Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Lizzy_Sander, I love the banner in your signature! Very nice.
    Did you know that Wentworth Miller said that he thought it would be cool if the Prison Break guys just opened up a vent, escaping, and ended up on the Island from Lost? He also said that they could just spend Prison Break's second season there and then leave. Not gonna happen...but.. that would be awesome. Lost meets Prison Break. Sweet.

2. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

:lol: What a great idea he has!? I'm a fan of both Prison Break and Lost. But I only watch the first episode of Prison Break and looking forward to watch the second episode on this Sunday. But I have to say he's so damn good looking prisoner :lol:

Maybe they're on the plane during prisoner transfer and then the plane crash on that island :lol:
    Anyway I think second season of Lost's more fun that the first season :)

3. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I've just watched a hell of a lot of episodes over the past couple of days and can conclude that Prison Break is my latest TV love! It's so addictive edge-of-your-seat TV!

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

yeah i totally agree, and btw OMG UR AV!!! :eek: hehe

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Ya I just talked to a friend of mine that I got hooked on PB (I had taped 6 shows and told her about it and she said that that same day I gave her the tapes she watched all of them).I just love this show.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Next episode is a flashback episode, and www.fox.com has a clip from it between Linc and Micheal up on their site. It's cool. The whole 'flashback' part struck me as LOST-ish, but I think it'll be cool to learn about how they got in there. Here's what Yahoo! has to to say about the upcoming episode:
    "Brother's Keeper" Episode #116.
    Flashbacks unveil how Lincoln, Sucre, T-Bag, C-Note and Dr. Sara ended up in prison and what drove Michael to plan his brother's escape. "
    It'll be awesome. Expecially Sucre, who doesn't seem like such bad of a guy.

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ditto.
    Have you seen the clip? Poor Micheal looks so sad.

9. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Okay, so I just started watching a couple of weeks ago (and LOVE IT).. question? Was tonight a rerun of the series premiere? I kind of assume it was.. It's nice for us late-comers to see the start of the show. Very cool. I never would have pictured the Doc as a drug user.. wicked show.

10. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Last night was a new show. The show started with Michael actually robbing the bank, but now we know more of the story behind everything :)

Can I just say: Bellick hitting on Sara?!? EEEEWWWW!!!

And T-Bag remains the creepiest character on TV *shudder* (LOVE Robert Knepper though)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

T-bag is my favorite because he is the creepiest character on the show. =D I liked the way his hair was done up in the America's Most Wanted pic of him. Very Escaped-Prisoner. I didn't actually understand that nine trick until I saw it on the show. Ha!
    And, hey, since Bellick was at the same meeting Sara was, that means he was a druggie, too. Well, that doesn't really surprise me. Sara being a druggie did, though.

12. cfar

cfar Pathologist

If Robert Knepper doesn't get an Emmy nod for this role, there is no justice in the TV world. He is so good at making T-Bag so creepy and reprehensible and still so...charming.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes! He should. That would be cool. He is very good at being creepy and scary in that very awesome way.

14. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I just read the recap on the official site of yesterday's episode and ...

OMG!

Can't wait to see it for myself.

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Wow, that's brilliant then... I really liked it. How much of that backstory did we know? Like, did we know Sara was a druggie? Or why everyone was in jail? Kickin' episode.