Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I went for long hair/stubble... see the post I made before the poll.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Jeez, I go away for a little while and I come back and have like... a bazillion new posts to read... *overwhelmed* Oh well.

I'm agreeing with the people who picked the long hair and no stubble. That's the best look for Ryan/Jon. In my opinion anyways... XD

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I voted I dont care, my mind is stuck on a shirtless ryan right now...but I really can't make up my mind, the man looks incredible anyway.

4. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

yeah, that's my favorite look on him...drool

-x-v

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, shirtless sounds good. XP

6. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

For me, I did vote for the long hair/no stubble, but it honestly depends on my mood. I enjoy the other four options a LOT too, lol, as we all do. At first I was thinking "long hair and stubble? Blech.." but then I was like "wait a minute, what am I SAYING?!?!" He had that on Law & Order, and Ed, and mmmm.... *drool*

And now, for real this time, I must say goodbye for the next week. It's funny, we have two phone lines in our house - the one that has the internet connected to it was supposed to be shut off first, and then our regular phone line was supposed to stay on. But, lo and behold, the regular one got shut off last night, which was a bit of a pain in the butt, to say the least. And I obviously still have internet :rolleyes: , but I have to pack up my computer now and move it. So yes! Farewell my dear Togoaholics, and I shall see you in a week! *disappears in a puff of colourful smoke*

*momentarily reappears* Oh, and you better have found that shirtless pic by the time I get back. ;) :lol: :p *disappears again in another puff of colourful smoke* *faint hacking cough is heard in the distance*

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ah quicky I'm going to miss you. If I find the pic I will be sure to send it to you so you don't have to search the thread when You come back.
    Ok yeah she's gone and I'm talkin to no one. O well she'll read it when she comes back.
    SO yes I love his hair long like L&O. oh the dirty liil scruffy boy look is good. Ed was too hott. gesh and the short young fresh look of SU2 and now is just too much. So see I can't decide. I bet he'd be hott bald even....

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

aww bye quickster <--- lol sorry. :( I will miss you!!!

mmm long hair Jon/Ryan *drool* *faint* I am SO excited. Only 18 days!! (for some people.. Im sorry to those who have to wait longer :( :()

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Where's Thumpy????

We'll miss you quick :(

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

*waves* Here I am! :D

As for the poll, I voted short hair/stubble. I'm really digging that look right now, but my mind can change at any moment. :lol:

That being said, I'm going to back up my vote with this:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

[​IMG]

^^^Now, that make me say 'Rawr'. ;)

(credit: togoholic)

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: Jen you always seem to make me almost pass out with your pictures of the day. :lol: :devil: I mean, look at the pretty stubble. *strokes stubble* ...Ahem, I'm going to stop being oddly perverted tonight. :lol: Thanks for the pic!

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Mwahahaha I actually voted for "I don't care, after I heard about him shirtless, I don't think about his face" :lol:
    Well seriously I think Jon/Ryan looks good with anything. Long hair short hair, stubble no stubble. Just as far he doesn't try pink hair, dreadlocks, 1 meters long beard, or something like that :rolleyes: :lol:

Awwwww quickbeam, we're so going to miss you!! Be back soon!!! :)

What??? William Peterson beats Jon AND Eric Szmanda?????? :eek: IT COULDN'T BE!!! Last time I voted it was still Eric on top!!! (which okay for me cuz I love both Eric and Jon) But oh c'mon, William Peterson????? HOW COULD HE BEAT JON AND ERIC???? C'mon guys we have to vote for Jon!

Talking about shirtless... In LV they've got Greg, Nick, and even Warrick shirtless... so why not Ryan in Miami?? It's so not fair... Has Delko ever shirtless?

13. athlov

athlov Guest

Found this page and thought it was really funny. have a look :p

14. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Well guys, I'm back, so: YAY FOR THE NEW THREAD *throws confetti everywhere*
    Mmm, refreshments! :D *takes apple juice* Uhh, I think I left it too long *throws apple juice away*

And those POTD's were Togolicious :D Definately a nice thing to come back to after being at camp for the last 3 days...

All I can yay right now is YAY FOR TOGO! *throws confetti and dances like a spaz*

15. Guest

Guest Guest

about your link athlov, very funny indeed, i loved that one
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.