Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

WolfeSanders said:
Holy guacamole! I'm watching the new episode as I'm typing and they did slow motion on Ryan walking in a navy blue suit and mmmmmmm.......... Wow.

That's it, no more from me.

I shhed my husband during that part :lol: I said shhh ryans on :)

athlov said:
:mad: Writers!

I'm glad the writers didn't make him have a gambling 'problem'. It was just a random thing he got into with a friend. :rolleyes: Good for that at least. ------ I'm too biased to not support Ryan though. I just adore Jon to much. I'm blind to his imperfections. Well, not really... :p But you know what I mean.

Ryan has a niece, which means he has at least one sibling. :) --- Finally something new. :D

Hmmm, I think I still need to put this in a spoiler.

That's a relief. I didn't think that Ryan could have a gambling "problem". It's just not like him. Gambling can be a compulsion, but I don't think it's one of his - he's more over-careful, cleaning his guns, not throwing away picture-frames, etc. And where was his family when he got shot in the eye with a nailgun? He never mentioned anyone but Uncle Ron before.

I think any of us can forgive him anything stupid that he does. He's too cute not to love. :p And anyway, we know it's not his fault - it's those stupid writers. :mad:

And I'm going to have to wait for months to see that slow-motion sequence *cries* It sounds amazing. I liked the similiar thing that they did in From the Grave.

Twiz , I think that it was this site that was slow yesterday. It took ages to do anything, and cut half of my post off, but other websites were fine on my puter. So it's not your internet at fault, it's just Talk CSI coping with an overdose of Ryan Wolfe hottness. :p

BTW, I'm glad you liked my pic. :D

ETA - Aaargh! I've ruined athlov's spoiler, and I don't know how to fix it. Sorry. :eek: :eek:

Hey Ali, just for future reference. When you make a return in spoiler code, it breaks the code. That's why I had the ---- in there. I don't know why it's like that; it makes it so hard to read. :p

Thanks, athlov . I've fixed it now. I know there wasn't really any need but I hate not being able to make things work - it really niggles at me. I'm too much of a perfectionist to be able to leave it. *grins apologetically* :D

And Twiz , I'm about to send you a PM. It might seem like a crazy question, but you're the best person I can think of to answer it.

I think that the idea of last night's episode was kind of different and I don't think in a good way. They tried way too hard to make it look like Ryan was doing something wrong and I don't think that each time someone makes a mistake Ryan should be to blame. They should really just give that a rest.

BUT! As I said earlier, the slow motion....*drools* I basically squeeled and truthfully I got really excited but who wouldn't, right?

Thanks for the comments about the episode.
but Inge isn't very smart (sometimes) and doesn't get everything. :p

so, Ryan gambled to get more money and from the money he wanted to buy his niece a present? and Calleigh wanted it to buy for him? or why did Cal have money from ryan?

it's really hard to be a ryan-fan. you always have to defend him. :rolleyes:
message to TPTB: I still like him!! you're not able to kill my love for him!

and: ryan has a niece? *squee*
finally something about him. now I'm happy for a few weeks.
I'm sure ryan took care of his niece when she was a baby (I mean babysitting) and this is why he was so good with the baby girl in 'shootout'. :D
maybe she will visit him one day in Miami.

So Ryan doesn't have a gambling problem??? :confused:

Niece??? iPod??? Calleigh buying it??? :confused:

I really need to watch the episode it'll be on wednesday for me :D

I really do hate the writers sometimes. I really do think Ryan is thier whipping boy. But I also think in a (frankly vain) effort to make Natalia look better- they are turning Ryan into the office badboy. I'm sorry I can't it seriously whatsoever! Ryan is not the badboy, he doesn't fit the profile (his gentle nature, his OCD etc)- Delko should be the one whose the badboy. He's lost his sister blah blah blah....

The MI writer SUCK. HARD!

inge said:
Thanks for the comments about the episode.
but Inge isn't very smart (sometimes) and doesn't get everything. :p

so, Ryan gambled to get more money and from the money he wanted to buy his niece a present? and Calleigh wanted it to buy for him? or why did Cal have money from ryan?

it's really hard to be a ryan-fan. you always have to defend him. :rolleyes:
message to TPTB: I still like him!! you're not able to kill my love for him!

and: ryan has a niece? *squee*
finally something about him. now I'm happy for a few weeks.
I'm sure ryan took care of his niece when she was a baby (I mean babysitting) and this is why he was so good with the baby girl in 'shootout'. :D
maybe she will visit him one day in Miami.

Ok, the way I understand it; Ryan was unable to buy the iPod himself because he was busy on a case. I think the iPod was for her birthday. He must have asked Calleigh if she would pick one up and then he would pay her back.

Well when he did pay her back, he paid her with money that he won from the death pool.

The death pool was something he participated in because a friend of his was into it, and he decided to go in on it too. So he gave the guy some money and he put his name and pick in for him.

Does that explain things a little better? :D

^ So he DOESN'T have a gambling problem?

No he doesn't, as far as I can tell. I think it was more a problem that he gambled in the death pool, rather than a gambling problem. But I don't claim to know where the writer's heads are. Hopefully they'll drop this now.

Oh God... reading all of this I guess it's good for me that I haven't watch S5 yet--at least I have like, 11 months to prepare. :( Poor Ryan... poor us who have to continue defending him everytime the *insert curse word here* writers make him look bad... :mad:

But then again, to stay positive... YAY, RYAN HAS A NIECE!!! :D Finally, we know something more about him and his family :)

And OH slow motion... I'm drooling even only by reading all your yummy description :lol: Man I bet the editor is a woman... I bet she was sitting there editing this episode and went "Ok let's do this part in slow motio-- *drool* Oops. What am I doing? But ohhh he's soooo sexy. I can't help it... *makes it longer*" :D
I can see the editor experiencing the same pain we feel about Ryan being the bad guy. I bet she's just dying to cut all the bad parts out... but can't because she'll lose her job :lol:

YAY for slow motion! All I can say is, the camera loves Jon. :D

Yes the camera does love Jon just like we do.
The previews for next week just looked bad. I didn't get it. I wished they wouldn't show the friggin things so fast. But I don't think I saw Ryan in them at all once again. Does anyone know if this is the ep that Boa's ex shows up?
I hope this is the end of Ryan and the gambling. He told Calleigh it was just a one time thing and I hope they don't have him having one. I'm tired of them making him look bad. When he went yelling at Boa about the evidence and she had done it right I was so irrated. The smirk she had on her face was like " oh in your face Wolfe." EEERRRR.

I was so happy when he said he had a niece,but you know we'll probably never hear about her again just like his Uncle Ron. I think the TPRB are playing with all of us and our emotions. They give us a nibble about him and that's it.

I was going to write something on here about last nights slow motion because it made me SOOOO happy, but my boyfriend was laying next to me watching so I just read what was said. That was absolutly amazing.
I thought that last nights ep was good but I hate when he gets yelled at. I think latly they are all after Ryan and making him look like a bad guy. Even when he was yelling at Boa Vista for the stockings. It makes him look mean and stupid. I didn't like that. But atleast I got to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back