Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Last night, my brother came home from a track meet during the show, and I was screaming at him to SHUT UP because Prison Break was on. I am hopelessly addicted to that show.
    Micheal's plans are so complex I can't tell if somethings are planned or just happened and went along with it. I really, really don't like Tweener, but I'm glad he didn't tell again.
    And OH THE TENSION between T-bag and Abruzzi.
    It was funny, though, when T-bag was talking about the dogs.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm seriously addicted to this show too. People were raving about this show but I didn't care. Last Sunday, I got bored and downloaded all the episodes and watched them all. I just stayed up all night and went straight to work Monday morning lol.

I can't wait for the next epi.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

ELLYKIM it is against the boards rules to mentioned the word download, unless you state clearly in your post that you are downloading from a legal source. Thank you.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know that...it won't happen again.

5. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Favourite Prison Break episode so far?

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

No problem. ;)

7. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

After that conversation with her jerk of a father, I can't help but wonder if she isn't going to do something to help Michael with his escape. I think she realizes that Linc is innocent.

8. Muzzy_Olorea

Yeah, do you reckon next episode we'll see her remember about leaving the door unlocked and hurry back to Fox River to unlock the door just as the others arrive there to escape?

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I think Michael feels bad for Tweener. He acts real cocky and tough but it a weenie. Not to mention he is scared of half of the men in there, that is why he is trying to be buddies with Bellick. I think Michael saw him as naive and wanted to protect him.

Yeah this show makes my heart race and even though I know they will eventually get out, I wonder how though since every damn plan has to be revised.

10. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Scofield is a great man, I don't think many guys would do so much for their brother...But Veronica id the one I love most; she holds on the case only becoz she thinks Lincoln is innocent...

11. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I love Prison Break . It's one of my favourite shows. Wentworth is fit. I like Sucre too.

EDIT: I can write longer sentences, I promise. Realised after I'd posted that I sounded like a 5 year old.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't wait till Monday for the next episode.
    Does anyone know how many more eppies in this season there will be, and if it's getting picked up for a second?

13. Muzzy_Olorea

Yes it's back for a second one.

And isn't the next one to air in America the finale?

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I don't know if its been picked up, although I don't know why it wouldn't be. I know the writers have it written through the second season and possibly a third but no more than that.

15. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Prison Break has been ordered for a second season. Rest assured we shall see Michael and the rest of Team Escapara in the fall.