Quotes you WON'T hear - Pt 2

LittleMissSnark said:
Heh...thought of one:

Sara: God...this was the worst idea of my life. Last time I'm ever wearing a lace corset to shift ever again. This thing chafes like hell.

Ecklie: I've been there--er..I mean...QUIT MESSING AROUND SIDLE!!

Oh sick, Ecklie in a lace corset!!! I'm going to have nightmares!!!

Grissom (singing to Ecklie): You got a friend in me. You got a friend in me. When the road looks rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed. Just remember what you're old pal said. Yeah you got a friend in me.
Ecklie (tearing up): I love you, man!

Now all these are scary, Toy Story, the period and the corset lol.

*The team is askign questions at a cross dresser/whatever you call it bar*

Grissom: That can't be who I think it is
Warrick: Now that is just....wrong. Very wrong in so many ways
Nick: I agree
Greg: Let's get pictures, we can post them in the office and scare everyone.
*Sara and cath both stare*
Cath: What people do in their time is their buisness, but you are right, this is very disturbing
Sara: Can I go be sick now?
*The figure spots them* Grissom, if you or your team speak a word of this to anyone, I'll KILL YOU!
Grissom: You don't intimidate me under normal circumstances, but seeing you like this, Ecklie, all I can do is laugh my ass off.

There. Did I just top the corset for disturbing? lol

This inspired by a recent Grissom-thread post.

Gris: I am the boss, hear me ROAR! I dare you to try and ignore!"(bet he'd love to tell Ecklie that lol)

Heh...Trannie Bar. Classic.

Sorry for making people sick, but I find Ecklie moonlighting as a Drag Queen Hi!Larious!

By day, he is a coldhearted CSI. By night, he's wowing the stage at the Birdcage.

I can...just see it I guess?

Greg:When in doubt, PINKY OUT! *pinkies out* (god i love patrick from spongebob!)

Grissom is being hit on by some Drag Queen which is really Ecklie except Grissom doesn't recognize him
Grissom:Hey you wanna head over to my place?...
Ecklie:Sure honey whatever you say!....
Ecklie trips on the way out of a bar and his wig flies off
Grissom:HOLY SH*T! Jesus, CONRAD! *Grissom gets sick*

Lol.

Grissom: Hey guys sorry I'm late. I got caught up at the door.
*everyone else in the lab screams*
Greg: You said the secret word!

(Grissom's sitting in his office looking glum. On his desk is a CD player spinning "See Emily Play" over and over again Warrick strolls in)

Warrick: Hey, what's with the long face?

Grissom: It's a very sad day. Syd Barrett died.

Warrick: No way.

Grissom: Way. Not everyone appreciates him. His musical style has been emulated by countless other musicians. Hell, he came up with the name "Pink Floyd".

Warrick: Bummer. Of course you do realize that Roger Waters will NEVER shut up, now.

Grissom: Yeah, well...at least Syd's in a better place now. (looks upwards) Sleep well, sweet prince. Sleep well...

Warrick: Amen.

In loving memory of Roger Keith "Syd" Barrett
January 6, 1946 - July 7, 2006

Sara: (to Grissom) You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!
Griss: GREG HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPIKE THE COFFEE!!!

Nick singing Stevie Wonders 'Mr. Noitall'

He's a man with a plan
gotta counterfeit dollar in his hand
he's Mr. Noitall
got a question there's no doubt
he's the biggest man with the biggest mouth
he's Mr. Noitall,
when you say he's doing wrong,
and you'll be a better man,
if you take Mr. Noitalls advice...

Grissom: Nick shut up!
Nick: *laughing as he walks away*

Ecklie: Listen Sara, I talked to Grissom the other day and he explained to me about your childhood. And well, I want to say sorry for flipping out on you and suspending you. If you ever need someone to talk to, know that my door is always open.

Grissom: Sara, I am your father
Sara: wth!

Back