Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Just watched "Shattered"- a good Ryan episode, though Im not fond of his friendship with Bitcha Vista!

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

togoholic, Twiz!!!!!
    you're back! *is happy* :)
    ILuvJonathanTogo, of course I remeber you. It's great that you're back.

Thanks for the pics togoholic and athlov (thanks again for the quote BTW).
    I'll write about your banners and about the last eric/ryan pic in a certain other thread. ;)

MiamiDade, I understand and (of course) accept your point of view. ;)
    It's really not easy to be a fan of ryan.
    I read so many good thoughts about this blow up here and in the 'Rio' thread.
    and you're right togoholic that
    maybe ryan also thought that's unfair that she is a CSI now. He thinks, he worked so hard to get the job and to be accepted and Natalia is a CSI now, because she betrayed the others.
    and I really fear some other mean comments and nasty dialogues between them. :rolleyes:

3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Welcome back togoholic and Twiz!!! *hugs* We've missed you! And love those pics!

I agree... Bitchy!Ryan is HOTT! Perhaps I'm biased too, but I understood what Ryan meant when he told Natalia what was really low.

4. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Lovin' those caps togoholic and athlov *drools*

At college today we were told to bring some items in next week of what is important to us, it doesn't matter what they are they could be to do with culture, religion or whatever so its going to be a problem for me cuz there's no way I'm gonna be able to find Jon within a week!.
    oh well I guess I just have to make do with taking in some pictures of him. :(

Oh and I demand that he does a shower scene or two in S5, no, change of mind; I demand that he is topless for most of the season and has shower scenes at least once every 4th or 5th eppy! :lol: :p :lol: :p *DROOLS*

bye the bye what exactly is OCD? cuz I'm curious to know what it is.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I was wondering if somebody many be able to answer a question for me? Is there an episode (I think in season 4) where Ryan pins some dude up against a wall? I saw a picture randomly and it looked like Ryan, but I was a bit unsure. By the way, I think he was wearing an orange T-shirt. :)

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Tinkerbell that was the season finale and that was Ryan slamming Cooper cause he thought he was the mole. It was totally hott. I want to see Ryan shirtless and a shower scene would be nice but I'd also like to see him slam a few peeps this season. Those are my wishes for this season.
    Thanks AliGtr for pointing me to that pic. I've seen the pics before but they were so small I couldn't see the lollipop. Maybe he has a sweet tooth.
    I completely understand why Ryan is so upset with Boa becoming a CSI and about her being the mole. It's not fair and I think the writers have lost their friggin minds. I'm so glad they have him being mean to her. That was one of my other wishes for the season, to see him hating on her, so at least I got one already. Now lets work on that shirtless and shower scene.
    Thanks everyone again for the welcome back, it's nice to know I was missed.

7. Tinkerbell

Thanks Twiztid4Togo I thought it was him, but his arm was in the way of his face in the picture I saw. :lol: Too right, it looked like a pretty hot scene. I can't think of any thing more eye pleasing than Ryan getting into a ruck with someone. :D

I would love to see a shower scene, I don't think we'd be that lucky though. :( I'll make do with a shirtless scene! :devil:

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Well, there's always a chance for another decontamination shower scene in CSI ;) Greg did, and I wouldn't mind to see Jon topless and wet too ;) :devil:
    Who knows if next episode you'll see Hazmat dragging Ryan out of decontaminated crime scene and shoving him into a shower :eek: I would be dying to be that Hazmat!

But just plain shower is fine with me too :devil: :D

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh I would so be dying if we get a shower scene, even a hazmat one. I loved the one with Greg, that was too funny. I hope if we get it Ryan doesn't have to go in with Boa, that would so ruin it for me. I'd be happy with just a regular shower, hell I'd be happy with just a shirtless scene, him changing his shirt in the locker room while talking to someone after work...oh all the shippers will have fun with that one.
    Your welcome Tinkerbell and it was a hott hott scene, one ya got to watch over and over.

10. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Yes, I can't see the two of them getting on, really, but then there was antagonism between Ryan and Eric in S4, then it was all forgiven after Nailed. Rightly so, because Ryan had been left to bleed to death *cringes*, and Eric picked him up and rushed him to the hospital. :D I'm just hoping a similar about-face doesn't happen to resolve the tension between Ryan and Natalia. Whoever he's with, I don't want it to be her (I don't hate her, I just don't want her to have Ryan). :(

Another thing occurred to me. About his weight loss - he lost weight between S3 and S4, too. He was just the tiniest bit podgy at the end of S3, and at the start of S4 he was toned and gorgeous *stops to wipe drool off keyboard*. :p :p :p Maybe he spends the hiatus working out?

Oh, I almost forgot! Shower scene (how could I forget?). Yes please! There must be showers off the locker room. Or a decontamination shower. I'm not fussy. Even a little shirtlessness would go a long way... *keyboard fizzes and sparks* :p :p :p

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Shower scene? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!! That would be great!!!! I think we'll have it 'cause remember the "sexy things" that will happend (well, they weren't related to Jon at the beginning but who knows? ;)

Again: can anyone tell me how can I do the caps by inserting my dvd in the computer? :( I've been trying but I can't do it!!!! I play the DVD and then :confused: please help me!!! :( Thanks a lot!!!

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Are you using Windows Media Player? With that, you pause where you want the cap, the press ctrl and i. You can save it with any name then. Hope it helps. I got the info from Quickbeam. :D

13. Tinkerbell

Oh yeah, I would love to see a Hazmat hose down. :lol: At least that way it won't only be his shirt coming off. :lol:

Sorry I couldn't help it, it just slipped out. :eek:

14. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I think some of the comments Ryan makes in general are meant to paint him in a bad picture. It just ticks me off that the writers can't fully make Ryan a good character. No person is really as flawed as they make him. His comment to Natalia was unneccesary, and I think that as much as Natalia betrayed the lab, she still reserved the right to be respected, and Ryan did not have to bring up the topic of her husband to prove his point.

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Sue, you got a pic into my head! Get the picture of Boa in shower out of my head! I want another woman there! *zips mouth and runs in shame* :eek:

Shower scene would be niiiiice! Oeh, I'm gonna try and make caps, got Rio as well. Long live Rio! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.