Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Oops... *helps Tinkerbell cleaning up the computer screen* :p

Just watched Urban Hellraisers. Man does Ryan have gorgeous eyes... and beautiful eyelashes! :eek: Thank God close up shots! :lol:

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks Silhouette. :D

I really liked Urban Hellraisers, I thought it was a good Ryan episode, maybe because I thought he looked so sweet playing on the computer. :lol:

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I haven't watched Urban hellraisers :(

Hey, Ryan #11 could be something with the vending machine. I know is early to think about that but well it could be Ryan/Jonathan #11: Sweetness (or love, or gorgeousness, or hotness, etc) vending machine like he was the vending machine that sells us love, sweetness, hotness (does this word exist?).

I saw some pics from Rio in the CaRWash thread. Have you found any Jon pics?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ryan_lover ,the "property of Jonathan Togo" and pillowcases are sold on ebay click and search for "jonathan Togo".

Today i found THIS : "on the 8th day God created Jonathan Togo" hehe.... :lol: what a 'creature' indeed...

about the interview, yeah it's my favourite one, together with the live chats in here. i wouldn't love him that much without his huge sense of humor.

oh and with all our fantasies of Togo vending machines and toys, i dreamt about that last night. I had a *naked* JT Toy just for myself. He was just there doing whatever i said but in the end i didn't find it interesting anymore coz i missed his sense of humor :D *don't dream girls, i kept him anyway!!!* :devil:

Edit Ohoh CalleighWolfe you made me think of a title too, as i just wrote up here : #11 and on the 8th Day, God created Jonathan Togo !!

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

We're only on the 13th page and we're already thinking up new thread names for 'Ryan/Jonathan #11'? I guess not all number 13's are unlucky...

Sil, on your vending machine, it should say, CENTS, not BUCKS!! The clothes he already comes in. *presses all buttons and gets a million Togos*

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Irma your hilarious. I laughed outloud when I heard that you didn't have a choice so you picked a naked Togo :lol: :D

That interview with Togo is soo funny!!! I laughed SO hard when I read it! I love what he said when he was asked if he wore a speedo or normal shorts :D :lol: He is even more sexy when he's funny. :devil:

Mrs. Togo, lucky you!! He did whatever you wanted eh?? :devil: ;)

Another thing about Rio, and the Ryan/Boa thing... Boa is the bad person. She was the mole. He was the victim.. Well he was the person who got hurt, (along with the rest of the lab, but he just asked her out.) Anyways what im getting at is, I hope the writers dont make him act too mean, becuase then its gonna seem like Boa is the person to feel sorry for. When really, its kinda Ryan. He is just trying to do his job, and it must be hard knowing what she did, and their history. ( :eek: yeah.. I guess they have history since they went out.. :()

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh! I like that thread name! :D I might just vote for it if it ever comes up as an option.

8. athlov

athlov Guest

Ooo Togo Vending Machine. Hmm, I'd like a pre-made package. How about a 419-Driven Ryan? Yeah that sounds nice; purple T-shirt, jeans, get in Cooper's face type Ryan. Mmmm

:lol:

9. szmandatogoholic

How about for #11, it'll be 'Ryan/Jonathan #11: Vending Machine Compatible'. :lol:

10. athlov

athlov Guest

Or 'Ryan/Jonathan #11 on the Togo Vending Machine (Hot&sassy)' :p

11. szmandatogoholic

OR 'Ryan/Jonathan #11: Vending Machine Wolferine Togo'

Combining things from the name topics for this one and the past one.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Exactly what you think that i can't tell here. :devil:

I just had my Togo Fix : the weekly episode on Tv. It was Silencer... i loved his tight white t-shirt, unfortunately he kept wearing his jacket or a labcoat over it.
    chest !

i love the part with the blog and how ryan and delko were teasing each other. I was all *squeeee* and *aaaaahhhh's* and *drools*. :eek: :lol: Actually i thought i had seen this episode before but haven't. Probably because i've been fed with all the caps and reviews !! i can't tell whether i've seen it or not! :lol:

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I did! :)
    His remark was low, the writers could also have found another way to show that ryan didn't like her and didn't trust her.
    athlov, you're right, it's really hard to defend him sometimes. :rolleyes:
    and you're right he was never angry towards a suspect, always in control of his emotions. at least I can't remember a scene where he was.

could someone please post the quote plus natalias answer?
    only if it isn't too much work. :D

that's also my fear, Ali. :rolleyes:

BTW, where's togoholic? :(

ETA: Thanks for the quote athlov! :)
    (I didn't want to make a new reply)

14. athlov

athlov Guest

He didn't say it out load for everyone to hear. I'm glad for that. You know, he at least kept her private business quiet. :)

He got really close to her and said"
    "Just because your husband was a bastard doesn't mean they all are." Boa: "That's low, Ryan" Ryan: "No Natalia, that's low. *Screen shows husband's dead body*

His accent was really noticeable too. ;)

15. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

I'm here! Still alive! Not well, but alive :D
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah... so many thoughts on 'Rio'... I think I need to sort them, but... maybe some screencaps could help out here ;)

We're back baby! You missed me?
    It's good to be back, eh? I missed my lab.
    And my fans to be honest...
    You look beautiful by the way. New... sweater?
    Errrrr... I need to talk to you about my clothes.
    I just don't know how to say it...
    The wardrobe department told me I need to cover up my body real nice as a teaser because... they want me topless in future episodes...
    'Boa': Did I just hear we get to see Ryan topless?!
    Why do you even care? It's not for you... it's for my fans actually.
    Look; I'm a big boy, okay, but - do you really think I can show my body off like that? Am I trained enough?
    I need some advice here.
    *insert smirking ladies here* :D
    Come on... I really need it!
    'Boa': I think he should run around at least topless. 'Calleigh': So do I.
    You can't be serious...

*to be continued* ha ha :D

SPOILER
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +

I totally understand Ryan though. His reaction seemed a little too bitchy, but I think I got why he was acting like that. He liked Natalia, not like he was in love with her, but as a friend. AND the whole mole thing totally stressed him out, you know. He was under a lot of pressure, and - he had to play his close colleagues (Alexx e.g.) in the lab to flush out the mole. Then, BAM! Natalia is the mole. The woman who acted like she's so naive and friendly towards everyone, who invited Ryan to her party and all... this must be very tough for him. And now she's a CSI? After such a short time period? He studied for years, worked as a cop, went through some rough stuff, and she became a CSI like that just because... we don't even know?! I think he has every right to be upset. I'm leaving out her mistakes as a rookie CSI because, well; she IS a rookie, but his behaviour towards her? Correct in my book. That's not my grudge against her speaking because I do like her a bit. It's total understandment...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.