Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. cfar

cfar Pathologist

I'm changing this to spoiler code because I don't know if people in other countries want to keep this thread spoiler free for them...

Can we get some opinions on that?

Let's see...We knew that Sucre held up a store, but we didn't know why or that his cousin turned him in (scumbag)....We knew that T-bag killed the kids in Alabama, but not that his girlfriend turned him in (how icky was the scene with her kids?)....We knew that Michael had the wall of weird, got the tatoo, and robbed the bank to get his brother out. We didn't know the rest of the history (Linc owing money because of Michael, etc...) or why he chose the tatoos....We did not know that Sara was a junkie or that Bellick went to NA meetings and hit on her (still, eeewwww)...It wasn't a surprise that C-Note was in Iraq, but his dishonorable discharge and how he ended up in jail were new.

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Thanks a million, cfar! *feels all caught up to date* I'm so loving this show.. Hopefully season 1 will come out on DVD soon so that I can watch all that I've missed.

I'm loving C-Note. He's probably my favourite non-Michael (;)) character. I totally feel for the guy. And Sucre. The scary thing? I bet that some people in prison right now really do have the tragic backstories. Yuck.

3. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

hehe
    i saw a little of it today
    no idea what it was about
    but looks like a prolonged movie :p

4. cfar

cfar Pathologist

I changed my above post to spoiler code, but I wanted to make sure this question was read...

For the purposes of this thread, do we want to consider things spoilers until the show airs in the UK (or wherever it airs last) or from when the episode airs in the US? I don't want to spoil anyone against their will, but I don't know when things air outside the US.

Opinions?

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

As a guide spoilers are really for details regarding episodes that are yet to air in the US. :)

6. cfar

cfar Pathologist

That's what I generally figured, but since we have so many international people here, I wanted to make sure...

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Wentworth Miller is on the cover of TV Guide for the week of April 10-16. US edition.

8. cfar

cfar Pathologist

^There is also an interview with him. It's available online, but be warned, it contains some spoilers.

9. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

10. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Woooww... *drools* He is one good lookin' man. Thanks, Lizzy!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Clip from Prison Break's next new eppy on fox.com. Not much, but it's still good. Can't wait for Monday!

12. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

BTW, there was another Wentworth Miller article in IN TOUCH magazine. His answers to their questions are just as classic as the ones he gave to TV GUIDE! The man's mind is HOT!

13. cfar

cfar Pathologist

I was very impressed with Wentworth Miller last night. The change from catatonicMichael to schemingMichael was just scary.

Seeing T-Bag creeped out was satisfying in a sick kind of way...

LJ, what were you thinking!!!

I absolutely loved Sucre in this episode. He actually came up with a plan and pulled it off. It was great to see him take some initiative and do more for the team than hang up a sheet.

14. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Can't wait to see the latest episode as I've heard a lot of good things about it. :)

So, how long is it going to be until they break out of prison and do you think they're going to be able to bring Sara along for the ride ....... or at least keep her in the show?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Seeing T-bag creeped was funny. And finally, Sucre does something. Something clever (however disgusting it was. I actually felt sorry for T-bag. Slightly.). I like catatonicMicheal, and YAY FOR RETURN OF HAYWIRE!!
    Whenever C-Note is talking to his wife, I get all depressed because it's so sad. And I really, really HATE Bellick. Someone should kill him.