Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: that story is soo hilarious ^^

and the colour thing: i'm for green (those sweaters he's wearing the new season) and blue :D

inge said:

and I also want a promotion for ryan. I guess he's still level one and his police rank is still 'officer'. :rolleyes: I read sometimes Det. Wolfe, but I'm not sure if this is correct.

Sometimes when it's written down on evidence bags, it's Det. Ryan Wolfe. That sounded odd to me. He's not a detective, is he? :confused: I wondered if it was someone's mistake.

Colours. Every time I see him in orange, I think "oh yes, orange is the colour for him". Then I see him in green, and it brings out the colour of his eyes. And blue - oh I just like blue. And that black t-shirt he wore in After the Fall - mmmmm! I can't decide! I'd take him in anything. Or nothing. I'm not fussy. :D

I posted a bunch of Ryan icons on my lj that you might like. There are a few Eric/Ryan ones mixed in, but you can just ignore them if that's not your thing.
link to my lj - icons etc

AliGtr said:
Sometimes when it's written down on evidence bags, it's Det. Ryan Wolfe. That sounded odd to me. He's not a detective, is he?

really? never saw it. which episodes for ex.?
when it's written down then I guess it's official that he's a detective. yay! :D
How did Stetler called him in 'driven' for ex.?
this would be also a hint.

And that black t-shirt he wore in After the Fall - mmmmm! I can't decide!

I also like the black shirt, this is why I wrote I also like black on him. :D
he also wore a black shirt in 'Crime Wave'. :D

I'd take him in anything. Or nothing. I'm not fussy.
:lol: that's funny.
and I agree! ;)

that story is so funny Twiztid4Togo! I am also starting to notice that there are signs in shops and other places with to Go on them and all I can see is TOGO and Im like no! its not to Go its TOGO! :lol:

YAY! I now have S3 DVDs what I got yesterdays so now I can watch Ryan everynight before bed and then I can dream about him. *dreams about the hottness...* :p

I like Ryan in green best or black cuz it goes well with his beautiful eyes. :p

I can't go anywhere without seeing TO GO TOGO now, it's crazy. Glad you all liked my story. My family hates going places with me cause now I see it and point it out. If that sign would have moved, I would have went back and did it and took a pic with my digital camera. The sign said
"HOT pizza To Go"...I could take the Pizza out and well you know...That would be great.

I love him in black t shirts...Oh man I need him in a few eps this season with a tight black t on.
I'm with whoever said they'd take him in anything or nothing....totally agree.

Twiz, that's so hilarious!! Now every time I see that post I'm gonna laugh!
I agree with the 'anything or nothing' post. :p

I'm in a hurry. I'm going to this crazy little family reunion. (Everyone goes just to eat the food.)

AliGtr, I love your icons :) They're really good!

Whenever I see to go I see TOGO too :p He is addictive. But I don't have a problem with that :devil:

I can't wait till Monday when he... gets mad :D :devil:

Ali your icons are great. I particularly like the 1st one ;)

Colours for our baby : i love him in green, black as well (tight t-shirt, wow :eek:) but i was wondering, have we seen him in yellow ?? I found this pic on the web, not that i'm a fan of Orlando but the tight yellow t-shirt definitely looks sexy. I wanna see ryan with the same T...

Ryan in green is.....*breathless*..........
Thats true ive never seen him in yellow...... maybe he looks something like when hes in orange( ummmmm :rolleyes:)
Orlando looks.......NO COMMENTS :lol:

I think Ryan looks the hottest when he wears warm colors- preferably Red and Orange, it brightens his face up, plus it goes great with his hazel eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back