Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

sometimes being a ryan fan is really difficult when the writers make him do the stuff he does.

I also agree that they should make him do something or say something good that will make him more likeble (sorry bout spelling.
oh and I wanna see him hug someone on the show :p
I love hugs! *group hug* :lol:

That's the thing, it doesn't quite fit, because even if he gets rid of any kinda of bribe, if nobody else knew about it, it still looks bad. Kinda like his little interview on TV at the end of season three all over again, where Eric only sees the first part, and thinks that Ryan's hogging all the credit, and never sees the good part, so Ryan still ends up looking bad in Eric's eyes. I dunno, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe it's just some twisted experiment about the burning rate of currency. :lol:

Shadowfax said:
Oh, man! I hope the writers are not planning on making Ryan do something stupid again in that episode! I don't know about you guys, but I get so anxious and all nervous and worried about Ryan and what the writers are having him do. :mad: Grrrr!
Totally agree, I really hope the writers don't do that! It just makes him look stupid and his not. Everyone makes mistakes when they're at work of course, but I think his been given his fair share of them. I really don't want to see the writers give him anymore. :(

ryan_lover said:
sometimes being a ryan fan is really difficult when the writers make him do the stuff he does.
Yeah, it's not made easy for us, but that fact he is gorgeous makes up for it a little bit. :D

By the way, happy birthday donflackrules. :)

donflackrules said:
Hello everyone, it is my 21st birthday today! :)

happy birthday!! :D *gives present, hug, cake and booze ( or watever you like drinking!)* enjoy! :lol:

yeah Tinkerbell him being gorgeous does make it easier to love him and so does imagening him in being the shower. hehehe :p :p

I wanna see more caps please. :lol:
thanks.

Happy birthday donflackrules!

I've been in Birmingham today, shopping for a birthday present for Himself, and guess what's in all the menswear shops? SWEATERVESTS! Loads of them! So either all the clothes designers looked at Ryan and saw how hot he made the sweatervest look, or he's just way ahead of the game in the fashion stakes. Ummm... That second one doesn't sound like him. It must be that the clothes designers were inspired by him. :lol: :p

ryan_lover said:

Tinkerbelle said:
Yeah, it's not made easy for us, but that fact he is gorgeous makes up for it a little bit.

I agree with everything you said here Tink (is it okay if I call you that? :D) Perhaps that's why it's so easy for us Togoholics to forgive him and to 'overlook' or 'rationalize' his actions... 'cause he's so damn hot and all gorgeous! :devil: :lol: You know what they say... "Togo love covers a multitude of offenses!" (paraphrase courtesy of my Ryan-addicted brain! Hehehehe.... :lol:)

Oh, and Happy 21st birthday, donflackrules! I don't think I've seen you here before, so welcome to the most gorgeous thread in CSI (imho)! *waves* :D

Perhaps we should start emailing them, asking them why they're making Ryan the way they are - why can't they give him a good storyline for a change.
Oh, well, just a thought.

maybe we'll all get a shock and the writers will make him a better person by the time we get half way through S5 or by S6. :confused: or maybe the writers will make it so he will always be the way he is.

No offence to them its just I sometimes realy hate the writers. :mad:

ryan_lover said:
No offence to them its just I sometimes realy hate the writers. :mad:
Welcome to the club, hun. Who wouldn't be mad? :rolleyes: Or maybe it's just my skeptical mood :lol: *grabs a handful of positivity cookies* oh well, just hoping that 'BitchyRyan' always comes along with 'Hotness' ;) :devil:

Eh. But I haven't got S5 so don't mind me :D

Hmm... maybe they should give him a pet. You know, sometimes writers give a character a pet to make a bad character more likeable (to show the nicer/softer side).
Come to think about it, I don't mind being the pet once they open a casting for it :lol: :devil:

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY donflackrules!!! Wow I've just turned 21 myself this month :D Haven't seen you here before, so WELCOME!!

Your not alone shadowfax, I think all of us in here feel the same way you do, at least I do. Oh and your Togo obsession is heathy, very healthy, there's nothing wrong with me..hehehehe. I am so tired of them making him look bad, man is it too much to ask to have him good for the whole season? Look last season they actually ended it where he was kind of the hero, figuring out who really stole the money, so of course this season they have to knock him back down a notch, Damn TPTB. I'm with you Tinker, even if they make him really bad I will still love him, cause he's too hott to hate.

I really thought that since they were making Boa a csi it would be her turn to look really bad and stupid. Ok they did in the 1st ep but they still manage to make Ryan look a little bad being so mean to her. ( even though most of us Ryan fans found it hott and like mean bitchy Ryan) But if they make Ryan look worse then her this season I'm going to be pissed. I think their plan is to make him look bad so she'll get more fans and accepted on the show by more people. Well it won't work with me, I still don't like her and I will never understand why they made her a friggin csi.

Happy 21st birthday, donflackrules!

Tinkerbell, he definatly makes it easier with his looks! *drool* :lol:

Even in 'Nailed', when Delko was supposed to take the call they make Ryan say it was his fault. Like the whole time your thinking "stupid Delko. How could he do that to Ryan?". Then in the end Ryan said he went in with no backup and his gun wasnt drawn. Can't they just make someone else guilty for once? :(

Maybe Ryan is burning them for an experiment. Though if he was, wouldn't the money be fake? Still, this is probably the weirdest theory :lol: :rolleyes: Maybe then someone thinks they saw him steal some money and then reports him?? :eek:

Happy birthday donflackrules!! :D And welcome to the thread ;)

ETA: Oh wow, I didn't see Silhoutte, or Twiz's post :lol:

Ew! Twiz, what if your right! People were already saying that they felt kinda bad for her because she is new and is supposed to make mistakes! Don't worry about me though, i'm not goin anywhere :D

One thing I noticed is that he doesn't have gloves on so I don't think he's working. Plus I don't see or can't tell if he has his gun and badge on. If he was doing an experiment I'd think he would go by rules and do it in the lab with gloves on.

Twiztid4togo said:
I really thought that since they were making Boa a csi it would be her turn to look really bad and stupid. Ok they did in the 1st ep but they still manage to make Ryan look a little bad being so mean to her. ( even though most of us Ryan fans found it hott and like mean bitchy Ryan) But if they make Ryan look worse then her this season I'm going to be pissed. I think their plan is to make him look bad so she'll get more fans and accepted on the show by more people. Well it won't work with me, I still don't like her and I will never understand why they made her a friggin csi.

I know!!! Gaaah! :mad: If the writers think that making Ryan act all mean and insensitive to make him look worse than Boa will make us like her more, then they have one too many screws loose in their friggin' heads. It's a stupid move if that's their intention, and it certainly won't make me like her more.

Thanks for the welcome and happy birthday's! I think what Ryan said was right, you shouldn't judge ALL men on what a lot of them are like. 90% of men are horrible it is just difficult to find the 10%!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back