Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

sorry Nikki I will put a better one in your head, oh wait wrong thread.....
    I think the reason the writers brought up the whole ex thing is because they are going to make a big deal out of it,,,so soapy and they had to show how she felt towards him and made Ryan be the bad guy again to bring it up.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks togoholic for the caps and your little story was hilarious !! :lol: Thanks to athlov as well for the angry ryan caps... so HOTTT when our baby gets angry... :devil: (hum..especially if it's in boa's face)

Somebody said shower scenes?? *faints* at the thought of Jon coming out of the shower and saying "could anyone pass me a towel please?" ... us : "sorry Jon, we forgot the towels. But you can use our hands instead" :D

Welcome back Twiz !

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I'm with you Jen. it's soo frustrating. :rolleyes:
    The others are perfect CSI's, only ryan makes stupid remarks or makes mistakes.
    But it would have been also a little bit strange, if he had been nice and friendly to her. the writers could have made it in another way.
    I agree with you Twiz. It was a lazy attempt to bring up her husband.
    the next episode should have been the one with her ex. but you all know it is now episode 4.

ryan_lover asked about OCD and you posters above me ignored her. shame on you. :p
    OCD means obsessive compulsive dissorder.
    do you know Monk? this is the (I think) hardest form.
    ryan has only a mild case (according to him).
    well, thanks to the writers, we don't know.
    It was mentioned on the show, I think, twice or so. not sure.
    here's what wikipedia says:
    OCD
    hope, it's clear now. :D

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Did I hear shower scene!! Decontamination shower!! :lol: Though, I would prefer a normal shower. It would be hotter :devil: Because then he would be like..Washing himself and stuff.. :eek: *embaressed* :devil: lol!

Shadowfax, a bitchy Ryan is definatly hot!! :D I loved it when he slammed cooper against the wall!! *drool* :eek: Mmmmmm

I also loved it when I saw him smash Erica's tape thingy!!

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh, I just had a wicked thought, sandersidle! :devil:

A Bitchy!Ryan getting all hot and bothered, and then he takes off his shirt (or whatever else ;)) and gets into the shower to cool off! :devil: *wipes drool off keyboard* :lol: That would be one sizzling shower, I tells ya! :D

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Use our hands Mrs_Togo???? :eek: :eek: :eek: I need a cold shower please :eek: :eek: [​IMG]

Yeah inge Monk is the worst case 'cause he has all the symptoms (and more phobias that aren't related to OCD), and I read that is difficult to have all of them, you can have 1 or 2.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: At first I thought you ment that he would be so mad that he would just decide to take off his shirt :eek: If I was drinking something that would not have been good! :D

:devil: Glad I could feed your imagination Shadowfax Muahaha ;)

I need to see a bitchy Ryan. I loved when he got mad at Boa. I was actually SQUEEING and almost drooling.. He is my weakness! :lol:

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Um... come to think of it, yeah... he would be so mad that he'd take off his shirt and *cough* other clothes *cough* and jump into the shower to cool off. :devil:

Ditto! He is my weakness too. *dies*

I wouldn't mind being slammed against the wall by a Bitchy!Ryan (for totally different reasons, of course *wink, wink*) Then he could take off his shirt and... :devil: :lol:

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Mamma Mia!! Can I borrow this?

[​IMG] Shirtless Togo!! SHOWERING Togo!! What I have missed!! *thanks God she has a doctor's appointment tomorrow during school*

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Man and I thought I was the one with dirty thoughts in this place...you all know I'd be in line to get slammed against a wall by him and the whole shower thing sounds good too.

I'm with your guys....He's sooooo my weakness. I can live without chocolate but not Togo, I found that out. The togo withdrawals were terrible this week. I had hot flashes, cold chills, and man was I grouchy, my family hates me without my Togo fix. They were so glad to see Monday come. Tuesday I was back to my giddy sweet self..mmmaaaahhhhuuuu.

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

:lol: I know what you mean, Twiz. When my PC monitor died, and I couldn't access the internet, I felt so lost and depressed without my Togo fix. Sad, I know... but I got all fidgety and couldn't sit still. Not to mention, I was all bored b/c I had stuff I needed to do on the 'puter and online, and I couldn't do any of it. I never want to go through that again. JT is like my drug. I get REALLY AWFUL WITHDRAWALS when I miss out on him. :D

12. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries at all, athlov. ;) Thanks for making the caps for us.

That goes for you too, togoholic! :D Welcome back, btw!

And, a great big welcome back to both Twiz and ILuvJT as well. It's great to see everyone back again. :)

13. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Thanks guys for all of the screencaps, hotness! :D

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I'm pleased I'm not the only one who enjoys bitchy Ryan, from what I've read you all seem to like the bitchy side to Ryan. :lol: :devil: I think it's one of the qualities that attracts me to him. :)

15. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

thanks for the info about OCD inge :D *gives cookie and hug*

And I also don't like the writers for making Ryan say stuff that makes him sound like a bad person but at the same time bitchy Ryan does sound hot :p.
    Does boa get to be a CSI? cuz if she does thats just stupid cuz she hasn't really had any training or whatever and Ryan's done loads. :mad:

oh and he is also my weakness I can't go a single day without looking at him or talking about him or else I can get stressed out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.