Quotes you WON'T hear - Pt 2

(Warrick has come home from work and is in a foul mood.)

Warrick: Tina, I'm home! (Silence) I said, TINA, I'm HOOOOOOME!

(Tina comes in, also looking tired and annoyed.)

Tina: I heard you the first damn time! You don't need to shout!

Warrick: Dangit woman, don't you use that tone with me! I've been dealing with the messes criminals leave behind all night long. I'm tired and I want a sandwich, so fix me a damn sandwich woman!

Tina: (cocks her head sideways and gives him a look) Oh, I don't THINK SO, Mr. WAR-RICK BROWN! You got two hands, you got a brain and you're standing up! I been working at the hospital ALL NIGHT LONG too! Dealing with old folks that crap their pants and idiots that seem to think the call button is for room service. You want yourself a sandwich? You can fix it your OWN DAMN SELF! Hmmph!!!! (She folds her arms and turns her head, sticking her nose in the air!)

Warrick: Oh, HAYELL NO! You ain't takin' that tone with me an' gittin' away wid it, woman! (He plops into his easy chair) I am DA MAN in this family! I make the rules! I earn more money, and I fight crime! You're gonna fix me a goddam sandwich and you're gonna like it!

Tina: (Grabs her purse and struts towards the door, wiggling her bottom)

Warrick: I think you must be confused, woman! The kitchen is that-a-way! (he points in the other direction)

Tina: Then you know where it is to make your own goddamned sandwich! I'm goin' out!

Warrick: Oh no you ain't! Get your BUTT into that kitchen and make me my sandwich!

Tina: I'm goin' to Nick Stokes' place! DON'T wait up, Warrick! (She steps out and slams the door)

Warrick: (pauses) Well this is an unexpected development.

(He gets up goes to the phone and dials a number. We hear the phone ring and then a voice comes on.)

Nick: Hey bro! What's up?

Warrick: Tina's comin' your way, man!

Nick: Lemme guess: she wouldn't make you a sandwich after work again?

Warrick: Damned straight! You gonna handle her and send her on back?

(Camera cuts to Nick's place--we see he's in bed, shirtless, while talkin' on the phone!)

Nick: Don't worry bro--I'll take good care of her and then send her back your way!

Warrick: Thanks, Nick! It's good to know you've got my back! (Warrick hangs up the phone.)

(Nick puts his hands behind his head and stretches. We see a brown skinned arm wrap around his chest. The camera pans out and we see Tina's in Nick's bed--the covers are covering any parts that shouldn't be seen in a PG 13 movie.)

Tina: (Giggles) Yep, you gonna take REAL GOOD care o' me, right Nicky?

Nick: (Smirks) You know it baby!

(The two kiss for a bit, then she reaches over to the nightstand and pulls back... a plate with a sandwich on it!)

Tina: Here you go, Nicky-babe!

Nick: (Nick looks it over!) Awright! Ham and cheese with mustard and the crusts cut off! You really make a GREAT SANDWICH, honey!

That is just too funny hehe.

*meanwhile, Warrick is also in bed, snuggling with Catherine*

Cath: Finally, I thought you'd never ask me over
Warrick: I would have but I'd have ended up on Doc Robbins' table for it.
Cath: Did I ever tell you I wanted to kiss you that night in the parking lot?
Warrick: Don't have to tell me, I'd have done it to you too. Everyone knows it's you I really want. Well except Nick, he wants you too
Cath: It was nice while it lasted but I'm totally madly in love with you....get a divorce all ready, will you?
Warrick: This is Vegas, I'd have to get up to Reno...might be able to pull it off though. THen we can come back to Vegas and find a wedding chapel
Cath: Let's do it baby!

If you all want to deal with ships, shipper section down the hall, if they are bordering on a story, fan fiction down the hall. lets stick to simple quotes, and be mindful of the minors on the board which is why we have the adult content rule. Thank you.

I love Sara, but I've always wanted her to have a dumb blonde moment (and no offense to blondes, because I'm practically blonde.)

Grissom: Did you ever smell a fart and blame the wrong guy?
(Sara pauses and thinks real hard for a second)
Sara: has an epiphony It was you... wasn't it...?
Grissom: (walks off)
Sara: What?

Yeah, that sucked, I'm tired.

Caution: Slight spoilers ahead

Grissom:I'M SOO BORED! Damnit! I think I'm going to have a relationship with Sophia, Catherine, and Wendy becauseeee I am SO bored!

Greg:Have you guys ever noticed that Squidward's face from Spongebob looks like a d--
Sara:DICK Nixon and other news!
Greg:Exactly!

Nick in a mask, cape, and wig:Remember Remember the FIFTH of November! *He blows up the crimelab*
Nick:MWHAHHAHA! Take that Ecklie and your evilness!
*if you've seen V for Vendetta that might make sense*

Sorry *hangs head* I didn't know it would look that story-like. I'll watch it in the future.

*Grissom's birthday*

Nick: check out our party games
Sara: Yeah we have Pin The Tail on Ecklie, the Ecklie pinata...
Cath: I love the tail one...*holds up donkey poster with Ecklie head on it*
Greg: Becaus he's an--
NIck: Thank you, Greg, we already know what he is
Sara: Oh and I got balloon stomping games with...*ding ding* Ecklie face balloons!
*Ecklie comes in* Okay...may I have a word with all of you? Right now!

(Ecklie farts and fire shoots out of his behind)

Ecklie: OOOOWWWWW!!!! MY ASSSS!!! GIL! SERIOUSLY!!!

Grissom: It's okay, Conrad! We're out of the office--you can stop farting fire now!

Ecklie: I WOULD IF I COULD YOU SUNNUVABITCH!!! (Suddenly there's a zapping sound. Ecklie's cheeks have red circles on them and he starts singing.) I love to singa! About the moona and the June-a and the Spring-a! I love to singa! About a sky of blue and tea for two... (Zapping sound again, Ecklie stops singing)

Greg: VISITORS!

Grissom: He IS under ALIEN CONTROL!

Ecklie: Sunuvabitch!!!

Set in a little murder

Catherine: suspect on location, suspect on location!
(falls to the floor)
(Suddenley gets up and starts to chase the man who attacked her)
Catherine: GET back here you lousy, no good, son of a beep bepping beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beep!

Cuts to police station
Jim: i didnt realise how strong u were catherine the man has not face left you mashed him to a pulp
Catherine: *shrugs* ay well

Cuts to morge
Dc Robins: Catherine did this
Grissom: *slightly singing* Scared of her!

i no it was lame but im tired and bored :D x x x

(Grissom is reading something in the breakroom while the group walks in)
Greg: Aaaah! Gets out of room.
Nick: Oh my god! Runs out of room.
Warrick: WTF...? Walks out.
Catherine: Gil? Walks out.
(Sara sees them walking out before she goes in)
Sara: You all look like you've seen a ghost
Catherine: No, Grissom shaved.
(Sara runs away)

Back