Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Ohh if the collage includes icons I can contribute alot :devil: ;)

I agree Jamerson. I would love to say 1. his sexy muscular arms excetra, but he would be like :eek: CREEPY! :lol:

I love the collage and the 100 things ideas!!!! :D

And I also agree with body parts :devil: 20 body parts :eek:

Good pic Thumpy I'm loving his arms!!!! :D :eek:

100 things sounds cool :cool:

If the person with the picture on their phone has a photobucket, there is an option on there to send pictures from your phone to your bucket.

Under account options, under the first section, it has 'Mobile Upload PIN'. You might try that maybe. :D Please. :p

I haven't done it before, cause I don't have a cell phone. :p

And if you don't have a photobucket, maybe someone could loan you their photobucket pin number; I will if you pm me.

ETA:
Ryan and Delko? Sure. You mean Brokeback or any Ryan/Delko manip?

Yeah Brokeback :D That would be cool. :D Take your time, no rush. ;)

It was MikeW that told of us the pic Jamerson. H said he had a shirtless pic of Jon on his cell phone that he had d/l off of some google thing for cell phones.
Delko and Ryan brokeback, that's cool.
Does anyone want to hear my sad story today????? Well I'm telling it anyway if you dont...hehehe

Ok the hollywood life mag that emily and Jon did a photoshoot for the sept issue, well today I went to the mall to look for it. I go to waldons books, Our only book store in our valley and when we get in there the dude working knows my hubby so I'm like alright. I ask for the mag and he's like yeah we only got a few copies in and we usually never get that mag ever. So he goes to look and he's like "oh it's gone." I almost cry and I think someone bought it then a few minutes later I find that it didn't sell so he threw it away in a dumpster...yeah so I came really close to doing a dumpster dive for it but nah....HE threw it away, just that morning. Talk about being crushed. I'm so pissed. I seriously gave the dumpster dive a good thought all through the mall. SO I had NO luck getting it. I also didn't manage to find a copy of the OK mag with Adam R in it either, it was only .25 cents and sold in one day. I hate the friggin mall.

Since you all liked the pic I posted yesterday, and I have all these lovely 'Mystic River' caps that athlov made for us that time, how about another one for today? ;)

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

Myst_19.jpg

^^Both arms and that very tight shirt. ;)

Awww Twiz!! Thanks for looking! I cant believe he threw it out!! :mad: I will have a look tomorrow. I think im going shopping. Ohh nice TPOTD Thumpy!!! *drool* oh my look at his arms!! :devil: ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. thanks SOOO much calleygirl!! thats sooo awesome! Twiz will be happy! lol. She doesnt have to dumpster dive :lol:

Oh my GOSH!! I've had to wait FOREVER for the site to get back up while they were doing maintenance on the site. And I wasn't able to log on AT ALL yesterday, which made me mad. But I was happy when they said "Visit 'CSI Files' or look at Jonathan Togo' and I looked at jon for about three minutes and went about my business.

Oh, it's good to be HOME!! :lol: I love this place.

Thank you Calleygirl for the pics and thank you athlov for posting them.
The pics are great and he looks so good and Emiliy is so beautiful.
Too bad I can't read the text. I saved the pics on my pc, but it's so blurry. :(

Yaaaay! Thank you Calleygirl, he looks great. :D Man I wish I could have found that artical. :D

YAY thank you Calleygirl, YAY no dumpster diving for me..though I still really want the magazine and I'm still searching. So where did you find it? I have a q's for those who have the season 3 dvd set. Which cd is Jonathan's interview on? I can rent it at this video store but there are 6 cd's and an interview on each cd. I just want to rent the one with his. Or if anyone knows about this and knows there's more then one interview of him on a cd let me know please. I dont want to have to rent all 6 cd's to see it. Thanks for any info given. and Thanks again for the photo shoot pics of them...drooling hard and for the pics Athov out up of the interview and everything YAY. thanks bunches your all so sweet.

Unfortunately the interviews are on the 7th disc, and the video stores don't carry it. :(

I have the box set, that's the only way I know. The part that Jon is in is very short anyway.

^ As with most appearances on CSI: Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back