Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #21

WOW, new thread!! woot woot! *Throws confetti :beer: too the Wolfe pack. Wow that takes me way back in time.

Great pics Tracy. :adore: In the 'celebrate' pic if you enlarge it, you can see an indention in Togo's ear like he had his ear pierced at one time. I've never noticed that and I thought I knew that man's body parts pretty good :drool:
In some pics,there is a very obvious indentation.He did play in a band in college,perhaps then it was pierced.
I think the season 3 hair suited him in season 3, but as the seasons progressed he became, I dunno, more mature, as did his hair? :lol: I think season 4+ would be my vote. :p
Makes sense, he out grew that innocent phase he started with in season 3.

BAHAHA that does sorta look like an ear piercing...HAHA...guys with pierced ears just make me laugh....it's a little....cheesy....

I really can't imagine him with a pierced ear though. It's probably just a weird...dent..

Thanks for the pics, Yoshi. Brightened up my day at work!

By the way, I think I say this everytime :p but Im pretty sure we've used Wolfe Pack or Wolfe Gang or Wolfe Den..something along those lines, before for another thread name way back.

EDIT: I have a list of the titles that have been used before, let me find it and Ill let you know.

I dont mind using the same title again, if it wins. But it would be good to see what has been used in the past.

BAHAHA that does sorta look like an ear piercing...HAHA...guys with pierced ears just make me laugh....it's a little....cheesy....

I really can't imagine him with a pierced ear though. It's probably just a weird...dent..

:) I agree, is seems weird, men with earrings. Maybe it looked ok with the longer hair.

As for the poll- s4 shorter hair for me. The long hair looked good at the time, but abit too messy.

Pretty sure it was a pierced ear as opposed to a strange dent that is now closed,I would bet on it.
I just don't find a guy with one pierced ear that strange, I find it strange that everyone else thinks it's strange,really not a big deal.I know so many guys with pierced ears,in varied occupations and educational backgrounds.Both ears pierced and large earrings look a little strange,but plenty of guys do that too.

I like the more mature Ryan/Jon with shorter hair.

Last edited:

pierced ear isn't strange on a guy well, not on most guys anyway (my ex looked dumb with one lol), but I don't know if I can see Jon with one. It just doesn't seem like his style. :lol: Not that it would be bad if it was a little stud or something.

By the way, I was watching the ep where E & C hazed Ryan. Later when Eric comes in after Ryan has done the experiement to find out what the murder weapon was, Ryan tells Eric it was a tire iron. Before Eric leaves he tells Ryan "good work" or something like that. The way Ryan looked up was just :adore: . It was like he couldn't believe he'd actually gotten words of praise from Eric. :lol: It was just cute.

^ I'm sure Ryan was shocked to get a positive statement from Eric. If he were to get one today,he would be shocked as would I.

I love that episode. Jon is great throughout. That look he gives Eric, I call it his Bambi look. He would definitely have reason to be shocked at any praise from Eric nowadays. Eric always seems quick to assume the worst about Ryan.

Fallen- thanks for the banner. I'm useless on computers- taken me about 10 attempts to put it on- damn technology!

His hair... I don't know how describe it, so i show you:

I like all his hair cut, cuz in each season it's suit him. (i hope i write my thought right :lol:)

Orla, I like that epi, he's 'wOW' there, and the look on his face somehow reminds me of season 3, so innocent:D thanks for the pic;) and flashlight using is *love* :D
And you're right his hair always suits him:)

when I came here this afternoon, I was so surprised, this thread now goes faster than the spoiler thread:lol:

Well Togo does have a tattoo and he was in a band in college, a pretty wild band. I could not see Ryan with his ear pierced or a tattoo, but he's a character and Togo is the real person and he's completely different from Ryan. I read that he was known for his ever changing and wild hair styles back in high school. I met a man who went to school with him and he told me Togo had a blue mohawk at one time. Now can you imagine that?

Well Togo does have a tattoo and he was in a band in college, a pretty wild band. I could not see Ryan with his ear pierced or a tattoo, but he's a character and Togo is the real person and he's completely different from Ryan. I read that he was known for his ever changing and wild hair styles back in high school. I met a man who went to school with him and he told me Togo had a blue mohawk at one time. Now can you imagine that?
I had forgotten about the wild hair,I too read that about him.

Were? I wanna read it too :) About blue mohawk, what mohawk means? How it looks like, cuz my dictionary don't know this word :rolleyes:

Edit: forget about it, i found it on Wikipedia. I can't imagine him with this on head. He should be interesting guy in school :lol:

YAY! A new thread....I've been gone so I think I missed a few conversations. *throws conffetti*

Were? I wanna read it too :) About blue mohawk, what mohawk means? How it looks like, cuz my dictionary don't know this word :rolleyes:

Edit: forget about it, i found it on Wikipedia. I can't imagine him with this on head. He should be interesting guy in school :lol:

I would have loved to see him with blue hair and a mohawk would have pretty much sealed that deal. :D

I also agree that Ryan is a character and that is something is done, like a piercing or tattoo then the actor has to agree to partake. Which could be interesting because of the permanent factor.

Jon with a mohawk and blue hair....
That would be, err, interesting to have seen. :)
I can see him doing it though, he seems a little goofy sometimes.

Maybe him having/not having an earing could be something that was left over from his "wild" days. He may have enjoyed it then, and just doesn't wear it anymore. Or he just doesn't wear it when he is portraying Ryan, because he would look funny with an earring.

Oh well, Jon would still look good any way he is.
Whether he's blue haired, mohawked, tattoed, or ear pierced! :D

A blue mohawk? :lol: I can't imagine it on him at all. Not if it was a mohawk in the sense that he only had the hair in the middle and the rest was shaved. If it was a mohawk kind of like Greg used to have, then I can kind of see that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back