Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Oops! Sorry. I'll know next time. Actually I looked for the size limit, but couldn't find one, so I thought I'd post it and see what happened. Thanks for sorting it out for me Lucy .
No worries and you're welcome. The help/info thread for the Miami Forum is here, just for any wondering. :)

Shadowfax said:
If I could change one thing in those photos, however, I would mark out the girl, and add me in there! :devil: :lol: :devil:
Oh yeah i could do that too, I have a dress very similar to the one his girlfriend is wearing AND her hair too (when i come back from the hairdresser!) :D could it be believable ?!! hehe :devil: *opens photoshop*

AliGtr, i love your wallpaper!

ok and now some spoiler... tomorrow i want to see lots of posts when i log in here! *please, please!*

So the gambler is gonna be ryan... well i'm a bit disappointed (grrr at the writers) because it doesn't fit his personality and yes, again he'll make a mistake. BUT it means: 1) he's going to have more screentime 2) it will make some of the shippers here very happy 3) it adds something we didn't know about ryan's personality. As this game was supposed to be legal before they found out it was involving counterfeit money, ryan is a poor victim. oh, poor babe :( *hugs him virtually* ;)

Thanks for the pic Ali! :)
your wallpaper is gorgeous.

I hope that ryan does this for an undercover job, otherwise I'm really sad about this storyline. ryan is always the bad CSI. this can't bet true. *is bewilderded* please noooo I agree, ryan and gambling is OOC

I watched 'three way' tonight. this episode was a little bit unrealistic. the poor pool boy. :rolleyes:
they were fighting again through the whole episode. it's soo sad too watch.
ryan was great. I think he looked good in pink. :lol:
It's good to see that the whole erica thing is totally embarrasing for him. the elevator scene was funny.
Eric was again very mean to him. will he ever be nicer to him? *bangs head against the desk* :rolleyes:

I tried posting earlier and it didnt' work. My puter or internet hates me. I'm so worried about tonights ep and Ryan lookind stupid, but like some have said, it gives him a story line and screen time. So I'll live with it.

Woah what!? Ryan, a gambler? :eek: Omg, once again he looks bad.. I cant believe he is a gambler! I hope he doesn't get mad at Cal. That would make him look even worse! :(

Ahh I'm worried now.

I haven't been on here since Saturday... I'm suffering Togo withdrawal!! I can't wait for 22:00. (Military time...)

Gotta go... I'm on here because I came up here to take my meds and get on the computer... I volunteer to post a pic every day I'm on. (Although it may mean me posting a pic twice a day...)

AliGtr said:
(Hope you don't mind me posting some pics for you, Thumpy . I've missed POTD, so I thought I'd do something myself. I'll do Mondays, if that's OK with everyone).

I don't mind one bit. :D It's kinda nice being on the receiving end this time. ;) Nice choice, btw.

Urgh...y'all, I read the spoilers, and I'm not looking forward to tonight's episode as much as I was before. *sigh*

*has read all these spoilers*

Wow, that's quite an interesting storyline for our dear Wolfe. I must admit, it's not very encouraging to find this out, but I'll remain optimisic. There must be a reason why he would do that. I refuse to believe that this just popped up overnight.

Holy guacamole! I'm watching the new episode as I'm typing and they did slow motion on Ryan walking in a navy blue suit and mmmmmmm.......... Wow.

That's it, no more from me.

*drool* I had to put a pillow to my face to stop me from squeeing when he was walking in slow motion. Omg, he looked SO good... But, UGHHH!!

They made him look stupid!! He told Boa she was decontaminating the evidence and it turns out she wasn't so he was like, "oh, right... Of course your not." Or something. :mad: He is already looking stupid in this episode!! Lay off him for a while please!!! :(

100th ep... my short review for the night....

Yeah right off they made him look stupid because he ran over yelling at Boa to drop the evidence and she tells him she did it right and he was like OH ok....EERRRRR. Made him look like a meanie. Then with the money and Calleigh he looked really bad, stupid for doing something stupid but he didn't break any laws, in fact he got screwed over so hhhmmm. No matter how stupid, mean, or plain dumb they made him look it was ok since they let him have that long Strutting scene at the begining walking along on the yard..I was in a trance. You go strut your stuff Ryan and look as hott as you can...I'm going to bed with that image in my head.

Ok I was thinking, when Cal got all mad at Ryan she said the money he gave her for his NIECE's ipod was fake. That means he is an uncle! Which means that he either has/had a brother or sister who has had a girl. :D We know something more about his family.. I did get that right, right? If he has a niece he must have a brother or sister?

:mad: Writers!

They made him look so mean, and he didn't even say sorry; just 'oh, right...' Whatever! phfff ---- but he did look so cute strutting along at the beginning. :lol: He did get jipped big time on that gambling thing. I'm glad the writers didn't make him have a gambling 'problem'. It was just a random thing he got into with a friend. :rolleyes: Good for that at least. ----- He needs to get that attitude in check though. He's too snippy at times. He was with Cal tonight, and he was with the feds in last season's finale. ------ I'm too biased to not support Ryan though. I just adore Jon to much. I'm blind to his imperfections. Well, not really... :p But you know what I mean.

Ryan has a niece, which means he has at least one sibling. :) --- Finally something new. :D

Ah, you beat me to the punch, sandersidle! I was JUST gonna say that, I came here as fast as I could to see if anyone else noticed that...

I did a little happy dance when we found out about his niece. I'm guessing it must be an older sibling that he has, if their kid is old enough to have an iPod. I dunno, unless people give their five year olds iPods these days... but I'd say an older sibling is more likely. :D

So, other than that little tidbit of info that I was happy about, I was very irritated with the rest. Up until now I was fine with the little things here and there making him look bad... not entirely happy, but I wasn't totally pissed off -- yet. That all changed. Ugh.

And, it's sadly getting to the point for me where Jon and this thread is the only reason I'm still watching Miami. :( I dunno if it's really as bad as it seems, or if it's just me, but it really just seems to be getting ridiculous. And now that they're putting Ryan down the crapper it's just getting worse. :( I generally am trying to cut down my TV time because I watch waaaaaaay too much, and although I'm not gonna stop watching Miami yet, I feel somewhat irritated because it almost is starting to feel like a waste of time... :( *cries*

Geez, somebody should time how long Jon/Ryan was slow-motion walking across the scene for... it was like a two minute shot of him just walking... in slow motion... *dreamy gaze* Maybe TPTB really are reading this thread :lol: j/k. Or, maybe it's just once again the editors going over-happy with all their fancy effects. Anyone else find all the weird split-screening and what-not getting to be a bit much? There was a time when Horatio was talking to someone, and they each had their own little separate box on the screen, which was laid overtop of the rest of the screen... hard to describe, but I couldn't help but go "What on EARTH is THAT all about?!" Ok, /rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back