Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumpyG42

~Nocturnal Jenn~
Premium Member
Alrighty ladies and gents...we have ourselves a shiny brand new thread!

As always we have to have our 'Helpful Suggestions' posted at the beginning of each new thread:

inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:

1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami':

1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

And another tradition...the 'Thread Warming pic':

4x25_th3.jpg

(A former POTD, btw. And credit goes to togoholic :D )

And last but not least, here's the link to thread #10,
'RAWR'.

Happy posting, y'all!

Woo he looked HOT. I'm so lovin that orange! :p And when he was talking about 'little Cody'... :lol: I couldn't stop laughing! HAHA. That was *PRICELESS*. As for the case it's self...I found it rather interesting...esp the ending. I'm not sure why. All I know is that I *heart* Ryan's style...even it if is last years! (For the record...it's NOT) haha. :p

YAY for a new thread! :) I *LOVE* the name...so fitting! ;)

**RUNS OFF TO FIND SCREENCAPS** :devil:

Another new thread, how awesome is that?! :D *throws ceremonial confetti* w00t!

Sadly, I missed the first half of tonight's episode. *gasp* On the upside, I was having some delicious Thanksgiving dinner, but on the downside, I missed some delicious Jonathan Togo. :( But I did see the last 25-ish minutes, including where the stupid lady tells Ryan his clothes are 'so last year.' How can a regular sweater be 'so last year'? It's a friggin sweater! Sweaters are timeless, I tell ya, they never go out of style. :lol: Ok, I'm rambling, time for sleep.

*throws some more confetti, just because I can throw as much as I want, since it's virtual confetti, and I don't have to actually clean it up*

ThumpyG42 said:
2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.
I've lost count of the times I've had to clean my PC screen due to drink spray. :lol:

Whoa! New thread, congratulations everyone. *places a plate cookies on the table* :)

Also, lovely pictures - just what you need to get a new thread started. :D

Wahey! New thread! Its times like this that I'm proud to be a Togoholic!

Miami is on tonight here in the UK (for those who don't know we are getting Season 4 for the first time... grr!) and the episode is "Silencer" so I'm looking forward to some Togolicious Togoholism!

And I'm sorry but Ryan's clothes are so NOT last year. Obviously the woman is just plain daft! I have to say he's probably the most stylish of all the cast- and hot dawg, he looks G.O.O.D!

I say again- I'm proud to be a Togoholic!

MikeW said:

Miami is on tonight here in the UK (for those who don't know we are getting Season 4 for the first time... grr!) and the episode is "Silencer" so I'm looking forward to some Togolicious Togoholism!
*does happy dance* I can't wait to watch Miami tonight - I need my Togo fix, it's been a whole week. :eek:

Excellent pictures szmandatogoholic, I love that last one from 'Three-Way', he looks so adorable! :D

Thanks. I don't actually like doing picture stories, but I thought, "Hey, what the hay?" And that's what turned out. :p

I loved the first pic. I found a pic of him from 'Nailed' and I started crying. :( It had him clutching at his eye with the nail in it.

Hello¡¡¡¡

Its my first time here, my name is irene and im a great fan of jonathan

WHAT?!? :eek: #11 already? GOD, wow, I mean...we're good! Welcome Irene. Yeah, I'm psychic, so I already know your name. :lol:

I love the thread title, and I think Shadowfax will be very happy when she comes back.

So gimme pictures! :devil:

Whoa the new thread YAY..Congrates everyone on it. Who's house is the thread warming party at? I'm there....
Nice pics to start off. Grat story with them szmandatogoholic. Can I ask what your real name? your s/n is just too long and I can't figure out a shorter version or nickname for ya.

I watch Grey's Anatomy and last week one of the doctors (Dr. Burke) had a green sweater type long shirt with a white T under it on like Ryan had on last week. So that look is the "IN" look this season...

Welcome Ice Princess to the insane togo thread where you'll get your daily dose of togolicious pics and info for all your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back