Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. cfar

cfar Pathologist

^ Personally, I'm hoping T-Bag ends up dead before he gets out. I can't see any of the team being thrilled about him being out in public. And I must say, if Michael just lets him out and doesn't do anything to keep him from hurting anyone, I'm going to be very disappointed

2. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

^ Yes, I agree with what you said cfar about being disappointed in Michael if he doesn't do something to either keep T-Bag in prison where he belongs or to keep him in check, which of course I don't think there's anyway to do. You know that T-Bag's first act will be huntinh his ex-gf & killing her and/or her kids.

That's why I wondered if the writers introduced this moral dilemma now ... does it have something to do with Michael's confiding in Tweener?

3. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I think Michael telling Tweener about the escape is to throw the real escape plan off. I think it's a decoy for Bellick. Michael knows Tweener is Bellick's ratboy.

4. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Yeah, I thought that too but wouldn't Bellick go mental and lock the whole PI team in isolation or something?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Bellick probally would.
    T-bag is my favvy character, but if he did get left behind/ killed, etc, I have to say I wouldn't be sorry about it. Because, well, he's just too damned creepy to be out in public.

6. cfar

cfar Pathologist

If T-Bag does die, I will be upset not to see Robert Knepper anymore...He's so fabulous in that role. If only there were a way for him to stay away from people and still be on the show....

7. Muzzy_Olorea

Maybe he could be recaptured and thrown back in jail and then there would have to be the whole sub-plot about his new escape plan. Teehee.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oooh! T-bag sub-plot would be cool.

9. AboutPaula

AboutPaula Dead on Arrival

I've only seen a couple of episodes of Prison break but its a cool show. It reminds me of OZ (now that was a quality show!)

10. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I'd have to say that Prison Break is the only show that is able to make my pulse rise to 120 beats/minute. And that was last week.

I don't want Tweener to live. But I think I know who it'll be.

11. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Tonight's episode was awesome. I can't wait for next weeks :D

12. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

After last nights ep I'm beginning to wonder if there is anyone left that doesn't know about Michael's escape plan.

13. Muzzy_Olorea

I'm going to watch last night's episode later on tonight so my thoughts on that later ......

Do you think the ratings are going to go down after they escape from prison? I mean in Season 2 when they show them on the run, even if you throw every possibility and danger at the characters, it's still just not going to be the same as having them in the prison setting ..... Or do you think having them finally on the run will make the show even more exciting and enjoyable?

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

Some of the inmates are going to die. I hope Tweener and T-Bag will die, but I'm afraid it will be Tweener and Charles. I really like the character of Charles. Poor man has been in prison for God knows how long, his cat gets murdered, and he hears his daughter is dying but can't see her until she is dead.

15. Muzzy_Olorea

Just watched the latest episode and I swear I almost died of a heart attack.

I'm so glad that Michael came clean with Sara so at least everything is out in the open, I'm also glad that she resisted the temptation.

I'm not so glad that Michael had to do that to Pope or that Westmoreland is bleeding everywhere (Gees that man deserves to get out.). Also not happy that Nick betrayed Veronica (even though we know he's not REALLY a bad guy) and that Michael still trusts Tweener.

Oh and the small matter that Katie locked the damn door.

Watching this show is NOT good for my health.