Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Thanks for the pic Ali! :)
I also like the sweater.

I saw 'under suspicion' today and I really liked ryan. He had a lot of lab work to do, he made an arrest and we learned something about him. ok, it was only a tiny, tiny information, but it's better than nothing. I'm talking about the student loan BTW.
It was wrong to bring it up during the investigation, but this is ryan. ;)

Yay ten more posts!!! :D Oh and...

His clothes are soooo not last season!! :lol: What was that girl thinking!! She must be blind because if he interigated me, I would be drooling!! :p Man she has a problem. Mmmm Ryan in orange! *drool*

He looks sooo good! :D

sandersidle, you post made it 9 more posts!!

And mine makes it 8... Oh dear... and imagine us all waiting for the crucial moment where someone makes the new thread and the new name will be decided. (I always come up with them off the top of my head. Remember 'Wolferine'? I wrote that on a folder today! Along with 'I Lick Togo :p'.)

Maybe it should be the equation in my siggy... :lol: have everyone confused... :lol: ROFLMAO.

OH I agree he look so hott and that lady was so stupid. I thought she was going to tell him he could be a model then she rips on him lol...she's stupid. There was really not enough Ryan time. It took forever before we even saw him. I was ready to turn it off. Oh and too much poor boa boo hooo. NOT enough ryan time but he did look hott as always. Red and white, I love his outfit. I didn't really care for this ep much.

It took waaaayyy too long to get to Jon in tonight's episode. :(
Plus this Boa thing is already disgusting. I can't stand every moment that man is on the screen. It's just ridiculous. :mad:

I didn't even get to see Jon tonight. I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Stupid computer. :lol: I hate you yet... I love you. :lol: :lol:

Where do you want to see your character go this season?
"I'd like to continue to examine the gray zone of the character -- someone who's so ambitious that sometimes he acts not entirely morally appropriate."
variety

Why Jon, why? :( Don't be morally inappropriate. :rolleyes:

Silly Jon. :p

Ok guys...how about we go ahead and lock this thread and get #11 up and running? The winning thread title is:

Ryan/Jon #11 : Togoliciously bringing sexy back

New thread arriving in minutes! :D

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back