eric better than George, Gary, Adam, and co.

Oh, dear, he's gonna be like an orange! Peeling the orange layers off him!! *ohdearohdearohdearohdear*

That's funny Mrs Togo, I had the same thing with my hubby when I first got into Ryan and CSIM. I just started watching it in season 3 and only because I was flippin channels and turned it on and saw Ryan and was like "whoa baby, who is he." Been hooked ever since. SO one night we were watching it and my hubby thought it was Eric that I was drooling over and was shocked it was Ryan, the nerdie looking guy. He seriously didn't believe me until our computer background became pics of Ryan/Jon all the time..hehe. Now he knows.
I love seeing Ryan/Jon wink. He does it a lot and it's very cute, it's like he can't wink with just one eye though, the other eye kind of closes a bit too. He winks at Sean Penn in M/R and he winks on SU2 a few times. It's too sexy. Makes me melt.

Hehehe... when you mentioned Jon not being able to wink with just one eye I tried it and noticed that my right eye closes a bit. (I always wink with my left eye.) But I'm one of those people who can blink one eye at a time. (Like left eye blinks, then right eye. Then right eye, and then left. Makes a lot of people think I'm winking at them, I bet.)

I started liking Jon because I was watching CSI: M already, and then a few weeks after the third season premiere I was watching it and Jon came onscreen and I went "Oh, baby" and was hooked forevermore. :p A simple love story. :lol:

Episode Detail: Curse of the Coffin - CSI: Miami /--------/ A recently divorced woman is beaten to death in her condo with a golf club, and a miniature coffin is found beside her body. Ryan touches the coffin and becomes convinced that it's cursed after a series of eerie occurrences, including seeing a body rise from a morgue table and disappear. Also discovered at the crime scene is a closet full of bizarre items, such as a goat's head, chicken bones and bags of blood, used in occult ceremonies to invoke spirits.

:D sounds cool; I'm really looking forward to that ep.

The vid about the shirtless pics is AMAZING¡¡¡¡ cant stop laughing¡¡¡¡¡ :lol: :lol:...i dont know, teenagers are pervy....XD....invite David Caruso....

Thanks Athlov for the info. I'm so looking forward to this ep. It sounds like a lot of Ryan screen time which is needed since they have been starving us with just a little bit of him the last few ep's. Also because I'm sure Jon's is going to do an amazing jon acting and have us probably crying for him or laughing our butts off. NOt sure yet. Either way it sounds very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back