Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

hhmmmmmmmmm what exactly are you talking about? Project like some picture we design or a present?? more info please.

Like for Hill Harper, they had a panty drive and when someone met him, she gave him a trunk full of panties.

I think the thing for Jon would be a "thong drive" and a pic of each one of us. Not really, but it's the first thing that popped in my head. I think the most appropriate thing for Jon, SERIOUSLY, is a couple statues of wolves or something. :lol: For Ryan Wolfe.

Long hair, no stubble. He looks the cutest that way.

A fan project sounds fun, but if I took any part in it, I'd probably forget. But if it's for Jon, I'll try my hardest not to forget. :D

I voted for long hair, no stubble. I love it :D

Gosh, that thing about him being shirtless. Now, wouldn't I have loved to see that. Ah.. I hope we get today, some day :)

did everyone see they are going to delete threads, like 230 sum....It will take me forever to go through them to see if I missed anything important. I got to 10 and got a headache. I did see a birthday thread for JOn from last year, that's cool. It was the second one so it got locked, but I manage to post in it before it got locked hehe.

So does anyone know what csi watcher 8 was talking about a project for Togo? It would be nice to do something for him to show him some luv, togoholic style. SO any ideas?

Hubby Shadowfax??? You're married??? I thought you were a teenager!!!! :D

Project for Jon??? Well, write 5 things you want for Jon on this new season.
* No more jackets :devil:
* A girlfriend.
* I don't wanna him to make mistakes.
* Good relationship with Eric.
* I'd like he did a fantastic job, a remarkable job in a case (at least)

Got to go!!! L&O:SVU is waiting for me!!! :D

I'd love to do something too but right now I only have one idea and it's probably lame so never mind. Got any ideas Katie??

No.. I dont have any :( What are we talking about though. Like a picture/collage or like something big like what people did for Hill Harper?

Is that what they did for him? I didn't know that but that's what I was thinking and we could all put our names on it.

inge said:
Thumpy, it seems that you realy like the pics from the party.

:lol: It's that obvious, huh? ;) But yes, I really do like those pics. I need to take the time to look through the ones at JTO as well.

But today, I am going to feature a pic of Pete from 'Mystic River':

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

Myst_15.jpg

Look at that arm. *sighs and faints* :p

(credit: athlov) :D

Ooo, Pete
drool130.gif

Great choice Thumpy. ;)

Season 4 comes out in R1 on Oct. 17th
jump675.gif

Box Cover

Once again Ryan is shoved to the back. :(
When will these people get a clue. We like Ryan!!

Im with ya athlov. Like I said before, Ryan looks like they were going to take the picture without him but at the last second he jumped in saying "Don't forget about meee."... :lol: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back