Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

just what i needed Twiztid4Togo

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

cool, new thread! :) *takes some cookies* Thanks Tinkerbell. ;)
    awww, Thumpy, nice to see you here! missed you. :(
    and
    Welcome Irene! :)

and something about ryan because it's the ryan thread after all.
    about the episode: nothing special? I read something about a funny quote with alexx. so, everything ok between them?
    did he look great?

Did anyone else see the trailer for the new episode?
    ryan is in it. it seems that he's doing the 'one of our own thing' again. I believe he slams somone against a wall or something like that and he looks so angry. wow that's hot! ;-)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hola IcePrincess ! welcome to our togolicious thread... :D

yaaayy thread #11 and the winning title is cool, proud that it was my suggestion :lol: hehe (but the credit goes to 'Justin' and Shadowfax ;))

I'd like to quote the article athlov posted in the previous thread : variety

i don't really like what Jon's says about his character. However i understand that Jon wants his character to show his dark sides (or 'gray' as he said in the article) as it is more interesting to act. oh and this is soo funny :

Oh Jon, you naughty boy... :devil: :lol:

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Inge I missed the preview for the next ep, well I didn't miss it but my stupid channel screwed up right during it and I missed most of it. I even had it dvd recording it. I was so mad. I totally missed the part you speak of. WWAAAAA. I hope it's true.

Oh Jon is a naughty boy and now I don't feel so bad that we want to see him shirtless seeing he likes to see shirtless thiings too.. well topless as he put it.

IcePrincess I'm glad you got it

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: Thread number 11. Good job guys, you sure work fast. :) (Of course that's not encouragement to keep going fast. :p)

I loved that interview as well. :lol: He sure is a naughty little man isn't he? :devil:

And about that new episode? I really should see that promo. Hee.

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Congrats on the new thread, guys! :) Ryan's still hot and cute.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. athlov

athlov Guest

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Many thanks for the caps athlov!
    you're sick? :( Hope you feel better soon. :)

wow, I like the red sweater, I really do and we see some arm, which is always a good thing.
    The caps are so great, we have thinker's brow, the hand thing, cute smile and angry look.
    his eyes are more green when he wears red, like in 'one of our own'. :D

about the promo: I watched it at cbs.com, I have to rewatch it and I hope I'm right. ;)

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

oh man thanks for the caps athlov, they are awesome. I tried making caps last night but my video player wouldn't let me eerrrr.
    Thanks 4 the info Inge, I will check that out.
    nice wallpapaer JT angel. The only thing is I can chose..I chose Ryan...but Greggo is a close 2nd. He's a hottie too. Them together is just too hott. sizzle

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

omg!!! I totally missed the new thread opening!!!! :D Togo #11!!! :D

Thread warming gift:

Another mad, sexy Ryan :D

Welcome to the thread Irene!! :D

I love everyones pics!! And :eek: Aww thanks athlov!! There are sooo many pictures of him in the very IN sweater! :D *hugs* I hope you feel better! :)

12. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

HAHA...usually I stay out of the character threads, because otherwise I would soon be spending every waking moment gazing at pretty pictures and slowly dying of dehydration, but I just had to mention how much I love this title. :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks athlov for those caps... they're just so... *wipes drool* sexy!! there's something different about him, i don't know what, but he's even sexier. i thought it couldn't be possible but he is. This sweater looks good on him, red... the colour of anger and... passion! :devil:

Inge, you probably read it in the spoiler thread by now but here's the funny quote :
    someone said this in the spoiler thread : "Ryan gets props for the best line of the night, when he and Alexx were processing Cody's body in the morgue and they found the lipstick *down there* ... "Little Cody has Ring Around the Collar..." " :lol: :lol:

JT Angel i like your wallpaper... all those lil' pics... especially the "kiss here" one! :lol: i'll join Twiz there, greg is hot as well but he'd be my 2nd choice. If one day i had to choose between those 2, it would mean i'm dead and in heaven.

14. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

My real name is Neelie... I'm starting to think my sn is too long, too. :lol:

Hmmm... love the pics of Jon, and feel sorry for you athlov. (I'm just on here to check my email, but a quick check-up on my favorite site always has me on here longer than I'm supposed to be!)

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey girls, do you remember me? :p I haven't posted in ages but I've been reading.

Excellent pics everybody!!!

athlov you're tired??? :( me too, first day of postgraduate after 2 wonderful weeks doing nothing :lol: but your pics made my day *sighs* wow :eek: he looks so hot in that episode. I think that after the sweatervests, the sweaters (with no jacket) it's my second favorite look for him. I'm drooling here in front of my computer. I haven't drooled in many days *sighs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.