• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #21

I actually like the feet. :D

In that last pic it looks like Eva's dress is hanging over the chair in front of Jonathan and his arm is on the chair. At first I thought his arm was across her knees, but at second glance I realized that wasn't the case. :lol:

Bare feet get me for some reason. Put some socks on please! :lol:

You're right about the picture it does look like his arm is across her knee at first glance! :lol:

Aw, I love all the pretty pictures. :) Thanks FallenForFlack!

I must be living under a rock because I had never seen any of those before...
Not a big fan of people's bare feet either, but I may make an exception for Jon ;)
He looks pretty goofy in those huge sunglasses though.

I have this pic in bigger size:

I can read only: Michael CHABO.

In wikipedia i found Michael Chabon:

Michael Chabon (pron. SHAY-bon) is an American author and "one of the most celebrated writers of his generation," according to the The Virginia Quarterly Review.

His work is characterized by complex language, frequent use of metaphor, and an extensive vocabulary, along with numerous recurring themes, including nostalgia, divorce, abandonment, fatherhood, and issues of Jewish identity. He often includes gay, bisexual, and Jewish characters in his work.

In wikipedia i found Michael Chabon:

Michael Chabon (pron. SHAY-bon) is an American author and "one of the most celebrated writers of his generation," according to the The Virginia Quarterly Review.

His work is characterized by complex language, frequent use of metaphor, and an extensive vocabulary, along with numerous recurring themes, including nostalgia, divorce, abandonment, fatherhood, and issues of Jewish identity. He often includes gay, bisexual, and Jewish characters in his work.

That is who it is.
The book he's reading is "The Yiddish Policemen's Union" :)

I read once that his favorite book was 'the amazing adventures of Kavalier and Clay' which was also written by Michael Chabon

hey ryan is kickin some ass in the elimination game. Looks like its goin to be him and H battling it out. Do you think we can take super H down????

I wouldn't worry about Ryan, he's kicking major butt like you said. There's three people left there: Ryan, Calleigh and Horatio. Ryan's sort of a mini-H.

I wouldn't worry about Ryan, he's kicking major butt like you said. There's three people left there: Ryan, Calleigh and Horatio. Ryan's sort of a mini-H.

Yeah, I've always thought that. In a recent ep he was walking down the hallway with his hands on his hips and I thought "If I didn't know any better, I would think he was H's son." :lol: The big difference is, Ryan gets hurt a lot whereas H never gets hurt. Maybe H can teach Ry how he does that invincibility thing. :lol:

Yeah, I've always thought that. In a recent ep he was walking down the hallway with his hands on his hips and I thought "If I didn't know any better, I would think he was H's son." :lol: The big difference is, Ryan gets hurt a lot whereas H never gets hurt. Maybe H can teach Ry how he does that invincibility thing. :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

I'm sure in someone's fanfic, Ryan is H's son.

With the way they banter with each other, I've always thought it would be funny if Ry was Frank's son. :lol:

GregNickRyanFan said:
With the way they banter with each other, I've always thought it would be funny if Ry was Frank's son. :lol:

:lol: Wow, what a storyline that would be! I always love that line about the dust monkey! :guffaw:

Last edited:

LOL,now that would be funny.Frank really would have his very own dust monkey.
FallenForFlack,you call that a sex face?You are bored.:guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back