Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Loving that long hair Ryan-clone. So adorable. Much like the real man himself. I'd definitely love to see a return of Long-Hair-Flirty Ryan.

Do we know what his cat is called? I wouldn't be suprised if its called Calleigh!

Awwwwww athlov that animated cloned Jon is so CUTE!!! :eek: :D Did you make it yourself? What software did you use? Can I adopt him (save in computer)? Please? :D

Well I don't have cats myself, though I love them, cuz my mom wouldn't let me have one :rolleyes: But cats are like my mascot, or an alter ego :lol: Besides my (middle) name's Catherine, I have a 'signature' cat silhouette that I always draw everywhere anywhere... (yeah I'm like, Emily The Strange :lol:) But this whole paragraph is so off-topic :lol: Okay back to Jon... I wonder too what his cat is called, and how many does he has :)

Hmm... if I sit nearby his house and when he walks pass me I'd put on a sign 'Adopt Me', miaw so sadly, and follow him home, do you think he'd adopt me? :lol:

Go ahead, save away. I didn't make it. It's something in Windows Live Messenger; Meegos.

ETA: It's an option under the avatar; Dynamic display picture.

I have Windows Live Messenger, but I've never even seen that!

*goes and looks for that so she can make her own Jon clone*

I didnt end up seeing the Jon interview.. That sucks it was only for like 10 seconds!! Though he did look amazing when I saw the preview. *sighs*

Jon has a cat!! That makes him even more perfect!! I love cats!! I have one myself. Aww Twiz, thats so cute how he likes playing with him/her!!

:lol: athlov I love your Jon clone! *steals* :p. He even has the same coloured eyes and long hair! (Well I guess he would have to since hes a clone :rolleyes: :lol:)

Yeah, it's too bad about that interview... and yet there's something that's I'm curious about... in the preview I could have SWORN they had a clip of him wearing this royal blue t-shirt. But, it flashed so quickly that I don't know for sure if it was Jon or not. Now, they didn't show the blue-shirt clip when the show was actually on, but if it was in fact him, then that means that somewhere out there there's video footage of royal blue t-shirt! And this is a clip that I want to see! Especially since I used to be like "hmmm, what would I like to see Jon wear next... let's see, what colour hasn't he worn yet... hey, royal blue!" And then THERE IT WAS! Or so I think. I don't know. I'm so confused. :lol:

Ooooh, spoiler...
Hmmm... that sounds very interesting, very interesting indeed... I wouldn't want to see Ryan have some gambling problem, of course, but I wouldn't mind seeing the spell thing, lol, it'd be an interesting twist, give the show some new pizzazz, lol. Somehow I smell Eau du Red Herring though, cuz it just seems very un-CSI-ish/unrealistic. But hey, you never know. If they can make Marisol's year of birth 1979, they can do anything.

mmmhhhh yep, the halloween thing has probably been completely made up by a) the tv guide b) the poster of this spoiler or c) Jon himself, which wouldn't surprise me at all!! :lol: the article has been posted in the spoiler lab. Well who knows, ryan might "see dead people" like the kid of the 6th Sense! hey what's wrong with 79? it's my year of birth ;) (hmmm, marisol looks older though and has already a house...unrealistic, but that's miami) About the gambling... well, let's wait and see...

LovinMyGreggo said:
ThumpyG42 said:

Welcome back, LMG and JTangel...it's great to see you both back. :)

Thanks ThumpyG! :) I think it's odd that me and JTangel are friends away from the board as well, and we both showed back up at the same time...not even planned. haha. :p

haha Thanks ThumpyG that is weird that Tiff and I have shown back up at the same time. that's pretty funny. oh man i have alot of reading to do.

awwwwww, that Ryan is so cute athlov I will use it in my msn too ;)

wow that sounds interesting, I hope he doesn't get in trouble, well if calleigh is with it will be very interesting :devil: The Halloween thing sounds funny :lol: :lol: maybe they could make him kiss a blonde CSI.. Sorry wrong thread again ;)

Hahaha Jon making up the episode?! :lol: I can totally see him saying that! Hahaha I agree with the blond comment Reine. ;)

JTangel, welcome back!! :) I loveee your icon! Its so cute.

ThumpyG42 said:
I haven't had much time to post the POTD. Once thngs settle down a bit, I'll start back up again. Until that time if someone else would like to do it for awhile, that's fine by me. :D

I had a idea about this. How about sharing it out? I couldn't commit to posting a pic every day, but I'd happily do it once a week. I think that some of you probably have bigger collections of pics than me, so if you wanted to take on other days, we'd get a big variety of pics. (Also, I have no access to S5 pics other than what you guys post). How about I do one on Mondays? Something to get the working week off to a good start. Does that sound reasonable?

Quickbeam , that interview was a bit... short. :( That's a shame. I'd love to see - actually see on TV - a proper interview with Jon. He should come over here and go on Parkinson, or something. That would be really cool. :cool:

Oh,and with regard to pets, I'm thinking in terms of a Siamese cat and an apartment for my fic. A house-cat, so she'd be clean. Thanks for the discussion, everyone - it gave me some good ideas. :D

woah! I've not been here for ages.
ok so its only been about a day but still it seems like ages! lovin' that clone athlov :D it so cute.

so when are they showing the 100 episode?

I read that spoiler in Tv Guide too and that is very wierd. I also read about this ep and it doesn't sound good. I'm so worried they are really goign to have him messing up. Why oh why TPTB..you suck if you do.
I'd still love to see that interview, even if it's only 8 seconds. 8 seconds of him can raise my temp up.
the 100th ep is this coming Monday, well tomorrow for me. YAY can't wait. I'll be sure to post about it asap for those you don't get to see it.
I'm working on learning how to do some caps for the new ones from my dvd recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back