Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

^Agree with you there, 'Togolicious' sounds like a great thread name... maybe for thread #11?

Ryan and pet... hmm I don't mind being his pet :p
*cough* okay seriously now, hmm I think a dog. Or probably goldfish... Nothing too weird like a snake or tarantula or something. I guess it should be a 'clean' pet, since I don't think with his OCD he'd love all the mess. Does that make any sense? :confused:

szmandatogoholic said:
I'll do the project!! We can sign a petition for Jon to cut off locks of his GORGEOUS hair and send them to each of us personally!!
:eek: NO!!!! I don't want to see him bald! :lol: I'd love a piece of his DNA though, maybe I could clone him someday :devil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, Katie!!!! :D :D :D Wish you a Togolicious birthday :D

Happy birthday Katie (I hope you don't mind me calling you Katie) :)

Aww that is adorable, he looks so cute. :)

I can't imagine Ryan with a pet for some reason. :lol: If he did have a pet, I would probably go with a dog. :D

Just out curiosity, is anyone else really missing Ryan having longer hair? I do like his hair shorter, but did like it even more when it was a little longer. :)

happy birthday Katie!! :D and thank you so much to every one who showed me all those way-too-cute-for-words pictures of Ryan to fill my folder up with. *drools* i really appreciate it.

when I had a go at my brother he turned round and said that he was doing me a favour and I was like wtf?? how the hell is that a favour?? :confused: :mad: my brother is really strange and he won't even tell me why getting rid of all the pictures of Ryan is a favour. he is such a strange child. :mad:

ryan_lover said:he is such a strange child. :mad:

Obviously he's disturbed! I mean come on, even my mom admits Ryan is good looking and a good actor and she's nearly 60!! But she much prefers H (ugh!).

I suggest that you keep his eyes open and make him watch every Ryan scene until he falls in love with everyone's favourite patrol-hottie-cum-CSI-beefcake!

You're already on the 18th page? You people are insane :eek:

Happy Birthday, Sandersidle! Hope you're having a wonderful day :D

I feel really bad for you Ryan_lover. If my sibling did such a thing, I'd kill him/her :lol:

Silhouette said:
I don't want to see him bald! :lol:

:lol: that's exactly what i thought, he's gonna turn bald if he sends us curls of his hair!
By the way Tinkerbell , i do miss his little longer hair too ! although he looks HOTT with short hair of course...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Katie, here's your present :
Did I just hear it was Katie's Birthday today ??
What am I gonna do???
Hello, DHL? I would like to express-send myself to Katie, please. She needs me tonight.

I'm so looking forward to seeing her face when she'll open the box and see me...

caps from JTO and athlov. :D

Last pic is for longer hair lovers as well as sweatervest addicts ;)

^ Im somewhere between seventh and eight heaven with those photos. I mean, I wouldn't say no to beefcake Ryan but there is something about long hair Ryan- he just looks so innocent... and corruptable! And his sweater vests are just so hot on him lol.

I prefer Ryan with longer hair cuz he looks soo cute and innocent it makes me melt. :p *drool*

so when are we like deciding on when we can go to JT's house?? hehehe :lol:

*secretly goes to his house and takes him far, far away and leaves a note saying 'ha! I got to him first! y'all too late. :devil:>insert evil laugh here< wuhuhuhuhaa. :devil:

just kidding! yes I agree that us togoholics should unite and not fight over him because we all have such a huge amount of love for him it wouldn't be fair to fight over him and besides he probably wouldn't be very happy with us if we did. :lol:

*puts all pillows away...Group hug!*

You're already on the 18th page? You people are insane

Well we can't help faling for one of the most beautiful men on the planet! Ryan is just gorgeous!

So what do you prefer everyone- Long-Hair-Corruptable-Ryan or Beefcake-Ryan?

Hmmm... I thought Ryan looked cute and innocent with his longer hair, but I have to admit I'm partial to the short hair b/c it brings out his eyes more imho. Yes, he was hot before, but now that he's bulked up... :eek: *drools, dies* :eek: He's taken eye candy to a whole new level! Oh, and he's by his Togolicious self in that level too! To me, no one else even comes close. :lol: :devil:

Jonathan Togo/Ryan Wolfe: Togolicious Eye Candy... YUMMEH! :devil: :D

Shadowfax said:
but now that he's bulked up...

wouldn't he be even Hotter (if that's possible) now that he's bulked up AND with slightly longer hair ? *pictures what he'd be like and dies in an ocean of drool*

I'm glad there's a few others of you out there that also like Ryan with a bit more hair. :lol:

Has anyone else here seen the 2006 CBS summer press tour party pictures of JT? (I'm sure you all probably have). My god, isn't that just the hottest picture you'll ever see of anyone wearing a pink shirt? Seriously, you need a warning before looking at them pictures. :eek: :lol: *drools at the mere thought*

Shadowfax said ....... Jonathan Togo/Ryan Wolfe: Togolicious Eye Candy...
that is the perfect name for a thread. I hope it wins.

I can't decide on the hair length. I think I prefer the short neat hair. At the end of season 3 it got a little too long, wild and I didn't like the sideburns at all. BUT he was still the hottest man alive to me.
Thanks for the help Athlov about my pics. I understand now..I didn't even notice that. Sry Katie for giving you a broken B-Day present, but it's fixed. :p

Tinker your right about those pics, for that any pic of Ryan/Jon should have warnings.

Tinkerbell said:Has anyone else here seen the 2006 CBS summer press tour party pictures of JT? (I'm sure you all probably have). My god, isn't that just the hottest picture you'll ever see of anyone wearing a pink shirt? Seriously, you need a warning before looking at them pictures. *drools at the mere thought*
:D I couldn't agree more! And, uhm... *clears throat* well, one of those press pics was actually the one I printed out and stuck in my wallet. :p :devil: Damn! My secret's out! :lol:

Aw, thanks, Twiz! I like the name too, and I heartily agree with you about the whole hair deal. :D

Shadowfax said:
I couldn't agree more! And, uhm... *clears throat* well, one of those press pics was actually the one I printed out and stuck in my wallet. :p :devil: Damn! My secret's out! :lol:
Mwhahaha, you can't hide. :lol: I do have to salute you Shadowfax, for your taste in picture. :devil: :D

*raises hand* I also think that thread name is very, erm, well, Togolicious. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back