Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

LOL! I have no clue what you mean by that but I laughed my butt off when i read it :p

I'd like to say that to my Mom and Dad too.

-----------------------
    ~saraa_*

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

*cough* yeah, but reading stuff in caps lock is more difficult :p

3. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Today I think about you a lot. I was talking to some friends yesterday and today and they brought back lots of fond memories, of the times when you were with me. You had been wonderful and I was such an a**h*** for taking you for granted. You were there for me when I needed help most and you sacrificed so much for me just so that I can be happier. It's too late now. You've moved on and I don't understand why I keep feeling a subtle nagging pain whenever I hear you're with a girl. I don't wanna have a relationship with you, I know that but why...why this nagging feeling?? I'm too looking good to tell you what I really feel but it's also that I'm as confused as ever about my feelings for you. Do I love you or do I not? I still don't have the answer...*sigh* anyway it's all past now. It's supposed to be.

To another person:
    I saw you yesterday. I didn't know how to react and how to respond. I wanna avoid you for the rest of my life. It's not that I don't like you but each time you call me, all you talk about is how bad other people treat you and how miserable your life is. Do you know how hard it is for me to always hear negative words from you? And I hate it that you're always talking bad about my mom. It's so untrue. You're so bitter and you think everyone in this world owes you something. But have you ever asked yourself, what have you done for others? And why do you care about how other people should repay your kindness if there's any? I dread your phone calls because I know you'll ruin my mood for the day whenever you call. You're so full of negative vibes you suck all my energy away!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME! I will always keep you in my prayers but I don't wanna see you again.

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ya know, it's not doing you any good by ignoring me. So we hardly talk lately. What's the matter? Too busy to talk? Not even a 'Hello'? I don't know what people see in this friendship anyway. Some say it's just normal but some sees it as something more. Have you forgotten our daily routine to the library? Well, I've never told you but I really enjoy our time together and I'm sorry you can't see that. But please. Ignorance will only draw friends apart.

5. debje

debje Pathologist

to my sister;

1. don't command me and your little sister so much
    2. don't have the last words
    3. look at your self! and don't look at another person

6. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

To some people I know:

Look, I want to leave the group but I can't. Why? Because I have no guts to. You and I both know that we're only together for the sake of our reputation. We are the POLAR opposites of each other. You can just stay with her, and Idon't care. Just don't talk about me behind my back. But when you think about it, you ALWAYS talk about me behind my back. I seriously don't think it's funny that you're pointing out every little imperfection I have. I hate that you're so inconsiderate, and I hate that you're always having fun at my expense. I hate that it doesn't even cross your mind that you're inflicting emotional pain day after day, after day. I hate that you can't accept that you're wrong, and that everything has to go your way.

*exhales* I need therapy.

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

OMG! I think I said the exact same thing to my little sisters boyfriend!

You say that you love her? Jesus Christ you're 14! I don't care if you say you know you're limits because they were different a few weeks ago so obviously THINGS CHANGE! You think you can accept the responsabilities, then do you think you can riase a child? Don't think so! Get yourself together before you get your self into worse stuff!

8. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

This could be theraputic, but you might regret me starting posting here, I could be here frequently, lol.

Ok. I wish you would come to me sometimes instead of it always being me. I feel like I'm doing all the running around and that I'm the only one who's bothering to keep this friendship alive. I always feel like I'm annoying you cos I'm always ringing you. It would be nice for you to ring me, or email me just to talk, cos you've not done for ages. You're one of my best friends and we've known each other for 8 years, and I don't want to lose you as a friend. I just wanna know how you feel about me.

And to another 'friend'. Friendship is a two way street. I feel like you use me cos you've got no other friends at college.

Ok, there. Glad I've got that off my chest.

9. pandi

pandi Witness

dear roommate,
    i will admit that you are my favorite roommate only because we are a lot alike and the other one is so different and yes i am happy that we all got an apartment for next year. i guess what i am trying to say is that you need to be more motivated. i know that it's the end of the school year and everyone gets really weird, but this has been going on all year. i need you to give me some space. since college roommates are relatively new to me just because i am an only child. it's not that i don't like being friends/roommates. i just need some me time. you can help me by going to class or at least leaving the room.
    sincerely,
    the roommate

this thread is amazing. i've haven't felt this liberated in a long time.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

my teachers really mean and stupid....that was something i could say out loud but i just wanted to say it in here

11. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I know exactly what you mean! I am always feeling like I am annoying me best friend because it is nearly always me that gets into contact with her, which then doesn't make me want to get into contact with her. I know that she does want to be friends, but sometimes she is the hardest person to talk to because she doesn't tell me anything that she is thinking/feeling. If I ask her then she just says "I don't know", well more of a "nu-uh-uh!" (hard to write down the sound! but it is basically the english but grunted). Sometimes I just want to run up to her and give her a big slap, just because I want her to show me a little emotion (nothing dodgey! all you twisted minded people :p), otherwise she is just another person that I feel a huge burden to. I personally don't think that you should feel like such a big burden to your friends (especially such a close friend), they should be able to understand you and how you are feeling. Apparently she can read me like a book (which really pisses me off when she says that! :mad:) so she tends to know how I am feeling about things before I can even work it out for myself! I have tried many, many times to work out how she is feeling and just as I think I am getting very close, she shuts herself off from me - either hanging up the phone or going offline! I don't think that someone who claims to be your bestest bestest friend should put the phone down on you because you are close to working out how they are feeling! It really upsets me when she does this! :(

Sorry, that kind of went on for a while. You might regret me starting to post in here too...

12. EmilySanders

EmilySanders Lab Technician

To a Girl at the School I used to go to:
    You think your sooooo Cool, Well Guess what? Your not. You Threaten to tell your Mom's Boyfriend about Me and my friend not hanging out with you, NOT COOL. Plus You lie half The time! I know what You said to my friend, I know you said asked her why she hangs out with me, and saying that I'm Soo mean. Its not against the Law to not like you, I'm not afraid of your threats to tell your Mom's Bf. You think your all that but your not. You Really need to get your act together, and Stop lieing, You need to stop threating to tell your Mom that people who won't hang out with you are Bullying you, And you need to stop Bugging People to be your friend, Maybe when that happends people will want to be your friend. Oh and, Your one of The Reasons I left Public School.

13. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

stop eating all my food! buy your own, damnit!

14. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I am in fact capable of love. I just choose carefully so that I don't get hurt. I don't throw around love like it's confetti. I give it to people who I feel deserve it. To do otherwise, to show love and respect to everyone around, is just ignorant. You, my friend, can go f--- yourself. Thank you very much.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

To my mom:
    STOP comparing me to other people. I won't settle down with a steady job, a house and children for ages. I wanna live my life how I want to live it and not how other people live them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.