Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I know that was great. I was waiting for it and boy does he deliver. This is what makes this show so great.

And Sucre finally became a man.

Such a great episode--keeps me on the edge every time.

2. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

At first, I only by pass this show, but I've heard of it and knew of it coz of Wentworth (who I first saw in Mariah Carey's 2 vids), but I watch this special presentation that updated from ep 1 to 7, now I kinda get it. Michael's blue print is genuis! Anyway, I'm gonna appreciate this show now...

3. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

So what does everyone think of 'Bluff'?

Do we think Nick Savrinn is really bad?
    Was the van crash deliberate?
    How long before Sara catches on about the escape plan?

Lol.

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I don't know but I can't wait to find out!!!

Abruzzi's back!!!!!!!!! Ooo you think he might do in T-Bag?

5. Muzzy_Olorea

Is he?! Was he in the promo for 1.19 then?
    Love his character. Can't wait to see what his interaction with T-bag is going to be like!

6. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I'm so glad Abruzzi's coming back. I saw him in Monday nights preview for the next new ep.

7. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I've been without internet for 2 weeks and counting..*sob*.. but I had to pop in to say that I saw Sara and Michael kiss in that same preview for Monday's ep....w00t!

8. Muzzy_Olorea

The sad thing about having your OTP suddenly get together like that, especially in a program like Prison Break, is that it is always going to be a bittersweet moment. I mean they obviously both have true feelings for each other but Michael needs to manipulate her to make the escape work and when she finds out he's not realy diabetic etc. etc. we're going to get a hell of a lot of Angst and hurt and betrayal to go with it.

9. Muzzy_Olorea

I felt kinda sad for both Michael and Sara in this episode. I mean, obviously Sara's going to feel betrayed because she thinks that the kiss etc. meant nothing at all and that was just Michael's way of manipulating her, but Michael does really like her which is why he couldn't steal the keys himself ..... and he did give her the keys back ... and he is only doing this to get an innocent man out of jail ....

Loved the tension between them though ....

Oh, dear John, I thought you really were a nice guy. Now Veronica's going to get hurt by the lovely Nick Savrinn ....

Tweener is SO GRRRRR .....Why Why WHY?!

And nicely played Linc, at least giving yourself up means you have a couple more weeks to live.

10. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

....but I think Nick really has feelings for Veronica, so who knows what's going to happen with that part of the storyline.

I had a feeling John Abruzzi wasn't exactly on the up and up with his found religion act.

11. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

There are some great spoilers over at www.spoilerfix.com if anyone's interested.

I was surprised at first with Michael's favor/request of Dr. Sara -- that she wait for him. I think he truly meant that & looked heartbroken when she told him she "can't" wait for him. I just wanted to hold Went & make him feel better ... I menat hold Michael ... sorry ... my bad!

Did I mention that it was hot when Michael caressed Sara's face, looked into her eyes & told her that things won't always be here in "this room, this place"?!!!! OMG! The scenes between the good doc & Michael are my favorite ones -- so poignant and dripping with chemistry!

12. Muzzy_Olorea

Yeah, I think that Nick has feelings for Veronica but I think he is going to have to betray her. I think that when they leave Season 1 finale on a cliffhanger, we may think that she's about to die etc. but then maybe at the beginning of Season 2, we see Nick saving her or something because she's such a major character they can't just kill her off! ....... Hopefully not anyway .....

Yeah, the Michael/Sara scene was intense. Michael does have feelings for Sara which is why he couldn't steal the keys himself but it all came back to bite him in the back anyway because now the keys are useless and Sara thinks he betrayed her anyway.

*sigh* Ah the Angst.

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Oh man next weeks looks good. Damn Tweener, why did he even tell him about the hole in the guards room.

Abruzzi's whole religion thing is just a cover for something bigger I'm sure.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought Tweener was okay for awhile until he TOLD. Or maybe, that's what Micheal wanted him to do and he has a plan!...Or maybe I'm just to optimistic about this.
    Did you SEE the promo for next week? Westmoreland: "Go on without me!" AHH!

15. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

When does Michael NOT do anything without a plan??? How did Michael expect to get all the inmates together in the first place to break out? Gotta round them up somehow. I think his "confiding" in Tweener is a setup.

I want to play devil's advocate now.

Is it ethical of Michael that in order to save his innocent brother he puts a man like T-Bagback on the street, thus sacraficing innocents for one man, while his & Linc's father sacraficed one man (his innocent son, Linc) & was willing to let him die for a higher purpose, a greater good?

I liked how they introduced that philosophical, moral dilemma.