Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

mine is michael :D he is just drop dead gorjuz, and i think its so cute what he's doing for linc :D

2. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I've got my dvr set for tonight, so glad this show is back.

I voted Lincoln as my favorite.

3. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Oh, I didn't tell my answer...

I voted Michael. He's hot (especially when he's pissed), incredibly intelligent, self-sacrificing (seriously how many people do you know who would consider something like this), and just all around sweet.

Can't wait for tonight

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I hate Bellick.
    I voted for T-Bag. Yes, he did kill/almost kill John, and much much more, but he is cute. Adorable accent.
    But my second fav. is Michael. Because of, you know, all that awesome stuff like the tattoos..okay, he is my top favorite.
    OhEmGee, amazing episode today. Linc's not dead YET.

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Anyone see the episode on Mon..still as good.

I read in Entertainment Weekly that Season 2 "will be epic" and characters will come out and we will learn of their lives. Also there are talks about a season 3 but no one is thinking farther than that.

It was also stated that "We originally conceived this series as a single saga, like a novel told over 44 sequential episodes. We try toend every episode on a cliff-hanger."

6. cfar

cfar Pathologist

OK, I'm a little afraid of you now....

T-Bag is a great character (quite possibly the creepiest character on TV...ever) and Robert Knepper does a fabulous job with him. I read that originally the role of T-Bag was supposed to be really small, but Robert Knepper's take on him was too good to pass up and the role was expanded.

I still shudder a bit everytime he comes on screen...

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Ok now I don't know if you guys have seen the VW commercials that have that guy trying to rap, but that guy is Peter Stromare or (Abruzi). I didn't know this until TV Guide pointed it out. For those who haven't seen the commercial go here to watch one of them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDQwVuemMQw&search=vw

8. csifool

csifool Hit and Run

I so saw that! I told my sister, but she didn't believe me! He went from being like a mob boss to a wangsta German guy

9. wibble

wibble Corpse

Me too - he freaks me out a bit :eek: Of course, we never know exactly what he does behind closed doors (like with that kid who killed himself, I can't remember his name, though that was awful when that happened), but he's obviously not a very nice guy :eek: I don't like his eyes, and his little...twitchy movements (sorry I can't explain them any better than that :lol: ) *shudders* I think during one of the riot episodes there was some unpleasant stuff revealed about his family. But I agree, the actor does a great job of playing the character and I'm glad they decided to expand the character's role :) I have feeling he is going to get his come-uppance eventually though.

10. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

I love this show. My fave character is Michael, he is sooo hot. :)

11. cfar

cfar Pathologist

I agree. I'd be disappointed in the boys if they actually unleashed T-Bag back into society. I don't usually root for a character's death, but Abruzzi should have killed him when he had the chance.

12. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

This whole thing with Linc is making me very nervous.

I keep wondering if Abruzzi is ever coming back.

13. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Part of me thinks they can't kill Linc. I mean, Dom Purcell had top billing in all the initial advertising (no one knew who Wentworth Miller was at the time). Linc is the reason for the whole plan. The whole LJ story-line will suck or just disappear if his dad dies. Etc. Etc.

BUT....part of me is still worried they might actually do it. The show does a good job of building suspense even when it flies in the face of logic. It would be quite the coup if the PTB managed to keep his death quiet until it actually happened onscreen.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

On TV shows and movies, the creepy guy/evil guy is, most always, my favorite character. And everyone thinks it's weird I like T-bag. Huh.

Me and my brother have conversations about if they're going to kill Linc or not. They go as follows. "Me: They're not going to kill Lincoln. Him: Yes, they are. Me: NO, they're not. Him: Yes, they are." This then goes on like that for 10 minutes.

15. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

hello guys! I just have a chance to watch Prison break yesterday, and I love it! Wentworth is so cute and the show is great.

And I have a question. Do you know where I can find screencaps of the show? I just wanna do some avatars of the show :D