Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I like the button up dress shirts, if they would just not button it so far, maybe loose another button....so we can see a little more chest. I like the sweatervest too. I guess I'm just not big into the jackets, I just find him wearing them in the hear too unrealistic and he reminds me of H...At the beginging of season 4 I saw him in jackets and I thought," on no they are turning him into H Jr.nnooooo." I think they need to loose the layers too, man once I think he had on 3 shirts, he had to be dying even in air conditioning.

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

For his ugly jacket in Three Way I'd blame Miami stylists and their obsession for colour code. It's so ridiculous, everything PURPLE! *shakes head* I don't like his shirt either...

I like t-shirt on Ryan cuz it shows his muscle :p Hmm is it weird that I like him in labcoats? I swear people like ES and JT make even lab coats sexy... :D

But shirtless Ryan to cut down the wardrobe budget? AMEN to that... I wonder if TPTB would someday go "Sorry Jon, we've decided to make Ryan so broke that he has nothing clean left to wear... so... shirtless for today?" :D :devil: ...RAWR...

Hmm come to think about it... maybe we should steal all Ryan's wardrobe from CSI Miami set! :devil: Anyone wanna join the evil plan?

3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*joins Silhouette on her evil plan* :devil: :D

I actually liked his outfit in 3-Way. I thought the blood red blazer and irridescent shirt were unique, and he was totally able to pull it off. But then again, I think Ryan looks hot in anything. Though, I'd have to agree that the shirt and jeans combo is my favorite... shows off his sexy, sexy arms even more! *drool* :devil: RAWR!!! :devil:

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ohh me! *Joins Shadowfax and Irma in evil plan. I say we replace his wardrobe with boxers :devil:

I agree. Ryan can pull of anything. He could wear leather pants and I wouldnt care. :devil:

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I join!!! :D :devil:

BTW, what is TPTB? I always read that and don't know what exactly is, something with the writers right? :confused:

It's not crazy!!! I love him in lab coats too!!! Like this one I had posted it before but it's one of my favorites!!! ;) :devil: I have an idea with this pic :devil: but I have to go to another thread :devil: ;)

6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

TBTB = The Powers That Be CalleighWolfe. And I love him in that lab coat too! :D

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH I'm joinin in with you guys of course. I'm right there. OH I also agree with you shadowfax about the lab coat,,,oh la la. yes he makes the lab coat look hott. I did think he look awesome in the outfit in 3 way, I just hated the outfit, it looked used, but he still pulled it off. He can make anything look amazing. Pokie dots, stripes, I bet he look georgous in drag...OH where did that thought come from......Ryan undercover in a dress....it could work.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I happen to think lab coats are veryyy sexy. I love them on Greg too. Im a sucker for nerds with lab coats :lol: Hehe I love the pic CW. I saw it in the other thread too. :devil:

9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

ROFL!! :lol: Ryan in drag?? *cough, catches breath* Where DID that thought come from Twiz? :lol: But yeah, if he worked undercover, I think he'd look damn pretty in drag! :eek: Quite a looker, if you ask me! :eek:

Ooops... am I the only one who thinks that? :devil:

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha ShadowFax, what do you mean a looker? Hehe drag. Now thats something you dont see everyday.!

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

With Jon's perfect complexion and great body, he'd pull off drag, he'd be so sexy. tight mini skirt and high heels..ok now I'm laughing too loud and my family thinks i'm insane. Where that came from, I dont know but I'm glad I'm thinking it now shadowfax...

12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

And I heartily agree Twiz and sandersidle! *still snickering* :lol: Ahem!

I'm not really into cross-dressing, but if it's undercover work, I'd willingly make an exception. I'm sure he'd pull off drag, like you said, Twiz, but he might have to shave those legs to wear a tight mini skirt! :devil: :lol:

13. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I've missed sooo much...

What have I missed? Besides Ryan and miniskirts and a whole bunch of stuff?

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Okay, guys... this'll be my last post for a while. I'm going out of town for the weekend, and I won't have access to the internet for 4 days. :( Hubby's about to come home, so I better pack it up and get ready.

Anyway, I'll miss this thread. I'm sure you guys would've posted like crazy by the time I come back. :devil: Spread the RAWR - inducing hotness of JT/Ryan everyone! I'll see you guys in a few days! Ta-ta!

Twiz I'm totally blaming you for the image that's gonna be stuck in my head as I leave: Ryan in drag looking all gorgeous. :devil: What have you done to me, woman?! *shakes fist* :lol:

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm surprised you guys have started a project for Jon yet. Over on the NY board almost everyone is starting a fan project to give to the actors on the show. Wondered what the obesssed Togo fans would do. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.