Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Hey, sandersidle... I've just get off the phone and FINALLY I could manage to drag someone out of CSI Miami set to prepare a birthday surprise for you. He's more than willing to do it, of course...

So, look who's waiting... :D

happy-birthday_sandersidle.jpg

SURPRISE!!!!! :D :D :D

Yes, hun, he even reserved the whole restaurant for you. Lunch or dinner, you decide. Just remember one thing though... use plastic plates! ;) :devil:

Happy birthday!!!! :D

sandersidle said:
Oh yeah, what ever happened to the Togo project? We had some interesting ideas :D

That's a good question! Would we know who could even be able to get the project to him?

Silhouette said:
Yes, hun, he even reserved the whole restaurant for you. Lunch or dinner, you decide. Just remember one thing though... use plastic plates! ;) :devil:

Happy birthday!!!! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Katie wants a dinner with the breakfast included, like we say in my country ;) ;) ;) (you understand?) well, I'd like that, if you know what I mean :eek: :eek: :eek:

Happy birthday Katie!!!! *throws confetti* I sang Happy b-day for you in another thread ;) and I haven't decided what my present will be but you'll have it ;)

Have a nice day!!! ;)

Well she can have breakfast too if she wants to. Which I bet she would :devil:

God I hope Ann Donahue won't run after me with pointy sticks for kidnapping Jon off set! :eek: :lol:

About the project... I thought we were gonna make a collage or something? :confused: Any more ideas?

OMG Silhouette that pic is friggin awesome. I have been trying to do something like that for a b-day and I haven't found the right cake or pic. I almost fell off my chair laughing at it.
I thoughs a callage would be nice or something.
I'd rather have breakfast in bed with Jon.....yeah i'm bad.

Woah!! :eek: You guys are too sweet!!! I loveee all of your pics/birthday stories!! Thanks for the pics Twiz!! :D But I cant see the last two!! I love the first one!!

*Huggles Shadowfax back* Thanks sweetiee! :D

athlov, thanks for the cake picture!! The cake looks yummy.. Just like him :devil: :lol:

AliGtr, aww thanks for the story! :D Omg, I loveee the last pic!! He looks like hes waiting for someone to do something to him. :lol: :devil: *Runs and jumps on Ryan*..Sorry fangirl moment :D

Thanks Tinker!! I dont mind you calling me Katie! :D I hope you dont mind me calling you Tinker ;)

Thanks ryan_lover :D

Thanks for the Bday wishes life_style ;)

Mrs. Togo, I dont think I would even have a look on my face if Togo jumped out from a box. :lol: I would faint! ;) Thanks!! :D

Silhouette, I loveeeee that pic!!! It is soooo awesome!!! *Hugs* Thanks hunny!!! :D :D Hahaha PAPER PLATES!! :lol: That is too funny!!!

Reine, I love your singing! ;) :D

Woahh that was long, because you guys are SO sweet!!! *hugs everyone!!!*

birthdaythanks.jpg

Credit: Twiz ;)

:lol: OMG! Silhouette that manip is awesome! Genius! I'm sure Katie would love it. Won't you, hun? :devil:

Heheheee... thanks, Tink! It was difficult to choose just one, but since he was actually smiling for the cameras in those shots, I figured it looks like a more realistic pic if I printed it out. You know, show it to some stranger and say, "And this smiling eye candy here is my man! :devil: Now, isn't he just deliciously gorgeous? :lol:" And I'd make sure not to say that within earshot of my hubby, of course! :devil: :lol:

Happy Birthday Katie! :)
I wanted to wish you a happy birthday ten hours ago, but my pc hates me today and then I was busy. sorry.
but I also have a pic for you:
isn't he cute?

credit: CSI Miami Style

Ali, to answer your question: I think a cat would fit him. maybe because I like cats more than dogs. :p

I like the short hair and the longer hair in the first few episodes during Season 3. I agree with Twiz, his hair in the last episodes was too long and I'm not a fan of long sideburns.

sandersidle said:

athlov, thanks for the cake picture!! The cake looks yummy.. Just like him :devil: :lol:

Oh, that was Twiz actually. I just fixed the links. :D

ETA: I haven't had time to make any pictures because of classes, but I'll make some soon. ;) Gotta make up for all the bdays I missed. :D

Oh Silhouette, your photo is excellent. He looks so small next to that huge cake :lol: oh and "plastic plates"..... don't break when are pushed aside, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Shadowfax said :
You know, show it to some stranger and say, "And this smiling eye candy here is my man!
Oh :D reminds me when I had some hot half-naked model pic as a wallpaper at work (long ago before Jon was famous) and a stupid coworker seriously asked if the guy was my boyfriend. The other workmate sitting next to me almost fell off her chair laughing, and I just replied to the dumb girl "huh, yes he actually is, sweet guy don't ya think?" :lol: now I should try that with Jon, who knows... someone might believe me.

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
sandersidle said:
Oh yeah, what ever happened to the Togo project? We had some interesting ideas :D

That's a good question! Would we know who could even be able to get the project to him?

I offered on the page before this. I could write a letter and send it out at about the same time as the one to Eric Szmanda I'm writing. :D

Sil, the hair thing was a JOKE. :lol: I don't want locks of his gorgeous hair unless he has hair as long as Inu-Yasha's. THEN I want pieces of it. He'll have plenty to spare and then some. :p

Creds for the Inu-Yasha pic goes to FullInuYasha.com

So many drop-dead-gorgeous pics! *falls on the floor, clutching chest* *clambers back onto computer chair* I've never looked forward to other people's birthdays so much. :D

inge said:
Ali, to answer your question: I think a cat would fit him. maybe because I like cats more than dogs. :p

I like the short hair and the longer hair in the first few episodes during Season 3. I agree with Twiz, his hair in the last episodes was too long and I'm not a fan of long sideburns.

I kind of saw him with a cat too. But maybe that's because I've got cats. Then I thought that he might like something cleaner beacuse of the OCD, but thinking about it, fish make a lot of mess in the tank, and you'd have to clean reptiles and things out too. So maybe a cat is the cleanest pet after all. I wouldn't think he'd have time to walk a dog. I was thinking of a fic where he's talking to his pet about something. There are probably a lot of togoholics that would volunteer for the role. :lol:

I fell for Jon when he had long hair. Near the start of S3 his hair was longer than it is now, but not as long as at the end of the season, and he wore it swept back sometimes. I thought that was really cute. Hell Night - that was the one. :p While S3 was showing in the UK, I saw the S4 pics here and I didn't like the shorter hair initially, but I thought that his hair got too long and messy in the last few episodes of S3 (I'm not even starting on the long sideburns :eek: ). I didn't think it suited his personality - he'd want something neater. I got hooked on the shorter hair look way before S4 started showing here, and now I much prefer it to the S3 look. The fact that he's more toned and muscular doesn't hurt either. :p :p :p I'm liking S4... *clutches chest again*

*Waves* Just popping in to say "Hi". Not sure if anyone remembers me :confused: but...The season has started back, so I'll be around here a little more :)

I'm so loving this new season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back