Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Aww, cute pic Thumpy! Gotta love that thinker's brow and in a sweatervest, no less! :D

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. :( I hope you feel better soon. *pets you*

Cute pic, Jen. I hope you're resting, if you're feeling sick :)

What would I say to Togo, if I had him in front of me? Um, I don't think I'd be able to speak actually :lol:

Oh myy! I love all your pics! What a great start to the day :D :D I love the pic of him when he is looking to his left. It was in the same scene as the pic horatio_love posted ;)

Cute pic Thumpy. ;) Hope you feel better soon. :(

AW Thumpy your not feeling well. Here's a get well gift for you..

thumpysickcall.jpg

Nice pics by the way everyone.

Get well soon, Thumpy.

It should be our birthdays more often. So many Togo pictures to love. :)
szmandatogoholic said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Happy Birthday Sil!

I'm watching the CSI marathon too! I'm really happy, because this is a great way to end summer vacation.

CSI or CSI: Miami? There's one on CSI: Miami, too. I'll watch it if one I've already seen comes on.

I wanna see 'Nailed'.
Yeah, I was watching CSI though. I prefer that to Miami. And it was season 6, so I was really happy about that. Spike TV rules.

Forgive the off-topic-ness. :)

quickbeam_cw said: I discovered that they were showing "Shootout" :D :p , and I think I may have discovered something: is the light blue t-shirt that Ryan/Jon's wearing in "Shootout" (underneath a grey jacket) the same as the t-shirt he wears in "Shock" ?? I think it just might be!
I think you're talking about "Recoil" (when he protected Calleigh right?) t-shirt, 'cause in "Shootout" he had one of his hot sweatervests :sighs: and he was with that baby :sighs-deeply:. I don't think it's the same, 'cause in "Recoil" the t-shirt was a little green I think.

Thumpy get well soon!!!! ;) I love the TPOTD "Shootout" was great!!!!

My *cough* b-day's *cough* to*cough*morrow *cough* 7th. I'm coughing a lot I think I need Chicken soup too :lol:

calleighwolfe said.....My *cough* b-day's *cough* to*cough*morrow *cough* 7th. I'm coughing a lot I think I need Chicken soup too

I'm sure Jon/Ryan will get you some soup for your b day.. Hey my hubby's b-day is tomorrow too. eh. I don't have nothing for him yet and I don't think a pic of Jon/Ryan saying happy b-day to him will be good..what cha think??

Hmm, no Sue, I don't think that's a good idea, with all due respect. :D CalleighWolfe, I am gonna get you a picture for your birthday, I just think it'll be in another thread. *wink* ;)

What I would say in front of Jonathan Togo? First: nothing but stutter. Next: "Hi, uh...could I have your autograph?" Of course he gives me one. "Uh...could I have, like 30 more? I have to provide a thread on a board with them." :lol:

OMG!!! I haven't answered my own question :lol: :lol:

What I would say in front of Jonathan Togo? Well, I'd do the same as Dutchie: ask him for an autograph? (I've asked for autographs before ;)) but girls, it's Jon Togo, the first actor I've really liked, this is the first time I wanna see a show just to see someone (I loved Miami before, but he made me love it more!!!!).

Well I'd just stare at him while he's writing, then I'll ask for a pic (I'm optimistic, by that day I'll have a phone with camera :lol: and someone will be with me to take the pic :lol: ;)), he'll say "Of course", so while I'm holding him for the pic I'd feel his smell :devil: can you imagine that???

Who am I fooling??? I wouldn't know what to do :sighs:

hope you feel better soon Thumpy! :(
nice pic BTW.

What would I say?
well, nothing smart. I would turn bright red and would stutter something stupid. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back