Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlov

athlov Guest

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I know exactly what your saying Thumpy. I feel the same way. We love Ryan so much, and we just want him to be good with his colleagues. We don't want him looking like the bad guy, but when he says stuff like that out of frustration without thinking about whether or not he should say it, it makes it hard to defend him. _________ When other CSI: Miami fans say, "Uh, that was so low. He's such a jerk; give the girl a break," it's difficult to defend him when he makes it so hard for us. ____________ Why do the writers have to make him do things like that? :mad: It's like the Eric/Ryan tension all over again, but with Boa this time.______________Ryan is known for having his heart on his sleeve. He lets his emotions get him into trouble sometimes too, but usually with his colleagues and not with suspects.

"Natalia really shouldn't be a CSI," ____ I sort of feel that way too. The first time she was at a crime scene, (in Shattered I believe) the first thing she did was step on evidence. She's not careful at all. The first thing she did on scene in this ep was guess the wrong cause of death. She just makes quick decisions all the time. I don't think she has the... er, "Je-ne-sais-quoi." That special something that makes a good CSI. But I'll reserve judgment until I've seen more of her work.

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I don't think a Ryan vending machine would sell him for a few pennies ;) he'd be very expensive :lol: :lol: and he'd be a toy for me :devil: and I'd buy him in sweatervest *sighs* or shirt and no stubble, long hair 'cause wearing nothing would be the most expensive, I'd take his clothes off ;)

I wanna pics :( Rio pics :( I saw the Natalia's fan pics, they're good, but so much Natalia isn't good for my heart ;)

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

So sorry it took me so long to post back! You should have seen my face last night when I heard Ryan snap at Natalia! I was just... shocked. But her reaction was classic. "That was low, Ryan, really low."

I love that interview!! I just sat here scanning it over and I saw this:

:lol: I loved that part!! I had to broadcast it for EVERYONE to see. (Sadly, I'm not a pussy. I watch my blood getting drawn everytime it happens. We wouldn't work out together, probably.)

Now, I'd pick: 'stubble', 'short hair', 'no sweatervest', 'T-shirt', 'shorts', and 'Converse shoes'. :D (And out pops my customized Togo... where's a drool bucket???)

ETA: quote from Sil because I couldn't edit until after I originally posted.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

oh that's too much natalia for me to handle... i don't like her... but hey looks like they argued a lot, according to those caps!! i love the face he pulls at her, yesssss!!!
    argument

I've been reading the spoilers all evening... even though i haven't seen the episode i think it should have been shot in 2 ep. NOW WANNA SEE MORE CAPS OF RYYYYYAANNNN !! oh and i like the green shade of his sweater... :D

Thanks to everyone for their reviews...

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

That's one interview I hadn't read before. Thanks for the link Mrs_Togo. :D

hmm...is he taking a jab at us Canadians? hmmm... ;)
    :lol:

6. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I cracked up at that, too! I don't wear the cotton nor the swimming cap, but I reak out if it's not a tankini or a one-piece.

7. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

athlov...that's pretty much what I was trying to get at. :lol: I'm glad you were able to understand what I was trying to say.

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I can understand Ryan feeling let down by Natalia. He was charged with uncovering the mole, and she was supposed to be his friend. He even asked her out, and for her to turn out to be the leak must have been gutting, even though she said she was a "good mole". :mad: He doesn't let things go easily. He didn't with Eric in S3 & 4, and I can imagine more hassle with Natalia in S5. :( I just hope it's not something that makes him look too bad.

He did well on his first case, even though he made mistakes later - mainly oversights and errors of ettiquette (not waiting for Delko to get out of the water, not apologising). It sounds like Natalia's mistakes were bigger. :rolleyes:

And that sweater. How can anyone make that colour look that good? It's obviously the super-hotness that does it! :p :p :p

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

*huggles* Thumpy, it's good to be able to join in a discussion now we're finally getting to see season 4. :) I was particularly looking forward to 'Nailed' as I had heard such great comments in this thread about JT's acting - I was not disappointed. I also agree with you Thumpy, Adam was also fantastic. :D

I've been reading the spoilers for the 'Rio' episode. There is a lot of talk with the whole Natalia and Ryan scenes, as I'm not all that keen on Natalia I did have a little giggle about it. :eek: It does annoy me when TPTB give below the belt lines, as you mentioned in your earlier post Thumpy about that S3 line from Ryan, although I quite like that side to Ryan, I really hated that line, it seemed just too harsh. :rolleyes: Oh well, it's all about creating tension. One of the reasons I like Ryan (other than the fact he is so damn gorgeous :devil:) is that he can be straight to the point (I think that's the word I'm after :lol:). :)

By the way - I want that 'Property Of Jonathan Togo’ T-shirt, where's the queue?! :lol:

10. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Sounds like an interesting episode, too darn bad I have to wait a couple of months to see it :( And I dislike the fact that the writers are always trying to make him look bad, like he has an attitude problem. I don't think it's a matter of attitude, I just think he (like other people have been saying) is wearing his heart on his sleeve. I'm like that too and I know how hard it is to stay neutral at all times when bad/disappointing things are going on.

I'd love a Togo vending machine :devil:. I'd like a clean shaved, long haired Togo in jeans, sneakers, and a black T-shirt thanks :rolleyes:

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Oeh, Togo vending machine? Just to much to handle. But no stubble, short hair, jeans and purple T-shirt would work for me. Yep, Driven's on next week here. :D

I so wanna see Rio! I love Ryan argueing with Natalia, but somehow I think TPTB are gonna use it against him. :( This informant thing scares me as well. We'll see.

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Whoa lots of post in a day!! :eek:

Added options to the Ryan/Jon vending machine: After reading all the comments on Rio, I wonder if they'd have options for 'Bitchy/Nice Ryan' too :lol:

Inside my head:
    I'd like... Clean-shaved *click*, short haired *click*... oh wait stubble and long hair look good too, hmm... *forefinger wander above the options* Ah nevermind, I'll get myself another one... t-shirt *click*, jeans *click*, sneakers *click*... *DING!* What, 75298572035 bucks???? :eek: Are you kidding me???????? *hits Back button* Oh it's expensive on the clothes... well, what choice do I have? *hits 'Wearing Nothing' button* :devil: :lol:

Wonder what would be written on the label...
    Personalized Togo:
    Hand wash only on lukewarm water, Do not Dry Clean, Do not hang dry, No iron or microwave (already hot ;)), No added sugar (already sweet enough :D), Stir carefully for 5 minutes and ready to wear / eat
    ;) :devil:

13. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Thanks for telling me about that interview Mrs_Togo I hadn't seen it before. :D

I just realised that I've only seen the first few episodes of S3 and I can't remember why I stopped watching S3 maybe its because at the time I was more interested Greg sanders on csi LV but there was no reason why I couldn't watch both.
    anyways I can allways get it on DVD so its no big deal...................how dare I see gorgous ryan for the first time and then stop watching all because I was way more interested in CSI LV. Shame on me!!

But I'm glad I decided to get back to watching csi Miami cuz I have now seen all of the S4 episodes they have shown so far in the Uk.

anywho I don't like natalie but saying that I haven't seen her enough to say weather or not I like her but for now I don't like her.
    bye the bye was natalie in S3 or is she new to S4?

oh and I demand to have a "Property of Jonathan Togo" T-shirt and pillowcases with his face and "don't wake me, i'm dreaming about JT" or "dream a little dream of me" prints :p does anyone know where to buy all this? cuz I love the idea of him being on pillowcases I'd be able to gaze dreamly at him every time I went to bed and I would choose the 'wearing nothing' option on the vending machine :p :devil: :p

*Drools* :p and *daydreams about JT* :lol:

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Thanks for the link, Mrs_Togo. I can't believe I've just come across it now. OMG I love Jon, he is so HILARIOUS!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was practically laughing out loud in real life.
    Jeez I love guys who makes me laugh. The fact that Jon is hilarious just added to the more reason to fall in love with him :)

Hmm about him talking about the casting for roles, I'd LOVE to see the tape too! :D

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

LAMO :lol:

Man, I nearly sprayed the cup of tea I'm drinking all over my computer screen when I read that. :eek: :lol:

You've got my vote for that option on the vending machine. :devil: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.