Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info and the video link athlov!
    about the video: :lol: soo sweet and cute ( :p).
    and this isn't really the best short hair JT pic. There are better ones.
    I vote for long hair JT is cuter than short hair JT, but the sort hair attracts me more. :p

about the episode: I agree, it seems to be an interesting episode. first I thought, what are they doing now, but if the whole episode is plausible (in a CSIM way), then I think the episode will be good.

oh and thanks for the quote Mrs_Togo.
    (I think it was you.)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes I am all for long hair Togo, but he still looks awsome with short hair.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: That video is soo funny!! "Why dont you invite David Caruso into your trailer?" :p

I like Togo with longer hair too. But he looks good with anything.

Woah. :eek: Ryan is going to see a person rise from the morgue? I wonder how they are going to explain that one. :lol: Maybe it's gonna end up being a dream. Yay for a Togo episode! :D

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I finally got to see the previews for CSIM next ep. I was watching csi and they played it. Stupid me turn it to ABC to see if Greys anatomy was over cause I was recording it and just as I turned it back I realized it was the preview for CSIM and I saw the Ryan part.YAY for me. I would have pulled my hair out if I had missed it. So this ep looks promising. So far I just haven't been thrilled with this season but damn I have been too thrilled with how good Ryan/Jon looks, too bad I haven't got enough of him in the ep's.

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey look, I just turned CSI level 2! :eek: (which makes me wonder when they're gonna promote Ryan. I mean come on! That guy deserves it! I've never seen anyone in CSI:Miami get promoted. In LV we had Nick and Warrick and Greg, NY had Danny running for promotion, but Miami...no. :rolleyes:)

That vid is like, so cute. I prefer Jon over a cat as well. Even my own cat. Sorry Davy! :(

I saw the promo too...simple equation here:

Mad Ryan = Sexy Ryan.
    Sexy Ryan = squeeing Nikki.
    Squeeing Nikki = well...me. :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay! A Togo episode! Oh for British Ryan fans- I have a distinct feeling that we won't have to wait till next year because FiveUS have got the rights to screen the new series of all three CSI shows- so I think once Season 4 has finished here we'll dive straight into some prime Season 5 Togo-goodness!

Oh and how amazing did Ryan look in "Silencer"?! Oh, he was GORGEOUS! The green jacket, the tight jeans... and I died when he winked at the drugs tester. Oh it was just Togo-heaven!! Of course I didn't like the whole Natalia-Delko thing but it gave JT a chance to show a human side to Ryan.

And he so does look like Jake Gyellenhaal! Only more attractive!

ARE THESE PEOPLE STUPDID?!

7. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

That's crazy!! He is the hottest out of all of them!! (Ok, same with Eric Szmanda :p) Thats so upsetting. Poor Togo, he's getting left out of everything. :( *hugs* It's ok Jon, we all love you. ;)

Is that a new edition of 'Rolling Stones'??? Thats an old picture, but if it's new im so getting it!! :D

9. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

*cough* btw, i forgot to mention, thats not a real copy of rolling stone! :D

10. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

So at lunch today, we were discussing the hotties in CSI, and Jon Togo came up. We were all arguing about the color that suits him the most, so I was wondering what you guys thought.

I like the pictures on the first page of the new thread. :) Especially the one with the eyes. This man's eyes are pretty. :rolleyes:

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Elbystar , like your icon! :)

congrats Nikki! :)
    and I also want a promotion for ryan. I guess he's still level one and his police rank is still 'officer'. :rolleyes: I read sometimes Det. Wolfe, but I'm not sure if this is correct.

about the color: IMO green, orange, red and black suits him. I liked the sweaters he wore this season, the green ones and the red one.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I definatly say green for one of the colours. It brings out the green in his eyes. *drool* :p

:lol: Elbystar, thats hilarious!! I want to go and buy it! :lol: :p

13. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

I've always been a huge Jon-in-green fan. As a matter of fact, I'm a huge anyone-in-green fan. I just like green a lot. :lol: Heck I'm wearing a green t-shirt and green hat right now! :lol:

But, I also like him in black and red. I'd like to see more red... we haven't really had that much. But I prefer a more cranberry-red to the orange-y red... and as far as I can recall, he hasn't really worn the shade of red that I'm thinking of. But I hope to see it soon! :D

ETA: Wait, what am I saying? Of course he wore red... he wore that red jacket in Three Way. But that's still not quite what I had in mind. I'm thinking more like a dark red button shirt and dark jeans... ooh, maybe with a nice little white t-shirt underneath... mmmm... *imagines*

I wouldn't mind a navy blue button up shirt, too. I also have a thing for navy blue button up shirts. Oooh, or a dark khaki-ish green button up shirt... apparently button up shirts are my favourite. :D

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I have a funny story for everyone...well I think it's funny. I went to this gas station tonight and they have these already made pizzas and a bunch of signs that say..Pizza's To GO and of course you know what I see when I read these signs. well they have it written on one of those signs with letters that they put up and it's straight in front of me and I have to point it out to my son. SO I tell him I want TO GO and push the TO and GO together and make TOGO and he says I won't and dares me to do it..So I get out of the car and I run over and jump up on the wall and try to push them together but they won't budge wwwwaaaaa. He was crackin up. Didn't think i'd do it. Then the dude in the gas station has a Pizza TO GO button on his shirt and I said I was going to get a job there just to get one of the pins..I'm a nut. OH yeah and at wal mart in the lunch meat section they have lunches TOGO...yeah. It's amazing how many times you see To GO now. I was driving my kids insane in Wal Mart cause they have those little candies now that say TO GO on them too. OH and when I type to go it usually comes out togo..he's so addictive.

15. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Lol, Twiz, that's so funny! I wish the letters would have moved, that would have been absolutely hilarious. And oh man! I just thought of something! A couple years ago (I don't know if it's still there or not) there was a sign in this gas station that said "Joe To Go" as in, coffee to go... Joe To Go, Jon Togo.... that is just too good. Oh man. I wish I had that sign now. I can't believe that memory stuck in my head after all this time... it's like, fate, or destiny or something. I'm pretty sure I saw that sign before Jon even started on CSI:M... craaaazy. :lol: Joe To Go. Hehe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.