Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I also finally saw nailed last week. Man, I've been waiting so long to see it, about 10 minutes before the episode came on, I couldn't sit still. :lol: JT's acting was friggin amazing. :eek: Such a talented guy, I was so thrilled after 'Nailed'. It's my favourite episode so far, along with 'Urban Hellraisers', Ryan playing the computer game was just too cute. :D

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I so wanna hear EVERYTHING about Rio! Really, spoil me all you can. I love spoilers. :D

Nailed is too nice. Really, I think Nailed is my favorite episode of CSI:Miami, ever. It's just...*dreamy sigh* :lol:

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

When I watched Nailed, I was very scared although I already knew how he got shot.

Thumpy thanks for the info (again) I deleted my post :blushes: I won't do it again :(

You can spoil me too, I don't care I wanna see pics, read spoilers, everything, I'll connect very early tomorrow ;)

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Nailed is my favourite to date too. It's so Ryan-centric, and it really did show off his acting ability well. I liked that it was Eric who helped him, quite apart from shippy reasons, but it defused the antagonism that had built up between them.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I was petrified, especially when the episode kept implying he was going to get shot. It was bad enough knowing it was going to happen, let alone joking around with when he was going to get shot. Poor Ryan, as much as I loved the episode - it was heartbreaking. I actually closed me eyes. :lol: I thought I'd gotten away with as well until they showed a flash back. :eek:

6. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

A cactus named Togo! Ha! That's so awesome, I love that, Silhouette. :D

OMGOMGOMG! Ok, 6 hours left! I'm already mentally listing things that we should remember to look out for for future screencaps, including things like thinker's brow, buttcaps, etc. etc., in adition to the usual "omg look at his pretty eyes" pics, as well as the wonderful Chesty shots that we're all so fond of. ;) So excited! This is gonna be so fun. :D I love new seasons, it's such a new fresh beginning... like springtime. :D

I do have a question about the tape trading thing, though. Exactly what does tape trading entail? I'm not really familiar with the term, but is it something like taping episodes and selling/distributing them basically? It wouldn't extend to something like "my friend taped an episode and lent me a copy because I missed it" would it? Just curious. :)

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

To the best of my knowledge, tape-trading means the lending of taped episodes under any circumstances, whether for financial gain or not. It is a copyright infringement which we aren't allowed to discuss, even if we know it happens. ;)

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Im with ya there! This is my first Miami premire that I've watch when it actually aired! :lol: Im looking out for butt caps too! Even though I cant make caps unless I have it on dvd :(. But then I can always look for that cap on a website or something :lol: On the way home from school I counted down to the exact minute until it started and my friend was like o_O :O :eek: Yup, thats me for ya. :lol: :D

9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*joins everyone else in freaking out* OMG! OMG! YAY!!! *happy dance* Just over 5 hours left, and the season premiere would be here! Can't wait to watch me some Ryan :eek: and get my new weekly doses of his fix! :lol:

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Sadowfax, i just listened to Sexy Back and it reminded me of Ryan the whole time :lol: Courtisy of your banner :p

*Runs around the thread screaming TOGO TOGO TOGO!* *cough* Sorry bout that! ;)

11. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

You're welcome, and thanks so much for fixing it so quickly. And yes, I noticed the chesty pic. ;) It was past time that someone used that one in a banner, wasn't it?

*hugs* Thanks inge. :D

No worries, and you're very welcome. ;)

Tink! :D Great to see you back in here again. 'Nailed' was a fantastic episode wasn't it? Easily the best of S4 in my opinion. Jonathan did a fantastic job and so did Adam for that matter.

There are still parts of it that I have to watch through my fingers no matter how many times I've seen the episode. :lol:

And since it is now 6:05 my time, I have 2 hours and 55 minutes to go until the premiere. :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys! lol I pop in here every now and then and there are new people I haven't met yet. Hello to all the newbies! I can't wait for tonight :D

13. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Yay! Premiere! And nobody's posted yet? It took me 20 minutes to get to the university for internet access, and yet there's no new posts? I'm shocked! :lol:

Ok, so I'd just like to make a few comments on Ryan's clothes, and while kind of not a spoiler, in some ways I suppose it is. Anywho, I won't ruin the surprise.

Ok, so, I was wrong, lol. He was in fact NOT wearing that suit and orange shirt that he was wearing at that party, my guess was wrong. But, he did look very nice in a green sweater and black jacket. Was the sweater the same one from "Deviant" and "Urban Hellraisers" ? I couldn't really tell, the colouring on my TV was a little off on CBS... And let's see, were they black jeans, or dark blue ones? Again, wasn't really sure...

I rather enjoyed Ryan in this episode (but then, well, when do I NOT enjoy him? :p ) Not enough screentime, which was to be expected (but then, well, when is there ENOUGH screentime? :p ) I'd say more, but instead of overwhelming y'all with spoiler code, I'll just wait until tomorrow to put in my two cents. :D

Oooh, oooh! And for the first time in years, I got to see the "Next time on CSI: Miami" thing because I watched it on CBS! Yayness! And, I could potentially have watched it a second time on a different channel right after, but had to come here and post. :p The colour probably would have been better on the second channel, but oh well, such is life. :D

14. athlov

athlov Guest

The sweater looked icky yellow to me; like they faded out the green one or something. :p -- Did anyone but me notice that Ryan looked thinner? I don't know why he decided to lose weight, he looked so fine before, but I think he looks great. His leg and arms look so long. I'm so looking forward to screen caps.

"Just because your husband was a scumbag doesn't mean they all are." Whoa Ryan! Well, I posted more about this in the spoiler thread for Rio. Man, it's like Boa and Ryan have the same relationship now that Eric and Ryan had. Same tension... Pfew... :rolleyes:

15. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

All I can say is that even with the limited screentime Ryan had, he was still smokin' HOT! :eek: Gosh, the man was simply gorgeous, I didn't know someone could get even more handsome than they already were! :eek: *drools, dies*

You're welcome, Thumpy! The chest pic, of course, is dedicated to you! :D

sandersidle, I'm glad listening to Sexy Back reminded you of my banner. That's an important part of where my inspiration came from. :devil:

Oh, and welcome to all newbies! *waves* :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.