Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

on that one it looks like he's waiting for a kiss on the cheek (or neck, which is even better :devil: ...) *kisses the screen*
    Thank you athlov , good pics !

i'd love to see a video of ryan walking as you said, slow motion (was it at the beginning of the episode?)... must be so sexy... so should anyone see it somewhere please post the link! Yesterday i saw a short video of ryan slamming cooper in "oooo", (it was from an Emily fansite) and i think i watched it about 10 times. I couldn't get enough of madRyan and his arms :D

ETA : lots of screencaps of the episode have been posted in the Picture Thread !

2. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

wow thanks for posting those pics athlov ... i soo want to see season 5 :( he looks hooooot

3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Nice pics, athlov!

I SQUEED my head off too when I saw Ryan walking slow motion. :eek: Hubby wasn't home, so I was actually able to react like a fangirl without trying to hide it. :devil:

Oh, and you know the best part about that sunset pic? It was just the five of them -- Natalia wasn't there! :devil: :lol: :devil: Haha! Oh, and I also hated the way they made Ryan look unnecessarily mean to her. Urgh! :mad:

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

My hubby works Monday nights too, so I can squeeeee all I want and the kids just think I'm insane. I seriously was just stunned and drooled the whole time he was strutting his stuff.

Hey I came up with a name for the new thread..Ryan/Jon...strutting his stuff.

That just came to me.

I love seeing Ryan being mean to her, it's way better then having him all gushy for her again. BUt it does make him look mean and stupid.
    I didn't notice she wasn't there in that beach scene, YAY. That makes me happier. Thanks to pointing that out Shadowfax.
    Athlov I love your pics. Now I must go watch it again.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wow thanks for all the pictures athlov! There really good, and hot! :devil: ;)

Muahaha no Boa in the end!! :devil: I loved seeing him walk in the beginning. I love how it was a totally pointless scene..(To us, of course it wasn't) but it had nothing to do with the case. He was just walking, and then they cut it to H. ( :rolleyes: ) Silhouette, I think you're right. One of the editors must love him. ;)

They are doing another special on CSI: Miami on ET tonight! They showed a clip of Togo in the preview and he was so funny! :lol: :D

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

yes, now everything is clearer! Thanks a lot for this and the caps. :)
    Thanks for the tip Mrs_Togo!
    wow, I like the suit. I may repeat myself, but he looked good. :D
    the info about the niece didn't leave my mind. I always thought of ryan as an only child. that's a surprise.
    maybe there will be some more info in the next episodes. maybe in Season 7. :lol:

I watched the trailer and I didn't see Ryan.

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

You're welcome, Twiz! :)

About Ryan's niece, here's my two cents on it. I'm thrilled that we finally get another piece of info on Ryan's background. As some of you already mentioned, Ryan probably has a brother or sister (maybe even cousins who live close by) to have a niece. The thing that stuck to my head after watching the episode, however, was this: WOW! Ryan bought his niece an iPod??!??!

Damn! He's not only hot, he's generous too! Who wouldn't want to have an awesome uncle like that? :devil: :lol: I know I would if I were a lot younger. And he didn't just ask Calleigh to buy his niece a doll or something cheesy. He asked her to buy a really cool gadget that's hip and that she'd surely enjoy and could put into good use... and it wasn't a cheap gadget either! I should know... I've been wanting one for a while now, and my mom finally just bought me one with some accessories for my birthday. Yay! :D I'll be taking it on the plane with me for my overseas trip... along with my wallet-sized Ryan pic. :devil: :p :D

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Shadowfax, your totally right!! Thats pretty damn generous! I have an ipod too! :) It wasn't even an mp3. It was an ipod!! I dont even have an ipod! (I have an ipod mini :p) In 'Three-Way' he told Erica he couldn't pay for her 500 dollar recorder, but now hes buying his niece an ipod!? I know it's less expensive, but still.. It's expensive!!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

maybe he got a payrise and wants to spoil his family. Not enough though as he still needs to gamble for it. He must be cute with his niece, and yeah, for her he's probably the coolest uncle ;)
    I wonder if he's got a sister or brother? Now can you imagine Ryan's brother being as HOT as him?? "The Hot Wolfe Bros." :lol: By the way, i suppose Ryan comes from Boston (like Jon) - maybe because of his accent, but i couldn't tell myself cause i don't know american accents! - so his niece could be living up there and he'd have sent her the ipod. We're always more generous with our beloved when they live far away, well in my opinion cause my niece lives far too and i spoil her as much as i can! :D

ok, stop with 2 cents theories and let's drool over these pictures (from 100th party again, but the marks are lighter than wireimage...)

cute smile
    serious
    those eyes !
    you're a lucky girl, diana

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*drools* :eek: *oggles* :eek: *dies*

OMG! Great pics, Mrs_Togo!

I'll try to be coherent...

I couldn't stop staring! :eek:
    The man is just too handsome.
    And those eyes!
    Gah! *drools some more*
    Must... peel... eyes... away... from... PC...
    Gobledygook... doajljdlahlfdjahaldja... *is speechless*
    Hummuna-hummuna... *spazes out*
    *thuds*

COHERENT MISSION: FAILED! :lol:

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Very good pics athlov but one of them is for another thread ;) :devil:

MrsTogo very good pics too. What happend to his eyes there??? :eek: they look greener. [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I WANT HIS FREAKING EYES!!! *dies of pleasure*

I loved the sunset part last night, I nearly died of happiness!! And I missed every part EXCEPT the parts where Ryan was burning the money (someone posted a pic of that... a few pages back...) and the sunset walking, because I was doing homework. I even went into the bathroom to ask my mom if they showed Ryan burning the money yet! :lol: I didn't want to miss that. And about the pics Mrs_Togo posted- he looks like Jake Gyllenhaal in a few of them!! I even considered posting pics of him and JG for side-by-side comparisons on here! *runs off to watch 'The Day After Tomorrow'... changes it to 'Death Pool 100'*

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OH MY GOD. His eyes are..........are.....*thud* :eek: Ughh Diana is sooo lucky! She can stare into them the entire day. *jealous!!* :lol: Thanks for those super super super hot pics, Mrs_Togo.

14. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

*falls off computer chair*

I'm still trying to think of something perfect... sandersidle you're getting a msg from me in a few. (Sorry, I forgot your name because of Jon's GORGEOUS EYES!! OMG!!!) I'd switch with him... he can have shocking green eyes and I can have hazel...

15. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Wow athlov and Mrs_Togo. Amazing pics!

I was staring.
    And drooling..
    Also, I couldn't
    look away, which
    was strange, but
    true. Lol......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.