Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I can see it now. The announcer for CSI Miami....

"And now its the world's most watched television show; CSI Miami. This programme contains serious togolicious eye candy that may be damaging to your health"

Obviously he's too good for our health!

I now so cannot wait till my birthday- its next month folks! lol.... those are some really cool pics!

I also have cats, Ali.
the advantage of cats is you can leave them alone. it's more difficult with a dog. and you're right, he maybe has not enough time to walk a dog. I'm sure ryan would have the tidiest cat in the whole world. :lol: BTW, you wake my nosiness. look forward to your fic. :D
your description about ryan's hair reminds me of your fic 'vacation'. it was a very good and believable fic. :)

Thanks athlov for the caps! :D
He looks so wow. :eek:
the sweater fits him perfectly. it's strange to see him without a jacket, but he should do it more often.

Whoa! What a picture treat, just what you need to start your day off with. :D

sandersidle said:
Thanks Tinker!! I don’t mind you calling me Katie! :D I hope you don’t mind me calling you Tinker ;)
Of course you can! I hope you had a great birthday. :)

AliGtr said:
The fact that he's more toned and muscular doesn't hurt either. :p :p :p
:lol: Oh yeah, couldn't agree more. My favourite episode with Ryan’s hair was the first episode he appeared in 'Under The Influence'. I remember Thumpy had this awesome icon of Ryan from that episode. I used to love looking at it, I never got anything done. :lol:

You're welcome, sandersidle :) Did you have a wonderful bday?
Haha yeah Mrs_Togo the cake is HUGE!! Well just so Jon and Katie could feed each other that chocolate cake :lol: :devil: (I want too!!! :lol:)

Hello, LovinMyGreggo!!! I love both Ryan and Greg too :D I haven't seen you here before, so... hi! :D Yes Greg and Ryan both so hot... And combined are EVEN hotter! :devil: :devil: Hmm are you into slash? *lures LovinMyGreggo to the hot Ryan/Greg thread* :devil: You know you want it...

About pets... I agree, cats would be great too. And no I'm not saying this just because my middle name is CATherine :p ;) ... I wouldn't mind being his pet though :lol: I could purr and cuddle up to him :devil: ...rawr...

wow silhouette that birthday pic you did for sandersidle is so funny and cute! :lol: how did you make it??

Oh and apologies to sandersidle for not giving you birthday picture cuz unfortunatly I haven't posted enough to post pictures but if I could then I would have found you some pictures that would be cute enough to make you melt and some way hotter that hot! :lol:

all these pics Im seeing that are for sandersidle are making me drool/ melt :lol: sandersidle your soo lucky and I hope you had an awsome day! :D

^Well, I actually called Jon and dragged him from CSI:Miami set... And the huge cake? Jon said sandersidle loves chocolate ;) :D *cough* Nah, really, it's the magic of Photoshop. I just thought Jon would look so cute with a birthday hat :)

About Ryan's hair... Before I watched S4 I thought he looks better with longer hair, but now after halfway into S4, I LOVE his short hair! He looks so sexy :devil: (well okay he ALWAYS looks sexy :lol:) Oh I bet his hair is so soft. I wanna run my fingers on it... *dreamy sigh*

Any of you majoring in Genetics? Seriously, someone should clone Jon for each one of us :D Who want one? *raises hand*

I have photo shop but I have no idea to use it.

ooh! I wanna cloned Jon although I'm not sure that would be such a good idea as they would all be indivisual and have their own free will so they may not be anything like the original Jon but on the other hand if they all turned out to be just like him and had his personality then its a really awsome idea! :lol: to have my very own cloned Jon or even better; the original Jon would be.......*dreamy sigh*. :p

bye the bye did someone mention ages ago that they found Jon on myspace?? cuz I can't find him anywhere.

OH love all the caps peeps. Got me drooling first thing in the morning. Now I have to clean my keyboard.
I agree with cats being the cleanest and best choice for Ryan, but only if you have 1. I have 3 and that's too many. With having kids we have went through just about every pet you can name and I'd have to say cat's would be the best choice for someone who's busy with a job and has OCD. Also the fact that Jon has a cat in real life is kind of cool too.

Oooh! *raises hand* I want a cloned Jon for myself. :devil:

Welcome LovinMyGreggo! I like your location... those are my top 3 favorite men, except Ryan takes the cake on that one! He's my most fav. *giggles like a schoolgirl*

Speaking of cakes, how was your birhtday, Katie? Was it everything Togolicious and more? :D

Silhouette, you're sneaky! But I can't blame you 'cause I do the same thing too. :p *joins you in luring LovinMyGreggo into the R/G thread* :devil:

OH I will help you guys in luring LovinMyGreggo to the thread. We have lots of fun in there and it gets hot at times. You will love it. OH smoothie's to cool you down.
I want 2 clones....where do I put my order in at?

ME wants one! *raises hand higher 'cause she's higher anyway* 5"8" remember? :p

Not studying genetics, but I do have chemistry in high school, and two friends who are good at it. *flutters eyelashes at friends* Make me a Jon, please?? :D

The hair discussion again? I don't know how many times I've said: I LOVE SHORT HAIR! :lol:

Long hair (Shootout, Game Over, Killer date), Long hair (Shootout, Game Over, Killer date), Long hair (Shootout, Game Over, Killer date), Long hair (Shootout, Game Over, Killer date), Long hair (Shootout, Game Over, Killer date).

:D :D :D :D :D

I can't believe I said "Long Hair" but it looks so hot in him
drool130.gif
. Not 10-7's hair of course :p

BTW, athlov when I click some little pics on your page to make them bigger, it says that you've deleted them from your photobucket :( for example, the Shootout pics). Is it under maintenance? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back