Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #21

Ok. I'll have a go. But that elimination game last summer was far too stressful!

HAHA tell me about it! I was like, brand new when it started too, so I had to post like 6 different entries before I finally got the rules right haha....

And every time someone took a point off Ryan I would be like, WHAT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAAAAAAAAAT!

Ok. I'll have a go. But that elimination game last summer was far too stressful!

HAHA tell me about it! I was like, brand new when it started too, so I had to post like 6 different entries before I finally got the rules right haha....

And every time someone took a point off Ryan I would be like, WHAT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAAAAAAAAAT!
I remember that,I helped you a few times.
Everyone go and play,it's not a big one like last summer,it's just the Miami team,NY and CSI:Vegas is seperate if you want to play that too.

Very very sexy Kat! Thanks for that! I'm in withdrawal with no new Miami's on! :(

greatfan and I are keeping Ryan alive in the elimination thread, lol!

^I'm looking forward to the new episodes ,especially 7.20,which sounds exciting,but sad at the same time.
That is indeed a sexy pic of Mr Togo.
Has anyone read or seen any new interviews with JT ? His interviews seem to be few and far between.

Wow new thread already!! Somehow I missed it! *throws confetti*

sexy

Oh my gosh! :drool: I completely forgot about that photoshoot...*sigh*

I really wish there was some new Ryan to watch....my birthday was depressing with a repeat on Monday. :scream:

^ Happy belated birthday starzgirl.We'll have some new Ryan soon.A new show will air March 2nd.
Hopefully Ryan will have some decent airtime.

With the character development coming up in 7.20 I wouldn't mind if he barely had any screen time the rest of the season!!

However, if they do give him lots of screen time that will be perfectly fine :)

This season is so much better than last season. I think the first few episodes were lacking Mr. Togo a bit, but I'm pretty happy now.

With the character development coming up in 7.20 I wouldn't mind if he barely had any screen time the rest of the season!!

This season is so much better than last season. I think the first few episodes were lacking Mr. Togo a bit, but I'm pretty happy now.
This season is tons better than last.I actually missed a lot of the earlier episodes in season 6. I would look at the episode until Ryan had his one scene,and then I didn't look at the rest of the episode. I started watching the entire episode once he was reinstated.

Nah, I'm not happy with that, lol, I want a nice character development and more Ryan screentime!

Anyways, I was lacking in Togo pics so I googled and found a few,I'm sure you've seen them before but hey, it's Jonathan! :drool:

jonathan2767463726_ebb72be210_m.jpg

looking too cute at the Knocked Up premiere
some sunglass/product placement thing
100th epi celebration

Oh I agree. I thought even the first few episodes had a good amount of Ryan, what with him helping H stage his death and whatnot. :lol: It has definitely been a lot better this year.

Happy belated birthday starzsgirl! Didn't you used to be wolfesgamergirl? What happened? That was an awesome name! :lol:

^Thanks for the pics.I love the color of that couch in the first pic.I saw the pic somewhere when the interior designer talked about Togo's home.I actually lost some of these pics when my previous computer died a slow and painful death at the end of the summer.

Nah, I'm not happy with that, lol, I want a nice character development and more Ryan screentime!

Anyways, I was lacking in Togo pics so I googled and found a few,I'm sure you've seen them before but hey, it's Jonathan! :drool:

jonathan2767463726_ebb72be210_m.jpg

looking too cute at the Knocked Up premiere
some sunglass/product placement thing
100th epi celebration

Yeah, I remember that first picture...and the article with it....very...colorful.

Ha...the sunglasses one was really weird.

Ew. Bare feet.

But hey, the rest are niiiiiiiice:cool:

I actually like the feet. :D

In that last pic it looks like Eva's dress is hanging over the chair in front of Jonathan and his arm is on the chair. At first I thought his arm was across her knees, but at second glance I realized that wasn't the case. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back