Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #21

BAHA I always thought it would be funny if Ryan was H's son, but it would be absolutely hilarious if Frank was his dad! LOL!!!!!!

I love Frank...that would be priceless....

I could definetely see Ryan being Horatio's son.
But Ryan being Frank's son? That would be interesting and hilarious to say the least.

And he does have an, erm...special look on his face in that picture :lol:

Um, so yea, I was going through the caps I've done of Ryan (I'm bored!) and came across this one, I like to call it Ryan's sex face. Is that wrong of me? LOL!

(I edited that last post and decided to make a new post, cause hey, Ryan deserves it!)

Is it strange that when I opened that link, my Internet Explorer froze and wouldn't respond and had to restart completely? :lol:

I personally like this sex face better. xD

Last edited:

Fallen, he doesn't look very happy in that pic. :lol:

Luf, that one, yeah... um... :lol: I can see that. :lol:

I want to see Jonathan Togo showing his skin to titilate wiewers.
I think he is the sexiest actor in CSI Miami, and i can´t imagine him being Horacio´s or Frank´s son. If I am right Ryan Wolfe has an elder brother and one niece.

I´m wondering if the CSI Miami writers read our postings, because I believe they have forgotten that everyone does wrong things with the bests intentions and not only Ry, as it seems they think.

Fiorella, you have up to 24 hours to edit your posts. In the future, please go ahead and edit if you have anything new to add instead of double posting. Thanks! :)

Ok yes I usually just lurk here but those "sex face" pictures cracked me up!! :guffaw: He looks a little constipated in that first one. The second? Uh yeah, he's looking just a wee bit pleased there. :p

Ok yes I usually just lurk here but those "sex face" pictures cracked me up!! :guffaw: He looks a little constipated in that first one. The second? Uh yeah, he's looking just a wee bit pleased there. :p

LOL, constipated! :lol: Maybe you all are right but hey it brought up some fun discussion! I do like that second picture best!

I brought you crazy girls a gift. Hope you like! :D

normal_7x06_WreckingCrew_0359-1.jpg

:lol: Love it mjszud!!

I really wish tonight wasn't another rerun! :( Still another week until new Miami and new Ryan. How do we feed our hunger for Ryan/Jon until then??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back