Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Sue, you're not very subtile. But you can find my gift there too Reine! :D Thumpy, get well soon sweety, I need my name-is-used-in-csi-miami-episode-and-said-by-jonathan-togo buddy around! Whoa, why isn't there a shorter name? :lol: AliGtr, I've missed you around. Same goes for you Quicky. SzmandaTogoHolic, hope everything's okay. If you want to talk, my PM box is open.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CalleighWolfe! Hope you have had (are having, depending on where you live) an awesome day :D

Happy Birthday CalleighWolfe! I hope you have a togolicious birthday!! *hugs* :D

feliz cumpleaños CalleighWolfe ! :)

lucky girl, same astro sign as Jon!

mystic caps are great ! i realize that i saw this movie a couple of times and at the time i had never heard of jon togo or csi... :(

Thanks a lot guys!!!! :D I'm so happy today, I'm lovin my presents :D :D although I can't celebrate a lot, I've just arrived from the university (in my previous post I was there :lol:) I had an exam about subnetting, a very long one but I got 98,2 so it's been a good day!!! No party today!!! :(

Mrs_Togo ¡¡¡muchas gracias!!! ¿de donde eres? ¿hablas español? (Thanks a lot!!! Where are you from? Do you speak spanish? :D) I want to see that movie too :(

Happy Birthday CalleighWolfe. Hope you might be able to celebrate at the weekend! :D

well CalleighWolfe, hablo un poquito - i'm quite good at learning languages so yes i can speak a bit of spanish and understand it very well... my origins are italian, but my first language is french, and i live in switzerland. I know it's confusing!

you've got all weekend to party ! ;)

i don't know about you but i'm so obsessed over Togo that when i go out to party i'm looking for something of Togo in every guy i see. Last time when i went nightclubbing i found one with almost the same profile. same nose, same chin, same eyes. gaaaaahhhhh or maybe it was just the beer :lol:

sandersidle I love your present!!! "She's mine" I'd wish... :sighs: :sighs: :sighs: although Cal looks angry when he talks about our wedding ring ;)(shipping, I'm sorry) :lol:

Poor Ryan's eye, my right eye is a little like his right now: shampoo tried to wash it this morning :lol:

I'm a little late, I think, but Happy Birthday, CalleighWolfe!! :D

Thanks again for all the well wishes guys, I am feeling much better today. :)

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Speed Kills')

Miami_3x08_J50.jpg

Apologies if I've already posted that one before. ;)

Aww, I love this pic Thumpy! He looks so young and cute and boyish with his long hair. :D

Glad you're feeling better, btw. *hugs* :)

Well, I updated my site. I made screen caps of the video on CBS.com web page

:D I don't know why I made so many. :p

What would I say to Jonathan? Hmm... how about "your the sexiest man on the planet?" followed by me dragging him to bed!

Happy birthday CalleighWolfe ! I'm late again, sorry (must get better at this). Lot of birthdays at the moment - are we all Virgo?

Oh Thumpy , such a cute POTD. That's one of my favourite episodes (among many others). His reaction to Alexx boiling the head - I can watch that time and time again. And when he looks up when Eric says "Good work"! So wide-eyed and innocent!

Athlov , I just looked at your webpage. I can tell you why you made so many. They're all gorgeous! You couldn't possibly reject one pic in favour of another. Especially where he's smiling - he doesn't smile like that on the show. It's bewitching. :p

OK, I want to see if I can post a pic. This is one of my favourites, and I haven't seen it here yet. Credit to JTO.

Dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back