Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I didn't understand your page athlov what are those? videos? :( could anyone explain me? Thanks!!! :D

I voted for Jon in crimelab poll. William Peterson Unbelievable!!!!

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome back carly. :)

I voted for short hair / stubble. :D
    It's sexy....

Thumpy, it seems that you realy like the pics from the party. ;)
    I like them too, so thanks for the pic(s).

CalleighWolfe, this site is about articles and clothes ryan used or wore on the show.
    The funny thing is that he wore an 'armani' jacket in 'free fall'. I thought he has money problems and police officers don't earn much money.
    His watches also looked expensive. :rolleyes:

3. CalleighWolfe

Thanks a lot inge!!! I'm looking for Calleigh right now!!! There's must be something about her!!!!

Armani? Well, I have a question about that: is it true? I mean is he really wearing Armani? Wow!!! I love men watches!!! :p

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Yeah I was thinking about that too. I've just watched Three Way and when Erica asked for money to the damage Ryan did to the camera or whatever, Ryan was like, "500 bucks???? Are you trying to rob me? You know I work for the county." :lol: That's why, I believe he doesn't make that much money working as a CSI...
    So, Armani jacket huh? :rolleyes: Right...

5. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

He also has to pay back some old 'student loans', so even less money then.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

The writers or waredrobe suck on csim. They have these people having money problems but yet they all have nice cars, live in huge homes and dress like super models. Delko was broke because of his sister but he always dressed nice, Marisol, dont even get me started. DId you see her house? She was always dressed nice, and she could afford a spa, and expensice spa at that. But that jacket Ryan wore in 3 way was yucky, it looked like it came from Good Will, second hand. Maybe that's how Ryan affords Armani, it's second hand, but I couldn't see OCD person doing that.

welcome back carlz31
    it's Sept 1st, this is our month, season premiers..the 18th is getting closer and I'm getting excited.

7. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Yup... And I remember in one of the episode with the rich kids whose parent leaving him an island, Ryan was like, "An island? My parents are leaving me a lawn mower." :lol:

Haha but the website is funny. Thanks for the link, athlov

He does have a flawless skin...

Hmmm I wonder about that too. Layered clothes under hot Miami sun... never break a sweat. Wow.
    Must be a hidden talent.

Right... :rolleyes:

:D :lol:

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I lived near Miami and yes it's too hot down there, so once again I'm thinking very unrealistic about the clothing they were and never sweat. In LA it's a lot cooler when they are shooting the show, plus a lot is inside I'm sure air conditioned building. I read some actress wrote about being on csim and had to wear bikini by a pool and it was freezing. She had to act like she was enjoying the heat.

9. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

that's cool though,
    she could have been: my arms are covered in goosebumps because of the cold, Jonathan would you rub my arms so I'm warmer and the goosebumps go away?

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, new to the thread, well, I don't think I've posted in here before. Been lurking around though. :) He's so cute. I told my friend of him, and she wanted to see a pic of him, so I showed her one. She was like: 'This guy is soooo cute!'. And she's damn right.

11. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Welcome, RoosCSILover ! Always good to have more Togoholics. :D :p

The thing about the Armani jackets etc - I knew that Horatio wore designer clothes, but I didn't realise the rest of them did. Continuity isn't the writer's/wardrobe's/producer's strong point if they're supposed to be a bit hard up. Maybe they're trying to make up for all the awful clothes Ryan had to wear in S3? :)

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Welcome RoosCSILover, enjoy the stay, we have all your Togo/Ryan needs here.

I myself like him best in just the plain t shirts, If they would realize that most of us do like the plain shirts they could save a fortune on his wardrobe and maybe spend the extra cash on hhhmmmm more scenes with him. Another way they could save money and make us happy would be no shirt...Yeah I'm stuck in that shirtless mode.

13. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Happy Togoholics, gorgeous Ryan, and economical too! No shirts it is!

14. CalleighWolfe

I agree with all of you!!!

Yeah, the jacket in Three Way is very ugly, I didn't like it since I saw it :shudders: I don't like that color for a man jacket and the fabric is :shudders-again: is awful, I mean maybe it's an Armani but I don't like it at all. I also don't like the jacket in Deviant, when you look at it nearer it has stripes I think.

I like how he looked in Nailed, and I prefered the sweatervests :p and his clothes in 'One night stand' were good. He looked casual, according to his age ;) I like the t-shirts but I don't want them all the time. They've changed his look a lot!!! The other characters have maintained their style, although Cal looks more serious now.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

woahh new page :lol: I love the TPOTD Thumpy! :D Haha I love the aritcle on his skin :lol: Thats hilarious...But I did notice he has really nice skin lol :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.