Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I have a dvd recorder now too. :D Its not set up, but I will record all the episodes on it, and then take some caps of it and show everyone ;). Caps of Jon of course. :)

I'm really scared about them making Ryan look stupid. If they do, I agree with Twiz. They suck.

The clones are so cute athlov! :)
little ryan's for everyone.

I also fear that ryan will make stupids things. :rolleyes:
please no! the others are the super CSI's, only ryan makes mistakes. *is frustrated*
and the halloween episode? :rolleyes:
CSI is a show about forensic!!!!! not about spells. and he's seeing dead people? He's seeing dead people all the time in the morgue.

well, let's wait and see. :rolleyes:

that's what I was thinking Inge. With his job he sees dead people all the time, so what's new about that. Unless they are making it ghost, then that's just dumb. But it may be funny to see Jon acting scared at the sight of a ghost. We'll see.

I agree :lol:

That's what I first thought.. He sees them everyday.. Hows it going to be any different? :confused: I don't see how it can be a show about forensics, and then show Ryan seeing dead people walking around because he's under a spell. Maybe he has a dream that he's under a spell? :lol: Either way im confused.

Sweet! On ET tomorrow they are talking about CSI: Miami's 100th episode!! :D

If you go here and here, you can see pics of Jon at the 100th episode premire! :) He looks gorgeous as usual! :devil:

Those pictures are great! The one close up on Jonathan's face looks like Jake Gyllenhaal! Ha ha. Everyone else there looks fantastic too. :)

They do all look fantastic. Khandi Alexander especially. You'd never believe she's in her late 40s. I hope I look that good when I get there. To be honest, it would be nice to look that good now. Jon looks great in a suit. :p

What's this about a spell? Was it in a TV mag? It sounds really weird, and kind of pointless. :confused: A bit like the writers are short of ideas. I'm looking forward to finding out more about it though. :D

Is it tonight that the 100th episode is aired? The one with the suit and the orange shirt? :D I'm dying to find out what's going on in that promo pic. *prays that Ryan isn't made to look bad*

Eric's done stupid things (the drug-buying), and so has Calleigh (helping her father to cover up that he'd been drink-driving), but they're always portrayed as making mistakes for "noble" reasons. Ryan is just shown to make mistakes for no reason. Grrrr! :mad:

OK, here's a pretty pic to get the week started right. (Hope you don't mind me posting some pics for you, Thumpy . I've missed POTD, so I thought I'd do something myself. I'll do Mondays, if that's OK with everyone).

Warning - hot man with (not enough) buttons undone!

AliGtr's Pic Of The Day

Enjoy! :D

P.S. I think I got this pic from Miami Style.

ETA - I made an Eric/Ryan wallpaper a while back, and it was so much fun that I decided to do some just of Ryan, based on different colours. I've just posted the first one on my lj. It's a green one. I've got plans for an orange one and a blue one. There's a link to the page below. I'd like it if my fellow togoholics would let me know what you think. :D

gorgeous in green

Just click on the pic and it comes up bigger. Click again and it's full size. I'm still working on life size. I'll let you know.

*Pic edited to a link as it was longer than this Forum's limit of 480 pixels and stretching the screen* :)

^ That is one very sexy photo there! Cant believe he's got rid of the beard, he's just GORGEOUS with that on. Oh lord, Im shaking thinking about it!

And I'm writing a Ryan-centric fanfic set between "Rio" and "Going Under" and I was wondering has any mention been made about Ryan's family?

sandersidle said:

He looks gorgeous as usual! :devil:
oh thanks for the link ! :eek: unfortunately there's this "wireimage" word across his gorgeous face when you enlarge the picture. I find so cute the way his hair looks blondish, probably due to the sun? ;) *saves all the pics*

Just a reminder to make sure that the length of an image posted on this Forum doesn't exceed approx 480 pixels. Thumpy and I request this as otherwise, these pics can stretch the screen and take a long time to load for those with slower connections. Thanks. :)

Hi people! I've missed so much, and I've only been gone for the weekend. Hubby decided to go camping unexpectedly, and I was left without internet access, e-mail, or PC. :(

sandersidle, those pics are yummeh :eek:! He does look like Jake Gylenhaal in one of the closeups. If I could change one thing in those photos, however, I would mark out the girl, and add me in there! :devil: :lol: :devil:

Ali, you are getting really good at this wallpaper stuff! I loved it, so good! :D

MikeW, the only thing they mentioned about Ryan's family were 2 things (sort of): one, he has an uncle named Ron (don't know from which side of the family); two, in S3 'Legal', he made a joke that the only thing his parents were leaving him (in their will, I suppose) was a lawnmower. :lol: Hope these helped.

Looks like:

Ryan is the one with the gambling problem, Calliegh confronts him about his participation in the Death Pool.It gets heated

Emily shown the clip on Regis today

About tonight...

Aaaargh! Are the writers stupid?! Have they forgotten already how anal Ryan is about making sure that his account isn't overdrawn? in S3 'Under Suspicion' when Delko's charity check bounced, Ryan told him that he couldn't afford to be overdrawn in his account b/c he had student loans. Not to mention Ryan's OCD... gambling is too much of a risk and too crazy for someone who has to have order and stability in his life (just my interpretation imho). Why do they have to make Ryan look stupid for nothing? :mad: Graahh! Stupid writers! I'm just hoping it isn't as bad as it looks. :mad:

sandersidle said:
JTangel, welcome back!! :) I loveee your icon! Its so cute.

Thanks! He is just ADORKABLE when he smiles.

CSI: Miami TONIGHT!!!! SOOO excited. Re-runs are always good just because you get to see Ryan/Jon but new epp are SOOOOOOO much better because you don't know what he is going to do next and it is amazing! :D

Lucy said:
Just a reminder to make sure that the length of an image posted on this Forum doesn't exceed approx 480 pixels. Thumpy and I request this as otherwise, these pics can stretch the screen and take a long time to load for those with slower connections. Thanks. :)

Oops! Sorry. I'll know next time. Actually I looked for the size limit, but couldn't find one, so I thought I'd post it and see what happened. Thanks for sorting it out for me Lucy .

I cannot see Ryan as a gambler. It just doesn't fit with the OCD. OCD is about retaining control. Gambling is about leaving things to chance. I think the writers are just using Ryan, and not developing his character along the lines they've started on. Grrrr!

Miami is on tonight so I'm really excited.

This is just a quick post, because I have to leave soon. But I want a Ryan clone so I can take him everywhere, in case I need him to beat someone up or something. :) He can be my hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back