Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're all ur toys rite?
Just tools to pass the time...
you've gone too far as is already...
Somebody's gotta stop u...

Okay, here it goes:

I can't believe you're throwing your life away like that. It seems to me that all you can think about now is boys, sex and going out. Well, going out is not that bad. Just because I don't doesn't mean you can't. But do you really have to get drunk every weekend? You're 14 years old for god's sake. You're destroying your social life, not to mention your brain cells. You can't drink to make your problems go away. What brings me to the next thing.

I really don't believe that it doesn't affect you having this bad relationship with your parents, no matter how many times you tell me different. I see that it is tearing you apart. If you would just take things serious. Like school: You haven't done any work the entire year, and now you're complaining that your marks are so bad. And you bug me for saying I told you so. And you say that it's bad enough already. But you know what? It really is your own fault. I saw this coming months ago. And I warned you. But you wouldn't listen. And now it's too late. You probably have to do this year over again. And that's a shame, cause you really have the brains, and you could do it if you just tried a little harder.

Now of course I know that you witnessed something horrible one and a half years ago and I know that it made you realize that life is short. But if you would just talk to someone, cause this really isn't healthy and if you won't be careful, it's gonna develop in quite a trauma when you're older. You just need to take the advice from all the people around you and talk to a professional. It's going from bad to worse, and I wouldn't forgive myself if the day came that you actually decide to commit suicide. I have seen what you did to your arms, and how bad that might be, I can't judge you for that, seeing that I was in that position myself. I just wished that one of our teachers or your parents would take the overhand in this, because obviously I can't. I'm still just a 'kid' myself and if I would try to talk to you, I know you wouldn't listen, and you would turn on me for being such a nag, and that way I can't keep an eye at you al all.

I'm your friend so I care about you. Although I think it's brutal what you're doing to yourself, I understand you can't help it because you don't see it yourself. But that's why you need to talk to someone, to figure that out. It's killing me to see you like this, but there's so little I can do. Do I have to break my promises and get you help, or do I have to be a friend? If I would ask you, you would say that I need to be a friend, but I don't know if you're in the position to make that decision. But they're working on it now. They're focusing on your home situation first.

Despite everything, you treat it like a joke.
I wish I could let you see what I see. I feel so helpless.

~
Sorry for the long post. This really is a good thread :)

Anorexia is a real condition. You do NOT have it. You just want it so that you will appear different to everyone. I can't tell you how stupid that is. People who are only skin and bones because of the disease are not beautiful. They are ill. You make it seem like a joke, and it's not. It is really not. It's terrible that anyone would be that miserable with themselves. My mom has had it, and it absolutely sickens me that you actually pretend to have it just for attention.

--
Edited. Another one. To my dad.
You have an addiction. Unfortunately, not something anybody would take seriously. If someone said their father was addicted to alchohol or drugs, it would be taken seriously. If you say your father is addicted to a video game, people laugh. People think it's a joke. But it's not. All you do all damn day is play the game, and cuss when you die. And the cussing is probably what gets to me the most. It makes me want to rip my ears off, the way you cuss and slam your keyboard. It's scary, and annoying, and frustrating, and a whole lot of other things, all at once. I hate it so much. Then, if I need you to pick me up from school, you come fifteen minutes to half an hour too late because you were TOO BUSY. I don't know how much longer I can stand this.

To my mom:
Please accept the fact that I want to be an author. It hurts me that you say writing isn't a 'real' job. It's offensive to hear to talk that way about something I love to do; How would you feel if I said knitting wasn't worth anyone's time? I hope you'll see that writing is something I could really excel at; Hopefully you'll see it before it's too late.

Lia said:
Anorexia is a real condition. You do NOT have it. You just want it so that you will appear different to everyone. I can't tell you how stupid that is. People who are only skin and bones because of the disease are not beautiful. They are ill. You make it seem like a joke, and it's not. It is really not. It's terrible that anyone would be that miserable with themselves. My mom has had it, and it absolutely sickens me that you actually pretend to have it just for attention.
Hope your mom gets better soon.

I saw a documentary about anorexia and I was really impress with it. There's this girl, she's just skin and bones, she look in the mirror and kept saying she was fat!!! :eek:

To Sister Kate (my counsellor at school):
have you never heard of confidentiality?! When I told you that I had cut myself last night, why did you phone up my mum and tell her? I told you that she already knew that I have been doing it, but just because she didn't know that I did it last night why did you have to tell her? Alright, I may have not completely stopped you by not giving you the number or something like that, but you could clearly clearly tell that I did not want you to tell her! When you asked me what I thought about you telling her, I said that I really didn't want you to because she already knows that I do it, but you still got someone else into the room and made me show her the cut I did last night too. Mrs Jennings told me that story about the girl who she used to see her that slowly started cutting herself more and more, so that it was everyday, well as I told you - I hardly do it, ever couple of weeks or so. I was like that girl once, doing it everyday, but I have managed to get myself to only do it now and then. Even when I do do it now and then, it's not as if I'm proud of it - I don't go around boasting about it! I just really don't understand why you had to tell my mum! The very first time I met with you I told you something and you immediately phoned in my mum and told her! I do kind of understand why you did that, it was serious, but this isn't! Well, I'm not saying that it isn't serious, because it is, but it isn't as serious as taking an overdose and almost killing myself! Like I said before, my mum knows that I do it, and yes she doesn't find it easy to know that, but she knows that even if she takes away my knife then I will just find a different way of doing it. That's one reason why I didn't want you to tell her - she is going in for surgery tomorrow and I don't want her to be worrying about me, she was before but now she is even more that she knows I did it last night (I also don't understand why mum is freaking out so much just because she found out when I did it!). I feel I have let her down so so much!

And now, because I am so angry about everything which you have done today, I have such a need to cut myself again! You knew that I would feel that way when you were telling mum, but you still proceeded in telling her! So far you have been of no help to me at all - you just seem determined to make me feel worse! :mad: But I'm not going to do it again tonight, I'm not! Well, that's what I said to myself last night, and I still did it!

I think I'm about done now... phew... :)

To My Nosey, Controlling Co-worker:

Please mind your own business! If someone comes down asking you a question about my client, please refer them to me and don't take over! You don't know what's going on and you're just making things worse! If someone is asking me about one of your clients, I send them to you. You know you do this all the time, so effing stop it! You're not really helping at all. The people who work under you feel the same way and you know it! I hear you complaining that you hate your job and this place. If you hate it so much, why are you still here?! You know you can't leave this place because where can you find a job where you can stroll in at 10am and take 2 hour lunches?! Just tired of hearing your bitching and moaning, especially if you're not really doing anything about it. :devil:

Also, I don't really care to hear about your new boyfriends...it's so tiring to hear the same things over and over again. I can always predict what will happen because you get too clingy in the beginning and end up pushing the guy away. Haven't you realized by now that when you talk about your guys, I never listen and tune your ass out!

~ Thanks for letting me vent....it really helped! ~ :)

To my aunt:

I know I may not be skillful at everything yet 'cause I didn't learn when I should have but we *can* talk without yelling, you know. I may have a few issues but i'm not 'handicapped' so quit saying it. I just have a hard time remembering things and it takes a bit longer to get them down. But I *do* get them right eventually.

And to teh JoAnn customers: When you pick something up, the put it back, put it back right!!! It may be my job but I hate spending half the time straightening up my sections before I can even think about stocking.

Yet again - to the idiots in my Chem class:
GET OFF THE HAIR! IF I WANT IT IN HEIDI PLAITS THAT'S MY CHOICE! THEY ARE MEANT TO BE PRACTICAL, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PULL THEM LIKE BELL ROPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ASSHOLES!
To 'that' bitch:
Yes you ARE immature
THANX for kicking me
you give me SO much self confidence
Leave the hair ALONE
BITCH! :mad:
Phew, that feels gr8.
Oh, and two other girls in my class:
STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'VE GOT POKERS UP YOUR ASSES!! I may be a little childish sometime but at least I enjoy myself. You are both HYPOCRITES! :mad:
I now have the sudden impulse to yell all of this at them tommorrow. The boys and bitch are in my Phys. class . The others are in form. I could really do it... :devil:
I think I might!
It might be worth it... :D

The bitch wasn't in school and the boys in chem. turned up too late outside phys for me to give them a real dressing down before class - the other girls need a good talking to when there's time. I aim to do it by next Thursday. The bitch is gonna get a slap outside Biology on monday if she dares even TALK to me in a SLIGHTLY bitchy manner - ooh yeah, I've wanted to do it for SOOOOOO long!
I feel my hand twitch every time she has a go at me - I've gotta do it soon or I might stab her with a compass :mad:
I'l pull the boy's hair on monday too - sadly, their hair is really short, so I might not get a grip :( I'll just pinch the backs of their necks instead - it hasn't failed me yet... :D

I have a bad back and I have had for 5months 3weeks and 4days, it hurts all the time, every single little moment and still no doctor that I've seen, which is about three now, can't tell me whats wrong all they say is 'wait three months and we will admit you for tests but I'm sure it will me gone by then' although it never is.
So what I really don't need is people yelling at me telling me that I'm whinging for sympathy and that I should just get a life.
But it hurts so much all the time, I simply can't forget and pretend that it's o.k. because it's not. I've had to give up playing the sports that I love, make a mental calculation of how much worse will it get if I go into town with my friends before accepting an invitation, listen to my grandparents as they tell me that they now take the same drugs as me.

I know that there are people in a lot more pain than me but this simply is not the way things are meant to be.

I'm so, so sick of hearing how proud you are of Sarah. I know she's a talented singer, so does everyone else. You don't need to brag about it every time somebody comes over. I want to cry every time because you can't brag about me unless you make stuff up. And that's what usually happens.
Way to help me build self-confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back