Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #21

Thanks for the new thread. The new banners and the pictures of Jon/Ryan are:drool::drool::drool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome a new thread! I hate what I miss when I can't get online over the weekend!

I voted for Wolfe Pack. I may steal one of those banners sometime, but I'm too in love with the one I have right now. :p

I love how fast we go through these threads. Ryan pwns. Nuff said.

What is this I see...a new thread!!!

*celebrates and throws confetti*

Yoshi, the pics are amazing, I love the ones where he's ticked off!!! :drool:

Since this is a new thread I'm going to start it this way..

Hi...My name is Dommi, and I...am a togoholic. :)

Last edited:

Awesome a new thread! I hate what I miss when I can't get online over the weekend!

I voted for Wolfe Pack. I may steal one of those banners sometime, but I'm too in love with the one I have right now. :p

What does pwns mean? :lol: I feel stupid for asking, but I'm clueless. :lol:

Don't feel bad GregNickRyanFan, I have no idea what "pwns" means either.

Since this is a new thread I'm going to start it this way..

Hi...My name is Dommi, and I...am a togoholic. :)

Haha, that's great! :lol:
I think all of us on here are major Togoholics.
Sadly (or not so much) there is no cure except to watch more Togo. :p

What does pwns mean? :lol: I feel stupid for asking, but I'm clueless. :lol:
Haha, it's pretty much a lame internet term for being awesome. Urban Dictionary sums it up pretty well:

To completely kick a guy's butt, usually in a game. Originally a common typo of "own". It started out in games like Counter-Strike, where the spammers usually suck at typing. Or to describe something cool or great.
:guffaw:

WOW, new thread!! woot woot! *Throws confetti :beer: too the Wolfe pack. Wow that takes me way back in time.

Great pics Tracy. :adore: In the 'celebrate' pic if you enlarge it, you can see an indention in Togo's ear like he had his ear pierced at one time. I've never noticed that and I thought I knew that man's body parts pretty good :drool:

^ You couldn't? I could definitely see him with pierced ears. Not so much now, but with some of the characters he's played in movies or other shows, yeya.

^ You couldn't? I could definitely see him with pierced ears. Not so much now, but with some of the characters he's played in movies or other shows, yeya.

Oh I could in a role, but not as himself. :lol: Though a tiny stud wouldn't look too bad. :D

Good LORD you folks move fast!

Hey, can I ask a poll question?

Do you like Ryan's hair better

(1) Season 3 or
(2) Seasons 4+?

Personally I think the longer, darker, shaggier look from Season 3 is way cute.

Awwww, look at those eyes... and that hair!
Image2

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the season 3 hair suited him in season 3, but as the seasons progressed he became, I dunno, more mature, as did his hair? :lol: I think season 4+ would be my vote. :p

Great pics Tracy. :adore: In the 'celebrate' pic if you enlarge it, you can see an indention in Togo's ear like he had his ear pierced at one time. I've never noticed that and I thought I knew that man's body parts pretty good :drool:

His left ear might have been pierced, I have noticed that as well when I was making an icon from a large pic:lol: there's a little something that looks like that, but it can be something else...
I can't really see him like that either, but who knows?:D

luf, thanks you made me laugh in this early morning - his hair became more mature?:guffaw::guffaw:but yeah it could be that way:p the hair suited Ryan's personality somehow - or the muscular he became the less hair he wanted, who knows? Although the hair in Cyberlebrity...my #1:adore::lol::lol:
To answering the question:I prefer season 4 hairsyle...no season 3...wait no 4 is better...aaah I can't choose, he looks good anyways.:p

Damn, that was fast. I joined like two days ago, and already I can celebrate a new thread with you :D

Just a quick question. If I use one of the wonderful banners by FallenForFlack, do I have to upload it to my own space too? I'm still rather clueless how those things work...

As for the hair, I also preferred the season 3 look, but I agree that, looking how mature he has become, the hair just wouldn't fit anymore...

And the pierced ear? Well, I couldn't imagine him with a tattoo either, and he has one, so.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back