Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Tinkerbell, your definatly not alone :lol: :D

:lol: Twiz, your like me. When csifiles.com was down, I was all groutchy, and I had to read like 6 fics in the meantime! :eek: But now its back up so im happy. ;)

ryan_lover, sadly Boa is now a CSI in training. So yes, she will become a csi. :mad:

Ohh is there a sign-up sheet for being shoved against a wall by Ryan? Ohh lookie here, I found one. *signs name* :p :D

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

you're welcome ryan_lover. :) *takes and eats cookie' hm, delicious.

I'm still for the contamination shower.
    It's more realistic.
    oh, and Bitchy!Ryan is sexy and hot.
    but I hope he will be more civil towards Natalia in the future

3. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

4. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

It definitely makes me mad that Ryan is the most flawed character. There has to be some good qualities in him, but the writers fail to show them time and time again. I agree that it would have been awkward if he hadn't shown some form of anger, but he needed to maintain his professionalism and could have handled it differently.

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Just a reminder to post a spoiler warning when posting pictures from a future episode. Thanks. :)

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Thanks for the pictures Raven04 :D

I don't think Ryan is burning the money. I think he found the money in the fire or something? :confused: I love the way he's sitting on the log :lol: ;)

7. athlov

athlov Guest

Actually it looks like he's burning it. If you notice in the first pic, he has three bills in his left hand and one in his right. In the next he has maybe two in his left hand and one in his right. ---- I really wonder why he would be burning it. If it's fake money you would still think he would turn it in or something.
    :confused:

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Thats so weird.

Yeah your right Athlov. Thats so weird.. Why would anyone burn any type of money.. Do you think this has something to do with his big mistake? Maybe an informat sees him doing that and reports it to someone. I know thats really far fetched, but thats the only thing I can think of. Thats so weird :eek:

9. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Huh. Interesting pictures. Nice pictures, but very interesting and odd. Thanks for posting them, though! :D

I have no idea why on earth he's burning money. My best theory (and it's not a very good one) would be something like someone tried to bribe him or pay him off so he decided to burn the money because it was wrong and he didn't want it. I dunno, does that sound at all plausible? Seems unlikely, but it's all I got.

Oooh, ooh, welcome back Twiz! :D Good to see you've got internet again and that you get to hang around here again. :) ;)

And great screencaps togoholic and athlov! :D Keep 'em coming. ;)

10. athlov

athlov Guest

I really have no idea, but it's from the third episode 503_Death Pool 100.

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Raven04 where did you find the pics???? :confused: is there any of Going Under, the 2nd episode??? Thanks for the pics ;) don't know about the money either, but he's in the beach :p he should take his jacket off at least [​IMG]

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh man now I'm so worried again. Last season it was him getting shot with a nail and now this season this. Why do they do this to me. Now they are going to make him look really bad again, maybe to make more peeps like Boa, since she's the mole and on everyone's crap list.
    Thanks for the pics and the welcome back from everyone, it's good to be back with all my togoholics.

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oh, man! I hope the writers are not planning on making Ryan do something stupid again in that episode! I don't know about you guys, but I get so anxious and all nervous and worried about Ryan and what the writers are having him do. :mad: Grrrr!

Sometimes I think I get too obsessed with Ryan and involved with the show. I'm not the only one who feels that way, am I? I just keep telling myself that my Togo-obsession is totally healthy. :lol:

14. athlov

athlov Guest

You're not the only one who thinks that way. ;)
    I worry too, it's like, "Do they want people to hate Ryan?" I wish they would have him do something really classy and wonderful for someone or something. :(

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics. :)
    They're soo confusing.
    I think this is the first time I can't offer a theory. :p
    I can only say, he looks good.

sounds plausible, but still he would have to report such things, wouldn't he? and there's another pic with H smiling at the piers. soo confusing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.