Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

so not fair! :( I can't watch that interview cuz I don't get that channel what its on. *crys* :(

ok so when do we want to start cloning him cuz I sort of know how to clone but we'd have to find him first!
anyone got any Ideas of where he may be? hehehe :lol:

Wow, a new interview !!! i'm so excited, it's gonna be hilarious... We'll probably get a chance to see it : there are "etalk" videos posted on ctv.ca if you look at the bottom right corner of the page. :D

:( can't watch the interview either (living far far away here I'm actually used with that though... I never watch any interview with any CSI characters since I usually don't have the channel :() Please do post a transcript! :D

So, to clone Jon we have to get his DNA first, right? Hmm... I wanna look for Jon too. How to get his DNA? Swabs? ... oh wait, I know... I could just exchange DNA with him... :devil: if you know what I mean :devil: :lol:

Ahem. Where was I? Oh yes... Wow Jon has a cat? :eek: That's so cool! I didn't know that (pretty new to Togolism... sort of). I love cats too (don't have one though, cuz my mom hates animals :() Awwww does anyone has any picture of him with his cat? :D

Silhouette said:
Awwww does anyone has any picture of him with his cat? :D
7.gif

ThumpyG42 said:

Welcome back, LMG and JTangel...it's great to see you both back. :)

Thanks ThumpyG! :) You still rock, as always. I think it's odd that me and JTangel are friends away from the board as well, and we both showed back up at the same time...not even planned. haha. :p Anways...I've never really checked out the slash, but I do assure you one thing, I can't get enough of either of them! :D

And that picture *SIGH* I love it. It's one of my all time favorites. ;)

Ohh and to something you guys said earlier...about being a cat or a dog person...I think he would be a cat person...*Whispers-I say that just because I am* :rolleyes:

Aaawww... CSI_Chic that's so cute... and funny! :lol:

Pssst! LMG *whispers like in "Field Of Dreams"* If you love them, you will come... (to the R/G thread :D) */whisper* :devil: :lol:

Thumpy and Dutchie, great caps as always! Aw, now that I looked at it, I still like Ryan better with short hair. :p

Did I hear the words 'E-Talk'? *too lazy to check the previous page*

In that case, I'll definitely get the interview. ;)

Thanks for the info. :) - Oh boy I haven't been in here in ages. :p

Awwwww CSI_Chic that is SO CUTE!!!! Can I save it? Please? *Puss In Boot's (from Shrek) big sparkly eyes* :D

Pssst LovinMyGreggo! You know, Greg's hot and Ryan's hot... how about both? The HOTTEST 2in1 package! :devil: *joins Shadowfax luring LovinMyGreggo into R/G thread* ;) :D

*cough* Where were we? Oh yes. I was about to comment on Dutchie's pics. Omg Ryan looks so delicious in green!!! :eek:
Please Nikki, post more!!! :D

Silhouette saidWow Jon has a cat? That's so cool! I didn't know that (pretty new to Togolism... sort of)......

Yeah I read it in one of his very first interviews he ever did. Maybe the one on here or in Jews week. Not sure. I will look for it. He said in his spare time he likes to watch tv and play with his cat....aaawwwww that's so adorable. I've always wondered what kind of cat he has and it's name.

Great pics guys...I'm luvin the green shirt.
Yes please post the transcripts of the ETalk show. I'm so bummin I don't get it. I hope they do post it on that site. They did post the one interview he did when he did the instores up in Canada..Crosses fingers.

hey Nikki 10-7 pics :D I love Ryan smiling while talking to Erica (I don't like Erica but ...) Thanks!!! :D

And thanks a lot ;) about this morning :D

hey i was gone soo long but now i'm back and i noticed i missed the whole 10th thread oh my god :eek: ...

but anyway so awesome caps Dutchie !!!

Reine, that 10-7 one was for you, because you asked for it. And no problem. (It was actually midday for me :lol:) Loving your new icon.

Sienna!!! OMG where have you been I missed you!! :eek:

Irma, more next time. Promise. Any requests?

I think it's so cool that Jon has a cat. :cool: I wish we knew more about that. When guys have pets, especially non-macho ones like cats, it says something nice about them. He's a sweetie. :D

And I like the pics. The 10-7 one just confirmed to me what I was thinking about Ryan's hair at the end of S3 - prefer S4 hair (and sideburns). (And muscles, and sunburn, and t-shirts.......) :p :p :p

Dutchie , if you're taking requests, I would love to see Ryan in that green sweater he was wearing in Going Under - a longer shot than just head / shoulders if you can find one. Is that asking too much? :eek: Do I need to send the Milk Tray man round to you? :D (See Eric/Ryan thread for explanation *grins*)

I love it that Jon has a cat. I myself have a cat, and that very cat slept in my bed this morning. (No matter how hard I tried, she wouldn't leave.) Cats are the easiest pets to have, except for the litter box. Unless it's an outdoor cat. So Jon, knowing him, probably has anoutdoor cat.

I want a clone!! I want a clone!! :p I prefer a long-haired, stubbly Jon in a T-shirt and boxers, but I'd take the jeans over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back