• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the same ep, I like when he said "I hate this case". :lol: There was something about the way he said it that had me chuckling.

19. "You went to bat for me; I'm never going to forget that." (to Horatio is Sunblock)
20. "That must have been one kinky party!"
21. "I've got a keen grasp of the obvious"

So did we decide on a thread title or are we going to use the ones from the old poll that didnt win this time? The only time a poll can be added is when the new thread is created....so whoever is here to start the new thread needs to know what to do!!

So did we decide on a thread title or are we going to use the ones from the old poll that didnt win this time? The only time a poll can be added is when the new thread is created....so whoever is here to start the new thread needs to know what to do!!

Yeah, I think we were gonna just use all the ones that didn't win last time. :) But, I've got a new idea to add after last week and this week's ep:

"Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'." :D

I think you should also add Orla's idea of "Our favourite dust monkey" in there.

GNRF that one is awesome too. :lol:

BAHA only a few more posts and we get another thread!! heehee....I love it :)

I would definitely go for Our Favorite Dust Monkey. Though we can still be nicknamed the Wolfe Pack. :)

21. "I've got a keen grasp of the obvious"

I think that's my favorite Ryan line ever! And the way he said it was just :lol:!

Looks like thread #22 is very soon. Wanna do the poll again? If we get to 1000 posts here soon I can start the new thread if you all want. Let me know!

Hollyyo said:
I would definitely go for Our Favorite Dust Monkey. Though we can still be nicknamed the Wolfe Pack. :)

I like that one too! That whole scene is hilarious! I agree, we will always be The Wolfe Pack. :hugegrin:

Hollyyo, I LOVE your signature :)

I don't think we'll ever get rid of the name "wolfe pack" ;)

I think, since the new thread is going to be after those two episodes, there should be definitely something that goes with the strength he shows there. Maybe something like, "stronger than a mountain of steel" or so .... sorry I put that into spoiler tags now, but I wasn't too sure if it wasn't giving away too much.... Better safe than sorry....

One of my fav Ryan quotes was always "That was one kinky party" I used that as the name of my LJ until just recently!

Kristine - I can do it if you want....tis up to you!

What a time for a new thread!! Perfect timing with the (hopefully) major Ryan episode we will be getting tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back