Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #21

I couldn't imagine him with one either, but...
So first of all I have to apologize for this, but I couldn't resist making it:p:rolleyes: it's very bad, but you can get the feeling of it, I'm sure:lol:

sorry again

So first of all I have to apologize for this, but I couldn't resist making it:p:rolleyes: it's very bad, but you can get the feeling of it, I'm sure:lol:

sorry again
That is really funny.He kind of looks like a rooster.:lol:

Well Togo does have a tattoo and he was in a band in college, a pretty wild band. I could not see Ryan with his ear pierced or a tattoo, but he's a character and Togo is the real person and he's completely different from Ryan. I read that he was known for his ever changing and wild hair styles back in high school. I met a man who went to school with him and he told me Togo had a blue mohawk at one time. Now can you imagine that?

BAHA...that's some wild...ska music lol...

Blue mohawk?? :eek: If I went to that school I'd be like man...you're trying to hard hahaha....

Dang theatre kids...psh lol :cool: And I'm only saying that because I was one...

*cough* Anyway, I think earrings on guys look really 90s. Oh well, that's just my opinion. Anyway, luf was right about 3rd season hair, how it fit him then. If he had any other kind of hair it would look pretty weird. But my all time favorite will forever be season 4 hair. I don't khow what it is, but it's fantastical. Though I am getting used to the newer styles...kinda...

Edit: BAHAAAAA...... I just saw the picture....LOL

Last edited:

You all crack me up! I've been sick most of the day and feeling worse tonight then I had class on top of all that. Loved that pic Stee too funny!

sorry again

:lol: Thank you for that Stee! And you got it to match his coat!

There's an elimination game under the Members Lounge section if anyone wants to play.I'm one of the few voting for Ryan right now. Hope to see you there.

greatfan, thanks for link! It's interesting game, we have one on Russian forum, Ryan win there :) But then we have game with all 3 CSI's and he lose :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back