Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Geni!!!! nice to see you here! :)
have fun watching the interview (Quickbeam too) and no, I'm not jealous. :p

Thanks for the pics Nikki and I have the same request as Ali. :eek: but only, when it isn't too much work.
I like the color of his sweater, I really do. :lol:
but I'm still waiting for the T-shirt! :lol:

Jon has a cat. awww, that's sweet.
I forgot to mention that I watched '48 hours to life' on Monday. I like the episode, Horatio was great (which reminds me to post in another thread),not much Ryan, but the scenes with him were great and the look in his face as the realization hit him (scene at the end) was sweet. first he was all, the boy deserves it, but then I think he shows sympathy.

sienna said:
hey i was gone soo long but now i'm back
Welcome back sienna! It's good to see you here again. :)

I hate school. But coming here makes everything better.

I like the fact that Jon has a cat. I didn't know that, and now that I do, he just seems so caring and down to earth. Too bad Ryan is not that way. Ryan is rock-solid. In my honest opinion, he doesn't show any emotion that anger, and that upsets me a lot.

Clone Togo? I want one too ;). I want a Togo exactly like the "Shootout" or "One night Stand" *sighs*
drool130.gif

He has a cat? Well AliGtr you're right when you say that people with animals are very good persons. But sorry girls, I don't like cats :p I'd prefer a dog. I have 2 parrots (not the ones with many colors) they're small and green, and they're very spoiled :lol: :lol:

Thumpy where are you? you haven't posted more TPOTD. Why? :confused: Could anyone tell me?

ARG!!! This is frustrating!!! It wasn't really an interview on eTalk! :( They just did this little segment where they hade this bowl full of little cards with random questions on it, and then had a whole bunch of celebrities draw out a couple of questions and answer them (including Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper). So, it was basically only an 8 second clip of Jon. :(

In any case, this is what it was:

Jon (draws a card, reads it): How did you get so handsome?
Jon: It involves a pretty intense skin care regime
Jon: (draws another card): If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
Jon: It would probably be a back porch that overlooked Fenway(?) Stadium.

And that's all it was! *sigh* Got my hopes up for nothing.

Welcome back, sienna. :D

CalleighWolfe said:
Thumpy where are you? you haven't posted more TPOTD. Why? Could anyone tell me?

I'm sorry, things are a bit busier for me in real life at the moment. :( I'm still here, but I haven't had much time to post the POTD. Once thngs settle down a bit, I'll start back up again. Until that time if someone else would like to do it for awhile, that's fine by me. :D

Well, I must say I am def a cat person. I have six! Four stay outdoors, and two inside. They're spoiled. So yeah, I think it's totally adorable when a guy has a cat!

But I'm just an animal lover...I have two beagles and a quaker parrot as well! :p

I want a clone while we're at it... ;)

If Ryan needs someone to take care of his cat for him..
9.gif
I'm certified... well not for another year, then i'll have my degree

quickbeam_cw said:Jon: It would probably be a back porch that overlooked Fenway(?) Stadium.
Yep, Fenway, home of the Boston Red Sox :D

It looked like the interview segments were from May/June when they were all in Toronto for the CTV Fall Lineup Launch.

thx lucy and thumpy :)

i have two cats but i don't like them ^^ so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to look after his cats ... but i would do it anyway ... i would search his things lie in his bed and something like that when he's away :devil:

awwwww! he has a cat. :)I wanna see pictures of him with his cat cuz I bet they will be soo cute. :D
my parents won't let my have a cat incase it scratches the furniture or something. :(

:confused:wasn't Ryan going out with Erika or something :confused:

ThumpyG42 said:
Thanks for reminding me about that, Tink! :D I decided to dust that one off and use it again...I may re-do it though, I've improved since then, lol.

Here's the original screencap I used to make it:
Clicky clicky!
*screams* Ahhh it's back! :lol: I love it. It’s so cute. I'm going to have serious problems controlling my drool now - but it's so worth it. :D

Thanks so much for the cap Thumpy. :)

AliGtr said:
Do I need to send the Milk Tray man round to you? :D (See Eric/Ryan thread for explanation *grins*)
LMAO! :lol: *sniggers* all because the lady loves Milk Trey.

sienna said:
i have two cats but i don't like them ^^ so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to look after his cats ... but i would do it anyway ...
I think I'm the only person that went with a dog. :lol: I'm actually allergic to cats, so a dog would be better. I would look after his cats, for Ryan, I would go through the pain of streaming eyes and rashes. :devil:

someone just posted this in the spoiler lab, about the 100th episode and the promo pic of ryan that has been posted here:

"There is a gambling group that bets on which celebrity will die next. Counterfeit 100$ bills are being used though. Calleigh is caught with a 100$ bill and claims its not hers. She is covering for another CSI who is gambling with it though...I wonder who that could be..... And for a halloween episode Ryan Wolfe will be put under a spell, and then he sees dead people everywhere." Do you think Calleigh is covering Ryan?? and that could explain why he's burning his $100 counterfeit notes?? :( Oh and *lol* at the halloween episode :lol:

About Jon's cat : i think i read he had one in the jewsweek interview, a while ago. I agree with some of you who said cats are the most appropriate animals for someone who has OCD. But i'd say indoors cats rather than outdoors : outdoor cats go hunting and bring lots of dirt and dead animals from outside! :lol: anyway i'm allergic to cats, i like them only on pictures ;) But yeah like you Tinkerbell i wouldn't care of the sneeze and itchy eyes for my Togo!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back